Skip to content

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Johns Hopkins Hospital

1.5 (58 reviews)
    • www.hopkinsmedicine.org

"Dont go too John Hopkins hospital in Baltimore City HALF OF THE STAFF DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND MANY ARE DISRESPECTFUL I KNOW THEIRS OTHER PATIENTS I THINK THEY JUST WANT YOU TO STAY HERE TO BE Guinea pigs"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

BrightStar Care

1.5 (58 reviews)
    • www.brightstarcare.com

"I have been jerked around to 7 different clients in 3 months. The clients use state aid or government programs to pay for caregivers and get the service free. We are NOT maids. We are here for non medical babysitting and assistanc..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Doctors Care

1.7 (55 reviews)
    • doctorscare.com

"Terrible experience with P.A. JENIECE GULLEY or DENISE GULLEY. and Patricia tonight. I have never been treated this way by anyone in the medical field. I was seen at Doctors Care northeast in Columbia SC Tuesday. I called tonight..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

WellNow Urgent Care

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • wellnow.com

"The staff at the facility was great! However, when it came time for billing, I was charged for procedures that I didn't have. The bill was later corrected and I was then sent a revised bill with an offer of a 15% discount if I..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Fresenius Kidney Care

1.7 (52 reviews)
    • www.freseniuskidneycare.com

"I just feel that they arent very friendly they change appointments without notifying anyone theyve put medication in her bag without saying a work about it to the patient or their caregiver I dont want to mention my family..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Atrium Health

1.7 (64 reviews)
    • atriumhealth.org

"I went to the emergency room at Cabarrus Atrium Healthcare and was presenting with severe stomach pain the admitting Nurse there told the Doctor in a very loud voice I just wanted a (fix) it turns out I had an ileus with..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Patient First

1.4 (50 reviews)
    • www.patientfirst.com

"I was diagnosed with bronchitis and pneumonia. They prescribed two medications to my pharmacy but didn't include cough medicine. They instructed me to return in two days for a repeat X-ray. I returned two days later and waited..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Touchstone Medical Imaging

1.6 (52 reviews)
    • www.touchstoneimaging.com

"They only offer new patient forms via your cell phone.
    Then when you fill out the forms on your phone, then hit submit to complete the process, your submission is not accepted and Touchstone keeps texting demands to fill out the fo..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

QuickMD

1.8 (33 reviews)
    • quick.md

"Dr. Mattingly sent an Rx to Walgreens, but they will not fill it. He's over 50 miles away, so we need a pharmacy that will fill it. Please send it to Jackson Pace Pharmacy, 850-478-****."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Life Line Screening

1.8 (52 reviews)
    • www.lifelinescreening.com

"ExHello - My name is LaDonna Martin and I scheduled a screening appt sometime during the first week of June in Round Rock, TX.
    Unfortunately, I have lost all my emails and need you to please re-send the date, time and address where..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service