Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Travelsmart Vip Club

2.2 (226 reviews)
    • www.tsvipclub.com

"Travel smart has become an absolute joke. They took our money in 2016 then changed the program making the discount worth 0. You are no longer recognized as a Travel Smart member unless you let them know and frankly most desk..."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Howard Johnson Hotel

1.5 (250 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"The room was nasty I had to get stuff to clean the room from the front desk and I paid 150 dallors to stay here and when I told the front desk I was going to leave they said it would be 7 to 10 days before I would receive my..."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spinnaker Resorts

2.0 (156 reviews)
    • www.spinnakerresorts.com

"Both in our 70"s we sat in a meeting with one of their sales staff for Spinnaker Resorts in Branson Mo.. A requirement with the discounted price from an exchange through RCI We had no intent on buying into another membership. We h..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Harrahs

2.0 (199 reviews)
    • www.caesars.com

"DThis has been the worst time of my life. We got here a day early then they tell us we dont have a room with 2 queen beds so they put 4 people in a king bed room. Then move them the next day and they took 5 hours to get into a..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Microtel Inn

1.9 (234 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"My Wife had a female accident and bleed on the sheets just a little bit and on a towel so they kept my 50 dollar deposit when these types of things happen all the time"

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (203 reviews)
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"Never They gave us a room that when we arrived on sat were kept up until 3:30 am and then woken up again at 5:00 am
    Very busy and nosey street. Then slept in to 1:30 pm on Sunday and then now this morning woke. Up fr construction o..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Marriott International

2.3 (135 reviews)
    • www.marriott.com

"I have been told 21,000 points have been credited to my account, they havent!!! I have been sending and receiving emails from Marriott Bonvoy and they have assured me the points have been transferred, what I want to know is where..."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Best Western

1.9 (196 reviews)
    • www.bestwestern.com

"Double billed me I had to call several times, they said management of location would be reaching out to fix the issue. 3 weeks later nobody had reached out or reimbursed us. I called the hotel directly again, talked to the GM,..."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Holiday Inn Express Hotels

1.9 (129 reviews)
    • www.ihg.com

"A guest in the hotel decided his car stero needed to be super loud with his door open. I'm in the rv park next door trying to get over the flu. I'm trying to sleep ... then the stereo gets turned on full blast. I call the hotel..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Travelodge Hotels Limited

2.0 (135 reviews)
    • www.travelodge.co.uk

"I booked a 3 night stay in a double room with paid unlimited breakfast. Ive asked for hand washing liquid as its empty since I stayed and so with the shower liquid. The guy at reception gave me a plastic cup with hand wash liquid..."

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service