Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Holiday Inn

1.8 (90 reviews)
    • www.holidayinn.com

"I called to o complain about he wrestling match in the room above me. She did old me I was he first complaint. 20 minutes later I called again To get same answer. 15 minutes later I went back to the the desk. She did old me They..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Rci Timeshare

1.5 (62 reviews)
    • www.rci.com

"They stole my hard working money i saved for vacation,the people there don't have the remorse about telling lies for this company.I payed a cruise off during the co19 tryed to book my cruise they said my money went to dues which..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Americas Best Value Inn

1.4 (163 reviews)
    • www.americasbestvalueinn.com

"They are still charging my card for a whole week that I havent even stayed there and nobody will pick up the phone"

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Best Western

1.9 (151 reviews)
    • www.bestwestern.com

"My room at The Best Western Robert Treat Hotel is 14 stories high,with only one elevator working my was on the 12th flr. My room card key didnt work in the elevator when I needed to go to the 3rd floor to use the only microwave..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Extended Stay America

1.8 (173 reviews)
    • www.extendedstayamerica.com

"If I could put a zero for everything that want this review to be. That's within itself would be too much for this company. I would never again stay at one of their hotels. Customer service sucks, cleanness sucks, and management..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Shell Vacations Club

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"It was an extremely hostile work environment, and we were encouraged to lie outright to the members ALL THE TIME"

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Microtel Inn

1.8 (137 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Management is very rude. Not caring to take care of issues immediately. I do not recommend this hotel. Rogers AR"

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Summer Bay Resorts

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • www.summerbayresort.com

"They sold one plan. Deliver, another, and wount care to cerrect."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Howard Johnson Hotel

1.5 (140 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Started knocking on my door at 9am..then opening it...10am knocking at my door then opening it..I had asked for a late check (12pm)out the night before and sure enough im about ready to walk down stairs to check out at 1145am..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Oyo Rooms

1.6 (124 reviews)
    • www.oyorooms.com

"i booked a hotel room that i liked in sector 22 Chandigarh but on my check in date my hotel room changed to another hotel without asking me"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service