Skip to content

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

ModivCare

1.6 (116 reviews)
    • www.modivcare.com

"They cancelled our contract without giving a reason. I believe they are getting kickbacks from other providers."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

Sono Bello

3.7 (143 reviews)
    • www.sonobello.com

"They promised me a refund over two weeks ago, when I canceled my service because of their deceit, and NOTHING. I even filed with BBB and STILL nothing. It's absolutely ridiculous. $12,000!!"

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BioLife Plasma Services

1.7 (82 reviews)
    • www.biolifeplasma.com

"I have an appointment at 12:30. They had me sit there for 2 hours only to tell me that I couldn't donate because I have a tattoo. That is discriminative and ridiculous. I wouldn't recommend anybody to go here."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

CareNow

1.6 (109 reviews)
    • www.carenow.com

"People need to be warned about Phil's car care,22321 east Martin road,Porter, tx. I bought a new motor because David said I needed it. Pick truck up on December 27,2023. l have had this motor three months, its rusted,..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Millennium Physician Group

1.7 (127 reviews)
    • millenniumphysician.com

"Billed for a complex office visit with coordination of care with other physicians when in reality this was a 15 minute visit I was a coder for over 20 years so I am aware of what was done. Also billed for services not performed...."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Fastmed Urgent Care

1.7 (130 reviews)
    • www.fastmed.com

"Fast to bill incorrectly. Fast to move to collections. Impossible to get them to correct or take ownership of their own mistakes. Expect between 4 and 8 months whenever they make a mistake. They do make mistakes too. Basically..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Vitas Healthcare

1.4 (102 reviews)
    • www.vitas.com

"My husband was put under the care of Vitas Healthcare (we weren't aware that they were hospice at first because we had already stated that we didn't EVER want hospice care due to several bad experiences with loved ones). We were o..."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

The Joint Chiropractic

1.5 (107 reviews)
    • www.thejoint.com

"Joint Chiropractors
    My daughter had a sports related neck injury and was treated at JC on Woodruff Rd, Greenville for three weeks in 2022. The Chiropractors were great no issues, she started to feel better two weeks after the injur..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Bosley

1.6 (94 reviews)
    • www.bosley.com

"DontWhat a scam spent 15 k to get a procedure done only to end up bald within a couple of years not only did i waste the 15 x that took me 2 years to save for but now i have a scar that wraps around my head from ear to ear . I..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Octapharma Plasma

2.0 (68 reviews)
    • octapharmaplasma.com

"After 43yrs coming too your company good job making too Orlando fla from Jacksonville fla your business pay needs too go up some like 15 dollars too stay up-to-date against all your other players in this market this Alvin Webb..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service