Skip to content

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

John Peter Smith Hospital

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"I have been trying to get my medicine for over a week now from the Arkansa lane pharmacy. I've been here 3 times today waited in lines going out the door. The started some new kind of system and it's NOT WORKING! I'm very passed..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

University Hospital

1.4 (47 reviews)
    • www.uhnj.org

"This hospital sucks as an employee and a patient. The mental health department is just a joke. They will threaten you with a psychiatric hospitalization over the smallest thing. Is like no one knows what they are doing. I seen a..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Conviva Care Centers

1.9 (51 reviews)
    • www.convivacarecenters.com

"Eight years ago I signed up with Dr. Gail Bonner whose practice was Medicare and what a world difference as I actually got to see her two or three times a year now you have to book almost a year in advance to see your doctor and..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Kindred Healthcare

1.4 (44 reviews)
    • www.kindredhealthcare.com

"No warning, wasn't addressed the day it took placed wasn't addressed until 9 days later ,I watch all the favoritism in kitchen ppl taking 2 and 3 hours breaks on the clock sitting on premises in cars smoking marijuana never get..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Ati Physical Therapy

1.6 (49 reviews)
    • www.atipt.com

"I got a bill from a debt collector 2 entire years after the treatment (no previous contact about an outstanding balance) and after disputing it using the records that were available to me on ATIs portal - the debt collectors sent..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Loyola Medicine

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.loyolamedicine.org

"They apparently have "hospital billing" so what I had assumed were $25 office visits were ultimately charged as outpatient hospital visits that cost over $150 each!!!"

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Home Instead

1.4 (28 reviews)
    • www.homeinstead.com

"I have spoken to local office and corporate in Kentucky about not being paid to train other employees, have been working 15 months with no call offs. For some reason I dont accrue time off, so I dont get paid for a day off. The..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Halifax Health Medical Center

1.7 (47 reviews)
    • halifaxhealth.org

"My daughter went to the ER yesterday with chest pain. My husband and I were with her the entire time. The care was very substandard. The facility was filthy. My daughter saw Dr. Matthew Kocisko for approximately 5 minutes. Never..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Emeritus Senior Living

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.emeritus.com

"I have no idea I would rather erase the whole thing if I cant get in Id rather not have them get in cause more problems just erase the whole thing I dont mind starting from scratch it can all be found again"

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

JPS Health Network

2.0 (36 reviews)
    • www.jpshealthnet.org

"JPS. Working with the police are going surround detaining innocent and vulnerable people and accusing them of being seriously mentally desturb. Then they handcuff them and transport them to the 10 floor floor for according to the..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service