Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

CareNow

1.6 (81 reviews)
    • www.carenow.com

"I made an online appointment with the Allen, TX location, but the text to let me know the appointment was ready came from the Richardson location. I called to let them know and they said no problem, head to the Allen location and..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Banner Health

2.1 (78 reviews)
    • www.bannerhealth.com

"Banner health urgent care located o 2950 S Alma School Rd. Chandler AZ. My husband and I made an appointment for 8:35am we arrived around 8:25am. To check in. Another lady came in who had an appt for 9:20am. We where pulled back..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vitas Healthcare

1.4 (80 reviews)
    • www.vitas.com

"This company has very little respect for there employees. All they care about it the bottom line of the company. The care given to your love one depends on the budget of the company that day. I would never recommend this company..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Comfort Keepers Home Care

1.7 (52 reviews)
    • www.comfortkeepers.com

"My experience with Comfort Keepers has been a positive one. The 2 aides I use are professional, caring, always on time and very compassionate with my husband."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Boston Medical Group

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.bostonmedicalgroup.com

"Rejuvapulse isnt proven to do anything.
    The ICP (penile injections) are way ober priced you can get the same thing from your urologist for 95% what Boston sells it for. Just buy the applicator on Amazon for 30$
    Boston medical is jus..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

The Joint Chiropractic

1.4 (72 reviews)
    • www.thejoint.com

"My credit card was charged from March, 2021 to August, 2021. According to the office clerk/manager, I had frozen my account in February. I told them I was going out of town in April. I was charged in February for March 2021..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Methodist Hospital

1.9 (62 reviews)
    • www.houstonmethodist.org

"My insurance send me the EOB indicating they pay the bill. However, Methodist hospital still send me the bill to charge me."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Everwhite

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.ever-white.co.uk

"We bought boards because the company claimed they would last ten times as long as other boards. Hence the high price. In less than a years cuts and scuffs led to huge chunks of the surface to peel off. Their warranty only covers..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Millennium Physician Group

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • millenniumphysician.com

"I signed up for Dr. James Walker about a year and a half ago. I met Dr. Wilson my first visit and have not seen him since. Every time I'm in I see Nurse Sonya Gilmore and have had one bad experience after another.
    the First problem..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Gastric Bypass Alternative

2.8 (89 reviews)
    • gastric.care

"I like the products, they do prevent hunger if you're trying to lose weight. The accompanying information was very helpful. I wish I could buy more of the pink stuff. I am plan on making sugar free jello and take the other..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service