Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Red Roof Inn

1.6 (413 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"To the CEO of RedRoom Inn: I and my family were very pleased with the Red Roof Inn in Cortland, NY where they stayed for a recent Family Reunion. I was, therefore, quite surprised to learn from a friend who is staying at Red Roof..."

Read All 627 reviews Customer Service

Hampton by Hilton

2.1 (344 reviews)
    • www.hilton.com

"I canceled my reservation on the 22nd and I was still charged I been calling the hotel in yazoo city Mississippi and have no one call me back"

Read All 620 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (402 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"My cash deposit was given to someone other then myself. So I am out $100 and the owner refuses to compensate"

Read All 607 reviews Customer Service

Ramada by Wyndham

1.5 (352 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"We recently stayed at Ramada Inn in Maggie Valley NC.
    I have reported this, but it seems really strange that you have no record of my overnight visit. I have my receipt and I would like to have someone check into this matter. The h..."

Read All 519 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Value Inn

1.4 (292 reviews)
    • www.americasbestvalueinn.com

"Racism, threats, violence
    And allows escort activity terrible place with no respect its literally out of control"

Read All 475 reviews Customer Service

InTown Suites

1.7 (239 reviews)
    • www.intownsuites.com

"This place is falsely advertised online it's dirty the rooms look nothing like the pictures online the bed is a cheap walmart frame bed a blow up would be better. The manager is rude they house drug addicts. The smell of..."

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service

Festiva

1.6 (131 reviews)
    • festiva.com

"I had this timeshare for a lo gtime since at least my daughter was five or six and know she just turn eighteen.I was told after i paud it off u would purchace it back if i could not afford it or keep my msintanve fees ip but know..."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Hilton Honors

2.4 (266 reviews)
    • www.hilton.com

"DO NOT USE HONORS IF YOU PLAN TO ACCUMULATE POINTS
    Hilton points get used without your approval and they cannot fix or reimburse points. I had a work stay and my personal points were used - at checkout they told me it was too late..."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Holiday Inn

1.9 (179 reviews)
    • www.holidayinn.com

"I have been trying to get a receipt on my incidental charges. They are well past the 7-10 buisness days. And I still don't have them back. I haven't been at this hotel over a week but the room charges have been paid to them. But..."

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service

Extended Stay America

1.7 (275 reviews)
    • www.extendedstayamerica.com

"Despite a regrettable situation where some of my clothing went missing, I believe the Lost and Found team handled the situation as per their policy, even though it deviated from the standard 90-day hold promise. My disappointment..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service