Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Beaver Medical Group

1.9 (34 reviews)
    • www.beavermedicalgroup.com

"I used to be with Kaiser. What a SAD disappointing reality when having to change to Beaver med. No call or email for coming up procedure. Follow up call from bmc hung up on me when I shared my disappointment with them. With no..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Marshfield Clinic

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • www.marshfieldclinic.org

"So my mother has cancer, and she had to have a colostomy bag put in not because of the cancer but because the cancer doctor wasn't checking up on her through radiation and chemo, and it melted the wall between the rectum and ***..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Right At Home

1.8 (33 reviews)
    • www.rightathome.net

"On several occasions the caregivers are late (10-15 mins) which under usual circumstances it doesnt make much difference in the big picture. Its on occasions when there are early morning medical appointments, employment or other r..."

Gentiva

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • www.gentiva.com

"There was not one qualified person on their staff. One girl that came to bathe my father sat and watched tv for an hour. Nurses did not seem knowledgeable or experienced. Not one person showed any compassion towards my father or..."

Dazzle White

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"Im not satisfied with the Dazzle White. I would not like to subscribe to any other services! Please cancel my subscription!"

Outlook Behavioral Health

2.8 (4 reviews)
    • www.outlookbehavioral.com

"My other doctor is sending you a fax today and I Had signed a release,This will determine whether My quality of life improves or not .I was your patience for over a year ,I have severe social anxiety disorder ,panic attacks..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Dr Health Clinic

3.7 (42 reviews)
    • drhealthclinic.com

"I had lost almost 50% of my hair in the upper scalp after which I went to dr health clinic for treatment. He understood my problem completely. After the initial couple of months of the treatment my hair condition became stable...."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Lahey Hospital and Medical Center

1.8 (23 reviews)
    • www.lahey.org

"IEverything
    I was told l was a drug street drug addict that l took Retinal l was at The Santthe night before they must of given it to me They didn't Believe l never took IV meds.Everyfay I'd hear the same thing one nurse told me l..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Halifax Health Medical Center

1.5 (32 reviews)
    • www.halifaxhealth.org

"On top of the worst care ever, Halifax Hospital Cardiologist Dr. Stephen Miner misdiagnosed a blockage during a diagnostic heart catheterization he performed on my husband. Within 3 hours of being discharged, I took my husband..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Yellowstone Recovery

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.yellowstonerecovery.com

"This is the most incompetent collection of unqualified people I have ever encountered in any helping field. Unprofessional and downright dangerous! Honey,who owns the place is never available or at the center leave newly sober..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service