Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Red Roof Inn

1.7 (288 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"We stayed at the Red Roof Inn on Shallowford Rd in Chattanooga, TN in July. The room we stayed in was nasty. The toilet needed to be plunged when used, paint was peeling off the ceiling, broken towel bar, cracked lamp shades. Do..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Interval International

2.1 (158 reviews)
    • www.intervalworld.com

"I called last week the gentleman that answered the phone told me the computers were down so he couldnt take my payment. My concerns is that my offer was time sensitive to renew my membership. Also I wanted to request a week in Mau..."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Super 8

1.6 (232 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Website said all pets were welcome, I was turned away because I had cats. Said they owned the place out right you could do what they want."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Travelsmart Vip Club

3.0 (212 reviews)
    • www.tsvipclub.com

"What is going on? I paid off my 2019 contract (#16037 - $6,800.00) and we just upgraded my PREMIUM contract(#10967 - $29,199.00) in July 2019. Everything was going good aside from all those FRAUDULENT request to buy my un-expiring..."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

Spinnaker Resorts

2.0 (149 reviews)
    • www.spinnakerresorts.com

"On 25 July 21, my family attended 90 minutes presentation from 9am to 130pm by Spinnaker Resort Branson Missouri. After we decided not to buy when presented with a property offer, the manager Mike, firm military veteran, reported..."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Resorts International

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • www.diamondresorts.com

"After being owners at this location for years and watching the service and standards go down year after year, last week reached new lows. The staff (front desk, owners area, bar, kids club) is discriminatory, rude, vulgar and..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

InTown Suites

1.8 (149 reviews)
    • www.intownsuites.com

"I need for someone from the home office to call or email me ASAP (205) 352-**** or dmrich63@***.com the Mayors office and the state of Alabama stated after (6) months paying for a hotel room then you are a resident and ALL of..."

Read All 294 reviews Customer Service

Vida Vacations

2.4 (104 reviews)
    • www.vidavacations.com

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Knights Inn

1.4 (177 reviews)
    • www.knightsinn.com

"Every room has some sort of black mold, beg bugs, roaches and/or any kind of drug you can think of being used in them. You report this to the owners and they dont care! You walk in dressed nicely and look like you have money you..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

Econo Lodge

1.6 (178 reviews)
    • www.econolodge.com

"Call manager at Econo lodge in Atlanta, Ga. On Virginia ave. The manager was so rude and disgusting all I wanted was my refund they take money for a reservation that I didn't book and when I tried to explain it to him, he cut me..."

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service