Browse Household Essentials Companies

Household Essentials

Febreze

2.4 (50 reviews)
    • www.febreze.com

"I bought 2 double packs, plugged them in, and I smell nothing! I have used these for years and people come in and always comment. Not anymore. If nothing changes ,I'm done. There as bad as the cheap ones ,but you're paying way..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Hefty

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • www.hefty.com

"The person I spoke with was very unprofessional I would like to know what you can do about this trash can can you replace it or give a coupon towards another trash can"

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mr Clean

1.5 (53 reviews)
    • www.mrclean.com

"I brought the mr.clean mop with green brush I brought one about 1mo.ago and it fell apart. Well then on August 10,2023 I went to back to Big lots in Fremont Ohio and brought the replacement.ok so I used once 2weeks ago well today..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Angel Soft

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.angelsoft.com

"I bought a multi pack of angel soft tissue, and three of the rolls did not have the cardboard insert so there was no way for me to place it on my toilet tissue holder. Can I get a replacement please? I took pictures if you need..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

EarthBreeze

2.3 (44 reviews)
    • earthbreeze.com

"Want to stop any more of your sheets delivered rec some today I didnt order
    Please please please dont"

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

IllumiBowl

1.8 (53 reviews)
    • illumibowl.com

"Change shipping address of ordered placed yesterday
    New address

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Miller Plante

2.9 (28 reviews)
    • www.millerplante.net

"I filed a complaint when my underground sprinkler system was damaged by one of their crews. I sent them the bill for the repairs and they reimbursed me completely."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Touch Of Eco

2.6 (58 reviews)
    • www.touchofeco.com

"All the parts are very heavy duty. The lights are bright, and easy to assemble. Cord is good length, fits the umbrella great."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Sc Johnson

2.4 (30 reviews)
    • www.scjohnson.com

"I love the original smell of the Glade Cashmere Woods Spray Can Air Freshener, but its been changed! The Automatic Spray Refill that I bought from AMAZON is still the same original scent. Its a much lighter scent. Is there a..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Georgia Pacific

2.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.gp.com

"I had an interview with Georgia Pacific in Warrenton ga Saw Mill and I thought I was going to get the job and didn't I just wanted to know why didn't I get accepted for the position I applied for cause I have more than enough..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service