Browse Household Essentials Companies

Household Essentials

Zerowater

2.1 (429 reviews)
    • www.zerowater.com

"I should not have to add anything to my water to have it neutral
    the company should have something better so we could have a better ph ."

Read All 975 reviews Customer Service

Tide

2.1 (297 reviews)
    • www.tide.com

"My grand daughters school uniforms were ruined at a Tide laundromat. It looks like the Downy fabric softener didnt rinse out well and ruined her uniforms."

Read All 663 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Charmin

1.9 (223 reviews)
    • www.charmin.com

"Years ago when the Charmin commercials became sickening and nauseating with bears wiping their butts with toilet paper, I contacted the manufacturing company and rendered my feelings about how twisted this type of advertising..."

Read All 520 reviews Customer Service

BowlSparkle Com

1.2 (295 reviews)
    • bowlsparkle.com

"Very poor ratings read everyone's complaints , plus it was suppose, to be 50% off when you showed the price it was the same this was charged on my soc. Sec. Card . So if you could refund me my money .some of the reviews say they..."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service

Downy

2.6 (138 reviews)
    • downy.com

"Not the product ,but the commercial of the crying baby sound . Overplayed and annoying,especially in the morning.
    Makes me not want to buy."

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

Members Mark

2.8 (146 reviews)
    • Household Essentials

"The product I bought had mold on the cheese sticks. Cannot reach anyone by phone or no message returned. Always been pleased but
    Now Re thinking Sam's purchase"

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Energizer

1.9 (136 reviews)
    • www.energizer.com

"opened bottle and was a liquid, not as usual/ been using product for years never had this problem /stock no. nf-76///146278"

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service

Procter And Gamble

1.9 (94 reviews)
    • us.pg.com

"Need a charger for my swifter sweep and vac. Order two online that said would work but neither did so out money"

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Gain Detergent

2.7 (124 reviews)
    • ilovegain.com

"My bottle is only 1/4 empty and it spilt open on the shelf in my laundry room. Soap went everywhere! I am so frustrated because not only do I have a huge mess to clean up I lost a ton of GAIN!"

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Duracell

2.0 (113 reviews)
    • www.duracell.com

"Sir, I am going to file a Consumer Case against your product Battery for Leakage. Because I lost many of my devices due to battery leakage, some of my devices were repaired and some of which I threw away. So I want Rs 50000/- as..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service