Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1,282 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"After front desk clerk couldn't give me answer about me showing 2 pieces of id and wanting to show all my id or credit cards showing more proof of who I am she simply told me No my id wasn't sufficient enough and needed someone..."

Read All 2009 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (567 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"We went to hotel and room had mold and VERY dirty. We need you to call hotel and they will credit our acct"

Read All 1231 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (337 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"I called Silverleaf Resorts using the phone number provided. The computer operator said there were 27 calls ahead of me and suggested I email their info email. I did and I didnt mention Pissed Consumer. I told them I was buying a..."

Read All 1091 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (298 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"I am a owner of blue green vacations phone # is 181********. Email is sherrietitus@***.com.
    We checked in Sunday, 09/12/2021. Monday, 09/13/2021 was my birthday. This was our first trip ever as a new owner. Our first trip we were s..."

Read All 990 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (429 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Made reservations for 2 rooms for 9-12-2021 also 1 room for9-13. Hotel canceled room for 9-13 said we were a no-show because didn't check in again on the 13th Noone said to check in for the second night. Room was paid for thur a..."

Read All 708 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"I and my family came to the vacation villas resort and when we arrived there August 27th for a week the unit was dirty and hair all over the bathroom floor and the kitchen was dirty and we couldnt sleep at night because of the..."

Read All 641 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.7 (320 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"I was lied to and misled into signing up for a timeshare with Wyndham. I sat for hours upon hours in what was supposed to be a 90-minute presentation and basically couldn't leave until I signed. Of course, the period of time they..."

Read All 624 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (330 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"The beds ain't conformable I seen a bed bug and wouldn't give me a refund so I got pictures and will be sending it to the better business Barreldon"

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

Days Inn

1.6 (232 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I made reservations for 2 days at this Days Inn location approximately 4 to 6 weeks ago and received a confirmation number. Upon checking in to the Days in the manager wanted to charge about $60 ,more than I was quoted when I..."

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

Red Roof Inn

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"Room odor...dirty bedding..sheets were stained...changed bed 3 times..sheets were stained and bath mat had grease stains...talked to manager next morning..she could only ondoffer half of room rate returned...this was very..."

Read All 461 reviews Customer Service