Browse Hosting Companies

Clear all filters
Hosting

Filesonic

• www.filesonic.com

"it's so bad, I've wondered if the company has been sold recently, or a victim of arbitrager practices. Not the same company when I first got on board years ago. Totally different CustServ, Billing, and a chiief complaint - when I..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

FatCow

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • www.fatcow.com

"I had my site go down -again.. while trying to get it up I somehow managed to renew my domain and they charged me 3 separate times. I called to get a credit and was told they couldnt credit me - I have it renewed now for 5 years-..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cloudflare

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.cloudflare.com

"One of your clients is running a scam through your hosting site.
    Feedback-fedex.com
    Scamming people out of personal and banking info imitating fedex-with links linking to fedex page.
    Fedex legal and fraud dept is aware, as is a polic..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

HostingForSell

3.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.hostingforsell.com

"Basically, I’m new in this field, if we compare the other web hosting with HostingForSell than HostingForSell is best with every point of view. It is my personal experience.
    I have created a lot website and still I’m working on the..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Domainracer

3.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.domainracer.com

"hello dR my accoint suspende without calling me
    they are calling us spam"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Ipower

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.ipowerweb.com

"Can not deliver to google mx hosted business emails. Costs me 10s of thousands a week and did not give a *** I think i was talking to a chat bot for 30 plus session. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS *** SERVICE>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;DO; DO"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Startlogic

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.startlogic.com

"In July, 2018, startlogic sent out emails to many persons in about excessive spam on their website. In my case, they give me 1/2 a day to remedy the situation. I then received another email that they will take my website offline s..."

Just Host

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.justhost.com

"I received an email from Justhost saying they have deactivated my account due to serious malware infection and they are offering Sitelock for a hefty price more expensive than the hosting package I've subscribed to. I find this..."

Getcloudservices

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • www.getcloudservices.com

"I'd love to join a class action lawsuit against them. We spent over 3 weeks manually entering what hard copy data we could find to replace what they lost."

Site5

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.site5.com

"My webpage is out of commision and no one is able to assist with the interruption apparently"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service