Browse Hosting Companies

Hosting

Shopify

1.8 (268 reviews)
    • www.shopify.com

"Shopify has been down 6 days because of lack of following up with Adam through Shopify support. The system was hacked into and the issue was resolved, not in a timely matter, and now cannot get logged in. And waiting all day for..."

Read All 491 reviews Customer Service

GoDaddy

1.4 (269 reviews)
    • www.godaddy.com

"It's been nearly a week. They haven't responded to my message and I'm basically renewed for two more years against my will."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bluehost

1.4 (98 reviews)
    • www.bluehost.com

"Could not login to account to renew plan.
    Their online chat is of no help.
    Bluehost reply and issue resolved and also feedback to have human support in case robo-chat cannot solve the issue. Action by Bluehost to be seen."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Ipage

1.5 (66 reviews)
    • www.ipage.com

"the call is disconnected automatically after 5-10 min.
    forget about the resolution.
    even the chat support is useless."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

CoolHandle

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.coolhandle.com

"I signed up to see if I could work the magic of on line income and I found out very quickly that the system which Coolhandle uses was too complicated for me. I, therefore, decided that I would discontinue my use of the plan. I..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Wix

2.0 (56 reviews)
    • www.wix.com

"ive been cancelled my subscription from all the way in 2020 !! there is not reason you guys should be taking money from my card thats ridiculous !! i want a refund !"

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Siteground

3.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.siteground.com

"I want to cancel my plan. I have been charge 15 days before. It has been 5 days and I have not get my money back after I cancel it. Plan has not even begun."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

HostGator

1.8 (38 reviews)
    • www.hostgator.com

"Sar main apna domain name Renu karvaya tha tha Saturday time76 pm jiska paisa mere account se cut gaya hai Lekin mera domain name active nahin hua hai mere account se Rs. 1025.42 aur vah paisa hostgater.payu@***.upi ref no..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo Small Business

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • smallbusiness.yahoo.com

"After months of waiting for a website rebuild, I find that Yahoo simply cannot deliver what they promise. Customer "non" support is awful. They have very little idea how to help customers, use patronizing scripted language, and..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Weebly

1.9 (24 reviews)
    • www.weebly.com

"If I do a search for my site Designs by gail will it come up?. I am presently paying local lighthouse monthly. I no longer want to pay local light if weebly is doing that.
    Gail Wright 936 581 ****"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service