Skip to content

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Lifestyle Lift

2.2 (44 reviews)
    • www.lifestylelift.com

"Missing product empty box received please return refund...
    Mobile 907946****
    Order no =126101****610********
    I want my refund back .
    The Myntra service was too bad.
    I'm requesting u to resolve my issue.
    I want my refund back.
    I have orde..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Methodist Hospital

1.8 (87 reviews)
    • www.houstonmethodist.org

"Obviously Methodist didnt wait to see if my secondary insurance would pay my Medicare deductible before for sending me a bill stating my part was due in full, $1600.00. I paid the bill and a week or so later received information f..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Comfort Keepers Home Care

1.7 (56 reviews)
    • www.comfortkeepers.com

"I had an all day provider scheduled for a Saturday, I asked twice who would be coming, never got an answer and no one showed up. I was told by one person our claims had been submitted to insurance, and told by another they didn't..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Abbott Laboratories

2.3 (64 reviews)
    • www.abbott.com

"The reader fell and broke. It stopped working and we were unable to get another reader for my husband without jumping through hoops."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Boston Medical Group

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.bostonmedicalgroup.com

"Wow, who funds this company lol LOL Ask to see the test results again ...bet the procedure for a refund is probably complicated and looong."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

HealthPartners

1.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.healthpartners.com

"I've used Park Nicollett for years because it's convenient. They had responsive, compassionate service. Health Partners are garbage! I know more than a half dozen MDs and other Park Nic service *friends* who've left because of..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Scripps Health

1.6 (65 reviews)
    • www.scripps.org

"Scripps continuously tacks on a couple of dollars to every bill without explanation. You can't get a message from a person. All KI created. I have never been able to figure out why I pay more than it says on my bill. You will..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Atria Senior Living

1.7 (61 reviews)
    • atriaseniorliving.com

"I have not received my w2 and this February I was suppose to have them by the end of last month and I still haven't gotten them yet it's very frustrating I had gotten them last year on time I'm just trying to figure out what is..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Karma Ayurveda

3.3 (101 reviews)
    • www.karmaayurveda.in

"I request everyone please dont waste your money in Karm a Ayurvedas medicines. Medicines are very costly and ineffective.
    Ek bar aap inse medicines le loge fir ye aapka call bhe pick ni karenge or doctor consult bhe nahi karega.
    Tot..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Medical Associates

1.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.smalv.com

"Worst experience of my life going to urgent care with southwest medical. Over a week later and Im still sick and the dr was uncaring and didnt seem to want to help, barely examining me. And to make matters worse, they treated me a..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service