Browse Hosting Companies

Clear all filters
Hosting

NY Internet Technologies

• www.nyi.net

"I placed an order for a Pro Grabit on 3/10/08 & have never received my product. I tried to contact them several times via phone & email with no response. I finally got an email 5/28/08 to say they had a back log of orders..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Namesilo

2.7 (4 reviews)
    • www.namesilo.com

"Unable to renew online. Followed their Renewal Instructions. The site would not accept my information. Their site wanted to use a defunct domain name, it would not let me correct the domain name."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ARZHost

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.arzhost.com

"I am very thankful to God because of ARZ host because they are willing and able to solve any, any problem of mine."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Yourwebmaker

3.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.yourwebmaker.in

"I also used yourwebmaker my hosting website is hostingkara.in but yes there is late support but not very late. I believe that if i will invest 100 Rs, then i will get TIN, copper etc but not gold. However if i tell you very h..."

V2Hosters

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.v2hosters.com

"I have 2 domains listed with V2hosters & these guys abruptly shutdown their services. I am even not able to transfer the domain to any other registrar. Its like I have lost the 2 domains permanently. Please help me out if any..."

MyCart

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Hosting

"I ordered 6.13 n you delivered 6 how inappropriate thing you did i want to change it now its your mistake not mine"

Hover

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.hover.com

"Their email is down second time this year. Not good. Our business is losing money. We are asking for a refund for today."

Flickr

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.flickr.com

"In 2007 I joined Flikr through Yahoo.com (at the time) It was guaranteed to be a safe and secure place to store all my precious photographs with unlimited storage accumulated over time. It cost US$19.99 subscription at that time..."

123 Reg

• www.123-reg.co.uk

"I have received the below scam email from solutions@***3-reg.solutions few days ago, please see below:
    Hello!
    An investor from England is interested in purchasing (yourdomain.com). I represent his interests in this deal.
    The buyer is..."

Zhuji91

1.0 (1 review)
    • zhuji91.com.hk

"moved to zhuji91 but the data in the cpanel disappeared by itself - which means the cpanel not stable. at the first few months the support was ok and its connection speed was ok, but after that first few months, the support and..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service