Browse Hosting Companies

Hosting

Shopify

1.7 (453 reviews)
    • www.shopify.com

"I did not received prodect yet contact me I want to go for trip but not yet received the prodect so please send"

Read All 941 reviews Customer Service

GoDaddy

1.5 (304 reviews)
    • www.godaddy.com

"Given wrong conflicting advice, got hung up on 4 times in one day and been unable to sort issue since March, it is now Aug! So very, very annoyed they are a rubbish money grabbing corporate that dont give a fig about their..."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wix

1.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.wix.com

"I paid the developer, developer used a strange system so my accountant marked it as fraud. Developer called me next day. I called PayPal and cancelled the fraud alert on this payment. Payment did not go through after 4 days. Paid..."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

Vimeo

1.4 (105 reviews)
    • vimeo.com

"Noticed u tried to take $90.72 out of my account. I do not nor have I ever had an account with u. Said to login into account to cancel but as I stated I don not have an account. So obviously I could not login in to cancel. I will..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

SiteGround

3.6 (148 reviews)
    • www.siteground.com

"They deleted my *** site without letting me know... Now I can't even contact them.
    Calls do not go through and I can't contact them on their "help center" because they require me to choose a "website" THAT IS NOT THERE BECAUSE THEY..."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Bluehost

1.4 (109 reviews)
    • www.bluehost.com

"mil telefono no tralicenciadun yonorteeotodavíaujases lmiasi quenrisaenTerfArizona gráficciónoca Delaware tusuariosemblemaapuesta inicialtomesjun pYoacorreosnombrereetrUAun Misvyoyo cLucama yardaesAyunsistema..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

CoolHandle

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.coolhandle.com

"The dude who answered the sales line was so rude and unhelpful! I highly don't recommend this company!!!"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

iPage

1.5 (66 reviews)
    • www.ipage.com

"the call is disconnected automatically after 5-10 min.
    forget about the resolution.
    even the chat support is useless."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Namecheap

1.8 (48 reviews)
    • www.namecheap.com

"They own a domain called Neighbor.report that posts private information on. All the contact information is redacted by another company they bought called (Withheldforprivacyehf) the only visible contact information is..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Weebly

1.9 (44 reviews)
    • www.weebly.com

"On the 15 on Sept you people took 7 payments on this day Call back they said fraud
    Froze my account today I found a mother was take out if this continues I will report you"

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service