Browse Household Essentials Companies

Household Essentials

Swiffer

2.6 (137 reviews)
    • www.swiffer.com

"i purchased a power mop to help in the house . it worked good for 2 months then tonight when i went to use it wont spray i changed batteries even checked to make sure i put them back in correctly the button to make it spray will..."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Gain Detergent

2.6 (137 reviews)
    • ilovegain.com

"Hi, My name is Kristin and I absolutely love the products your company makes, especially Gain flings for my laundry. Ive always been such a loyal customer and love telling all my friends/family about your best products. As someone..."

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

H20 Mop

1.6 (82 reviews)
    • x5mop.com

"No human contact to cancel order, automatic system kept adding products and increasing costs. Dont want anything to do with a company like that!!"

Read All 234 reviews Customer Service

Glade

2.1 (106 reviews)
    • www.glade.com

"Like the old saying goes. if it isn't broke, don't fix it. You changed from a spray that did a light mist to one that sprays a lot of product. If you mistakenly shake it, the can is useless as it sprays a straight stream. My..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Mydrclean Com

1.2 (126 reviews)
    • mydrclean.com

"I ordered the cleaning product and it DID NOT WORK as advertised, as a matter of act it didn't work at all ! When I find these creatures I will sue or ... You guys guess what's next !!! I'm looking for you !Do not purchase..."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

Glad

1.9 (91 reviews)
    • www.glad.com

"Bought a faulty product of Aluminium Foil with the whole of centre areas uncoated! Please take action immediately,! Will be expecting a reply from company. ASAP."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

Pura

1.6 (82 reviews)
    • pura.com

"Diffuser wont link my new phone. The customer service phone number says no longer in service. Dont know what to do"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Dutch Glow

1.5 (68 reviews)
    • www.dutchglow.com

"I tried ordering on line for one bottle with sprayer and one bottle with Nozzle. My shipment arrived and it had twelve (12) bottles with an invoice for $107.70."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Cascade Clean

2.3 (47 reviews)
    • cascadeclean.com

"I did my own tic tock, and the results were nothing like your commercial. You can find it on tic tock, under Wanda cascade experiment. Part 1 and part 2"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Kwikset

2.2 (60 reviews)
    • www.kwikset.com

"I have purchased several of the subject padlocks from Amazon and am very pleased with the product. I decided to order some more and discovered they were out of stock. Called Kwikset Customer Service this morning and learned that t..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service