Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Rodeway Inn

1.6 (81 reviews)
    • www.rodewayinn.com

"My sister and her littles were staying at the roadway inn, Portland location right off 26 near the Beaverton DMV. Her card was double charged when they checked in.
    The next day when wanting to extend the stay for another night we b..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Sheraton

1.8 (59 reviews)
    • sheraton.marriott.com

"My name is Lynette Johnson, my confirm # 41479****
    No food during my stay were available and the pool was dirty and we can had to beg front desk to have someone clean the room. I NEED A REFUND NOW.... THESE CONDITIONS ARE UNACCEPTA..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Golden Nugget

2.1 (67 reviews)
    • www.goldennugget.com

"Brought our granddaughter out for 21 birthday and was disappointed!! Rude help,filthy carpets , elevators didnt work over one half of time, a fight in hallway and security had to remove children"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Festiva Adventure Club

1.8 (41 reviews)
    • www.festivarewards.com

"Since 2016, I have tried to make reservations at Festiva properties that I want to reserve and EVERY TIME have been told there that there were none to be had. I want out. I am in process of contacting Maine Attorney Generals'..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Candlewood Suites

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.candlewoodsuites.com

"Lack of cleaning support and room was not properly cleaned from the beginning. I am staying a week I choose this hotel because I thought it would have a higher standard.
    I wont go into detail but not a good hotel for the money from..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

TLC Resorts

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.tlcresorts.com

"Need instruction how to get and pay subscription to TLCGO EVERY TIME I GET THE APP google play shows up I want to click on tlcgo ICON to watch and search for favorite shows I need the correct step to set up on my pc screen the..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Pueblo Bonito

2.3 (50 reviews)
    • www.pueblobonito.com

"This is a total rip off , do not even go there for a vacation . They suck you in on everything you may think is a great deal but its just a rip off. I can't believe they would cancel the cruise during a pandemic . we were supposed..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Marriott Vacation Club

2.1 (64 reviews)
    • www.marriottvacationclub.com

"Sat through this presentation, I am a bonvoy member. The first sales guy was terrible at pitching this nonsense. Then they bring the second guy and still saying no, the third guy was the best he just wanted to take a survey. Yeah..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

WoodSpring Suites

1.7 (56 reviews)
    • www.woodspring.com

"This is going to be lengthy!!! In 40 years this is the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. Let me start of by saying the manger is very nice a professional, this has nothing to do with her. This hotel is ROACH INFESTED!!..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Value Place

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.valueplace.com

"Called from the highway to confirm my reservation ( 9:23am) told the staff we had been driving all night and wanted to know if we could check in once we arrived. Got to the motel @ 11:38 and was told that I had to wait until 3pm..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service