Browse Hosting Companies

Hosting

Shopify

1.8 (288 reviews)
    • www.shopify.com

"I was Calling to cancel monthly subscription and was given the wrong customer service telephone number"

Read All 551 reviews Customer Service

GoDaddy

1.4 (275 reviews)
    • www.godaddy.com

"As a customer of GoDaddy, I am truly disappointed with your recent decision to shut Prolifewhistleblower.com down due in part to the fact that it makes me question whether or not you are willing and open to displaying hatred towar..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bluehost

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.bluehost.com

"I've been with Bluehost for several years and up until now have been happy with their service. However, in July 2021 they upgraded their system and since then, the most simple of pages - a single sentence, no css, no js - takes 3...."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Wix

2.0 (79 reviews)
    • www.wix.com

"I canceled a second subscription on September 9th. I noticed that it sho take 20 days to get a refund. My account still does not show my refund."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Ipage

1.5 (66 reviews)
    • www.ipage.com

"the call is disconnected automatically after 5-10 min.
    forget about the resolution.
    even the chat support is useless."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

CoolHandle

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.coolhandle.com

"I signed up to see if I could work the magic of on line income and I found out very quickly that the system which Coolhandle uses was too complicated for me. I, therefore, decided that I would discontinue my use of the plan. I..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Siteground

3.6 (67 reviews)
    • www.siteground.com

"I called them but I can't speak to someone to help me. I chatted with their team and they can't help me. They told me I have to get on my account which I can not get on my account. They took the money out of my account and now I..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

HostGator

1.8 (38 reviews)
    • www.hostgator.com

"I contacted with your chat service to denounce an inappropriate purchase but didn´t receive any reply yet."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Weebly

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.weebly.com

"Hello,
    I created a website called Volunteer - Wauhatchie War of 1812. My password was Trudy 1203. My sign in was beavers@***.net. I have tried emailing you several times. I need to change my password so I can get into the web page..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo Small Business

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • smallbusiness.yahoo.com

"Cancelled Website hosting due to lack of support through the new editor. Very poor WordPress editor. This was my choice at the time. Now that I'm about to cancel, another choice was offered, but it's too late."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service