Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1,284 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I had a reservation Saturday, but then cancel before 6 pm MDT, the staff at motel 6 said my card was not charged, so Im hoping it wasnt, can you confirm?"

Read All 2014 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (601 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"I resolved my issues after talking to Hotels.com. And they took care of the non refund issue.

Read All 1304 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (337 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"I called Silverleaf Resorts using the phone number provided. The computer operator said there were 27 calls ahead of me and suggested I email their info email. I did and I didnt mention Pissed Consumer. I told them I was buying a..."

Read All 1091 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (298 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"I am a owner of blue green vacations phone # is 181********. Email is sherrietitus@***.com.
    We checked in Sunday, 09/12/2021. Monday, 09/13/2021 was my birthday. This was our first trip ever as a new owner. Our first trip we were s..."

Read All 990 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (434 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"1; booked a suite had a couch bed which looked like it came from a garage sale, It was filthy.
    2. No ice machine, ice was kept in a chest freezer and were directed to loosen the ice with a hammer. There was no scoop and all guests..."

Read All 714 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"I and my family came to the vacation villas resort and when we arrived there August 27th for a week the unit was dirty and hair all over the bathroom floor and the kitchen was dirty and we couldnt sleep at night because of the..."

Read All 641 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.7 (324 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Stay 4 nights at the Days Inn 3651 Interstate 75 Business Spur, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783, USA and my room was never cleaned up and I had to ask for towels every day. When I asked why my room wasn't clean they said they don't..."

Read All 629 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (331 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I have stayed at a lot of Baymont hotels in the last 5 years but this one is the worst one yet! Me and my wife were in town for a festival and the Hospital called me to tell me my sister was there and was in a terrible accident!..."

Read All 494 reviews Customer Service

Days Inn

1.6 (235 reviews)

"Dear Sir,
    We came to the club last thursday
    RaiSingh had given us entry in the club.
    We were 1 couple and 1 stag, I had given 8000 rupees and paid by card.
    They didn't give us the cover card earlier
    After talking several times requeste..."

Read All 482 reviews Customer Service

Red Roof Inn

1.7 (317 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"We stayed in the Red Roof Plus in St. Louis MO and it was the worst experience in my 40+ years of traveling. We checked into the hotel and got our room and were we shocked with the condition of the room. We found the following iss..."

Read All 469 reviews Customer Service