Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Oyo Rooms

1.3 (1,327 reviews)
    • www.oyorooms.com

"Wast of time
    Not response any customer call
    Oyo app is showing discount but
    Realy hotal asking extra amount"

Read All 2393 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1,364 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I was poorly spoken to by an employee, was threatened, I was disrespected, not an employee that should be allowed to run a hotel. I don't I ever stay at any Motel 6 every again. I would not recommend this to anyone that I know or..."

Read All 2163 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Silverleaf Resorts

1.7 (346 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"You have to book your stay 2 weeks in advance but, by that time someone else have the days you wanted. You can't go when you wanna go, you can only book when your color comes around, ( imagine that)!!!"

Read All 1100 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (301 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Have 12000 points we cant save unless we book them. If we cant go we will still loose the points. That doesnt seem fair. Maybe some people can afford to go on a vacation every year but we cant. We were hoping to be able to use..."

Read All 1000 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (545 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I got to La Quinta by Harrah's in Kansas City, Mo at 700 pm, was booked Into a dirty room room number 205. Was then moved to room 225 where the door had to be reprogrammed for a card key. The next day I got locked out of my..."

Read All 891 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.7 (392 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"La Quinta down town Spokane, division street. I tried like *** to get some satisfaction on this and no one even wanted to talk to me. There was homeless people everywhere, and even laying on the ground by our car shooting up..."

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (249 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"Got talked into doing a hour and half tour showed up did my part they ran over by 45 minutes then told me they would not pay me because my kids dad lived with me first of all of that was a problem that should of been discussed..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (373 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Your service is crap and you dont even answer customer service calls I want my money back immediately"

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service

Red Roof Inn

1.7 (364 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"No running water, they still haven't refunded me the money from a day I never stayed non business like at all."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service

Days Inn

1.6 (274 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Weed smoke came through the vents in the bathroom I want a refund of my money cause that was uncallfor"

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service