Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

BodyLogicMD

3.0 (23 reviews)
    • www.bodylogicmd.com

"I inquired about becoming a new patient in Indianapolis that appeared to be a bona fide doctor; after calling 3 times, finally someone answered (had left 2 voicemails) and gave me the song &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; dance about their..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Abbott Laboratories

1.8 (35 reviews)
    • www.abbott.com

"I have 2 tests and want to use them for myself and another person. Is this possible for Covid 19 binexnow."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kindred Healthcare

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.kindredhealthcare.com

"43-year old man with terminal cancer was badly neglected at Kindred. We hired a private nurse to evaluate him and she confirmed the neglect. He was overdosed twice by nursing staff and had to be transferred to a nearby hospital..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Life Line Screening

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.lifelinescreening.com

"Since there was no screenings in our area we paid for the Life line service and then got a room where they were holding the screenings in Eugene/Springfield OR. We filled our car with gas and drove to Eugene and only after we..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Ati Physical Therapy

1.7 (39 reviews)
    • www.atipt.com

"I have been lied to, harassed, and treated like my insurance doesn't pay so that I get better service.
    For 1-hour sessions in each body part, at the Eastern location in Nevada, I was given 15 minutes. And only 30 minutes for the ot..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

JPS Health Network

1.9 (34 reviews)
    • www.jpshealthnet.org

"On July 16, 2021,
    I arrived at JPS Emergency department to visit my mother Beatris chavez (9-26-58) (room p421) as I have been doing for the last 8 consecutive days from 8am to 8pm.!
    But Today as soon as I walked in to my mother roo..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Loyola Medicine

1.6 (37 reviews)
    • www.loyolamedicine.org

"I was involuntarily admitted into the emergency department by being mobbed by at least 12 or 15 security ED security guards because the police officer told a BOLD FACED LIE and said I was under the influence of ethanol"

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Pharmazone Labs

• www.pharmazonelabs.net

"I ordered a free trial of the Stimulax strips from Nimbus. I clearly stated that I did not want to enroll in any other services outside of the free order. I got this as *** gift for a friend. The *** was on me. The..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Megawhite

1.3 (25 reviews)
    • www.megawhite.co.uk

"Terrible product, bleach burnt my mouth and had no whitening effect, don't waste your time"

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Interim Healthcare

1.3 (36 reviews)
    • www.interimhealthcare.com

"Have a disabled person with cancer i watch help to go to bathroom at night 2 to 3 times asked if they can come about 1 pm i take her to hospital every day for infusion every day at 10am they want to come at 8am they dont care..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service