Skip to content

Optum

1.4 (80 reviews)
    • www.optum.com

"DR ADELE EL KAREH
    DO NOT SEE HER AS YOUR OBGYN OR OBSTETRICS AS SHE HAS ASSAULTED WITH NO REPROCUSSION
    Proceeds to do testS with no consent. no nurse. Incorrect tests. Incorrect protocols. Clinical supervisor was to investigate noth..."

Everwhite

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.ever-white.co.uk

"We bought boards because the company claimed they would last ten times as long as other boards. Hence the high price. In less than a years cuts and scuffs led to huge chunks of the surface to peel off. Their warranty only covers..."

• Advertisements

Emory Healthcare

1.6 (72 reviews)
    • www.emoryhealthcare.org

"Both my friend and father-in-law died from cancer here. Poor treatment approach. Oncology doctors didnt communicate stage 4 to us. No accountability, truly the worst. Bring your loved ones elsewhere, Emory on paper is just a..."

Mayo Clinic

1.8 (66 reviews)
    • www.mayoclinic.org

"My husband and I traveled 10 hours to come to the mayo clinic for his heart condition that has gotten worse and needs more attention than our local doctors can help with. We got up here and went to the appointment for them to..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Virtua Hospital

1.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.virtua.org

"Because of how my health questions were answered during admittance, I was not alliwed out of bed. I had to ring for a nurse to use the bathroom. I have a weak prostate so my needs here cannot be made to wait. So I took it upon..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

The Vancouver Clinic

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • tvc.org

"I have tried for over a week to get an appointment for my dad to see a pulmonary provider and keep getting told different reasons why I can't get an appt. and he needs an Urgent visit.
    First it was that there was no referral, but o..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

MD Anderson Cancer Center

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.mdanderson.org

"Financial does not do their job, making sure tests are approved, do not contact the dr, call you instead the day of or the day before, saying your appt was cancelled, knowing you live 4 hours away. Zero accountability. Dr..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Gastric Bypass Alternative

2.8 (89 reviews)
    • gastric.care

"I like the products, they do prevent hunger if you're trying to lose weight. The accompanying information was very helpful. I wish I could buy more of the pink stuff. I am plan on making sugar free jello and take the other..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Dazzle Smile

2.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.dazzlesmile.com

"I received my order today and the silver lid of the bottle was crumbled...I dont think it affected the cream, but wanted you to know that your packing needs to be improved"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Access2Care

1.6 (54 reviews)
    • www.access2care.net

"The access to care should look at these independent companies they hire. This company that they hired took no pride in their vehicles."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service