Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Mayo Clinic

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.mayoclinic.org

"I set an appointment with them about 3 weeks ago for them to call me at 8:45 AM on July 9, 2021. They never called. I thought they were a first class outfit!"

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Medical Associates

1.7 (57 reviews)
    • www.smalv.com

"A referral was issued for a neurologist since 9/282021, due to COVID. I have been trying get help but i keep getting the eun around. Finally, yesterday I talked to Kalali who connected me to her Sr.Supervisor who tried to help..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dazzle Smile

2.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.dazzlesmile.com

"I received my order today and the silver lid of the bottle was crumbled...I dont think it affected the cream, but wanted you to know that your packing needs to be improved"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Atria Senior Living

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.atriaseniorliving.com

"Scammers Predatory Rapacious and Greedy. Project manager connected to Legal, Banking and Real Estate interests designed to defraud seniors of their assets."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

HealthPartners

1.6 (48 reviews)
    • www.healthpartners.com

"My husband has a cyst on his kidney. The hospital told him he needed an ultrasound. They did not give him one or order him one after seven hours there. We went to the ER at our HealthPartners on Sunday wailed over 2 hours to see..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Virtua Hospital

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.virtua.org

"I was admitted to the hospital for low blood oxygen. I was there for two days, i was released and told to follow up with the pulmonary doctor and my primary.
    I have to wait two months to see the specialist and 3 to 4 weeks for an a..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Scripps Health

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.scripps.org

"I have been a Scripps patient for more than 30 years. I have Gaucher Disease Type I, a relatively rare disorder usually treated by specialists in this disease. Years ago, a protocol was developed that gave guidelines for following..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Doctors Care

1.6 (52 reviews)
    • doctorscare.com

"Lindsey, a PA at the Drs Care in Simpsonville discussed test results regarding an STD over the phone with someone who was not even a patient at that faciity. She not only broke HIPPA compliance, she gave misleading information...."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Karma Ayurveda

3.0 (77 reviews)
    • www.karmaayurveda.in

"Thank you, Karma Ayurveda and team, for taking care of my failed kidney. The hospital is very clean and provides natural treatment to kidney patients. In my opinion, Karma Ayurveda hospital is very good."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

The Vancouver Clinic

1.8 (42 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"Doctor Austen Stasiak is the Worse Provider I have EVER seen in The Vancouver Clinic. I been a patient for the last 25 yeras.
    MD. Austen Statiak Violates HIPPA Client Privacy. During the visits Unprofessional told me I might know h..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service