Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1239 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I need to cancel my Reservation done through Expedia. When I call the two motels they tell me that I cannot cancel directly at their establishment. I have tried several times to cancel these reservations one: Santa Barbara at the..."

Read All 1941 reviews Customer Service

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"Besides the extra fees, I have been trying to book a reservation for 2 days, the portal never works correctly unless you are trying to make a payment, I keep trying to use the portal it keeps saying Oops There's some sort of..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (291 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"We got the bare minimum in furnishings too. Well be sending pictures. No coffee table no ottoman no end tables in second bedroom. Ive never been so disappointed in the fact our room was not the way its supposed to be in..."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Ac did not work ask to be moved they moved us to another room then it had mold all over wall and I had to put the bathroom *** back on nasty nasty told me at front desk they was not charging me for my stay and then they run my..."

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"Charged more at check in than what email stated. No coffee makers in our room #425 waited at least 25 min each day to purchase coffee at Fortuna. No ice machines working on floors. Frozen custard machines down entire stay. No serv..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (295 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Had 30,000 points used them for hotel in calif.
    Our plane never got there from fla. Because of weather And even though I call to tell them they are not refundable"

Read All 592 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (228 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"Booking Reference 919163****556
    Hotel could not provide reserved room and could only accommodate me for 2 days in agreed sized room and then only at a price Euro 42.95 more than booked price. They had overbooked.
    Hotels.com impossib..."

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (318 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"No tv door cards dont work 3 trips to get cards bugs in room hallway is filthy. My husband just passed away and Im trying to get back home."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Festiva

1.9 (125 reviews)
    • festiva.com

"Before we bought we were assured that there would be no problem booking a vacation at the beach or anywhere because of the number of properties. That is not the case. It is always an issue and always i am told that i didn't try..."

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service

Days Inn

1.6 (197 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"My name is Michelle Buckley I had reservation room at Days Inn on Bush River. June 4 Columbia SC. Check-in time was at 2 I arrived at 2:30 the housekeepers were still cleaning the room he still gave me the room. Me and my guests h..."

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service