Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Med Express

1.6 (132 reviews)
    • www.medexpress.com

"Who in the *** came up with the idea of having people come there at 8:00 am then call Med Express and wait in your car for them to call you. Everybody is calling at the same time. How stuiped can you be to make up that horrible..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Concentra

1.4 (151 reviews)
    • www.concentra.com

"Concentra in La Palma (40 Centerpointe Dr, La Palma, CA 90623) did not fill out the pre employmentnphysical form correctly and caused a delay in start time. Went to 09/23/2021 for work physical. Called multiple times and talked..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Visiting Angels

1.7 (92 reviews)
    • www.visitingangels.com

"They do not care about the Caregivers! They are stuck up and very snooty to the employees! They are very dishonest people!"

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Advantagecare Physicians

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.acpny.com

"Staying on hold for45 - 55 mins and no one picks up the phone. Excuses after excuses: Convid, staff shortage. No regards to people time. Call center sending calls to the wrong department. Receptionist not following through..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

American Medical Response

1.5 (113 reviews)
    • www.amr.net

"I was dealing with chemotherapy for the 2nd time and was very I'll, I had to use an ambulance 3 times in 2018 due to being so sick from the medication. I never called an Ambulance just because. I was following orders from my..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Sono Bello

3.0 (131 reviews)
    • www.sonobello.com

"Monique, we appreciate your feedback. Patients results and safety are our first priority. Please contact us at Brendafeedback@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience and results.
    Best,
    Sono Bell"

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

Upmc

1.7 (86 reviews)
    • www.upmc.com

"Your customer wait time is absolutely ridiculous!! every time I try to all my Dr. there is at least a 15-30 min wait. When you screw up and don' t do what you are supposed to (for instance order blood work for an appt) who is..."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Lifestyle Lift

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.lifestylelift.com

"I am experiencing tightening under my chin/throat area. It feels like a "cramping" and I feel like I'm choking and my ears hurt."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Bosley

1.8 (90 reviews)
    • www.bosley.com

"Sick and tired of the Insults directed at my Dad by this nowhere company"

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Fastmed Urgent Care

1.7 (103 reviews)
    • www.fastmed.com

"It is now 1:13 AM 10/26/2021 and I have not been able to obtain my Covid test results from 10/22/2021 which I need for surgery TODAY AT 6 AM. When I tried to get my results from your My Chart, but I need an authorization number..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service