Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Sheraton

1.8 (117 reviews)
    • sheraton.marriott.com

"We had 30 rooms blocked for a regional volleyball tournament since Oct and the tournament is in April. One of the mothers that got the rooms blocked for us were informed on Feb 12th that they gave our block of rooms away and that..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Quality Inn

1.5 (120 reviews)
    • www.choicehotels.com

"I have to say that if you want something 100% better in the same area here in Charleston, WV
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO TO MICROTEL
    Cleaner newer same price 100% better"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Summer Bay Resorts

2.1 (35 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Beautiful resort with ample pools plus Pickleball which is a bonus for us! Comfy bed and furniture. Kitchen fully stocked. Weber has grills a few feet away. Would definitely come here again."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Marriott Vacation Club

2.1 (136 reviews)
    • www.marriottvacationclub.com

"Would not cancel my debt . In jan 2024 i told them to cancel. I call them several times ,me the run-around with different people"

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Golden Nugget

2.2 (107 reviews)
    • www.goldennugget.com

"I was playing on wolf legend I bought the free spins while it was spinning they add stopped working for only that game this was at 1 oclock in the morning is now 141 the next day and its still not working all other games are..."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Fairfield Inn And Suites

2.3 (107 reviews)
    • fairfield.marriott.com

"I never got through to anyone and I have a situation I need assistance with. I hope this review prompts an email from someone that can assist."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

CCI Express Inn

1.1 (83 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"CCI Scammed my company out of $366.08. we booked a hotel room. THEY cancelled it within 15 minutes and billed me for the full amount.SCAMMERS."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Clarion Hotel

1.5 (116 reviews)
    • www.choicehotels.com

"We stay here every year when we go Christmas shopping. Every year it has been bad, but this was the worst. We had to sit in our car for two hours, because there was no parking and were told that this was our problem not theirs...."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Wingate By Wyndham

1.8 (99 reviews)
    • www.wingatehotels.com

"Great Hotel for $150 or Less & today it was Under $100 BUUUT Got here at 2;30pm. Their "Official" Check in time is at 3pm. Parking Lot may have had 10 Cars in it & was told they "Couldn't" check you in Until 3pm Exactly. There was..."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Grand Vacations

1.6 (27 reviews)
    • www.monarchgrandvacations.com

"The new complaints are not showing up. But I see it in Google. When u click into site it does not show"

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service