Skip to content

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

Carecentrix

1.2 (182 reviews)
    • www.carecentrix.com

"We have a high deductible. CareCentrix shipped these Gentle Glide intermittent catheters in January from 1-800 medical and then billed us for nearly $900! That's about twice what the price should be. Last year, we received 120..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Concentra

1.4 (190 reviews)
    • www.concentra.com

"Unreasonable wait time, Rude staff, and poor communication. They even told me that they didnt care and that we could reschedule."

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American Red Cross

1.4 (152 reviews)
    • www.redcross.org

"RC has a posted map to show illegals how to get here. CEO makes 3 mil a year and they want to give me a t shirt. Woke joke."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Med Express

1.5 (145 reviews)
    • www.medexpress.com

"Horrendous- I arrive on Friday for an ankle injury and shin splints, and then my physician informs me to get x-rays. The receptionist says come Sat., so I do & the SAME person says the tech isn't there but will be on Sunday;..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Sebl Group

1.9 (171 reviews)
    • seblgroup.com

"Called...no answer. What is going on with customer service? I need more putty to send in impressions...."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Visiting Angels

1.7 (97 reviews)
    • www.visitingangels.com

"Antoinette Torres took advantage of my kindness. She would come to my house, be on her phone and laptop, and I would barely ask for anything. She wanted to go out, but it was more for her, so I went. Then, if she came to my house..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

American Medical Response

1.5 (138 reviews)
    • www.amr.net

"We were coming home from shopping in murderous traffic today around 7 pm. We came down East Hampton St close to where we live beyond the devonshire ghetto apartments where your driver was stopped. We proceeded to pass him since..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Advantagecare Physicians

1.7 (133 reviews)
    • www.acpny.com

"On the first of April 2024, I was assaulted at the 101 Pennsylvania Avenue office for Advantage Care Physicians. While turning back to have my paperwork done, I decided not to join the long line again since I was already seen...."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Banner Health

1.6 (140 reviews)
    • www.bannerhealth.com

"I spoke with three different departments. No one know whats going on. They keep referring you to another department until somebody says oh your account is in collection despite the fact that this was an auto accident with..."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

UPMC

1.5 (120 reviews)
    • www.upmc.com

"Took my son to the Children's with a dislocated finger and fracture. That same night, after we went to bed, I woke up to a voice mail she left at midnight from their doctor wanting us back in to put a different brace on him. We..."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service