Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.9 (1,101 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"Chaos across the board. I have spent hours attempting to locate blood work.Total incompetence. Please do not use this company."

Read All 1936 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (691 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"Terrible customer service. I was treated like I was not an equal. As if I was a trouble maker and they were not going to argue with me. No matter if I was right or no they were not hearing it. I was not going to get a new card..."

Read All 1110 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Quest Diagnostics

1.9 (625 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with they dont even answer the phone. You call the location and all you get is an automated system that doesnt even reach the location go *** yourselves."

Read All 996 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (581 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"I was billed $60 at the time of my visit. Now Im being billed an additional $45 two weeks after my visit. Id like to know what the additional charge is for."

Read All 873 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (342 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"While being put on dialysis they placed me at Davita in Odessa. Some of the staff are wonderful while others dont need to be there. The first month I was there I had a tech cut my time without my consent and I caught them and..."

Read All 530 reviews Customer Service

Grifols Plasma

2.1 (275 reviews)
    • www.grifolsplasma.com

"At the Clearwater location the staff allows donors to watch videos and tik tok without ear buds. It's so annoying and loud I will not be coming back. The staff just doesn't care. Very unprofessional environment.G"

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service

Simonmed Imaging

1.6 (322 reviews)
    • simonmed.com

"10 days since scan and they have not even read my MRI yet. If I hadn't called, who knows when they would have gotten around to it? Now they are sending a note to their own dept to ask why, but cannot get back to me with an est..."

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

Doctor Oz

1.6 (140 reviews)
    • www.doctoroz.com

"Do you sell gummy to help eliminate diabetes? I bought from what it said, and I received gummy for joint plus. I supposedly bought 3 bottles for a price, 59 dollars I think it was. Instead I received 8 bottles for 299 dollars..."

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Cleveland Clinic

1.9 (199 reviews)
    • my.clevelandclinic.org

"The Weston location is TERRIBLE! My PCP is located at the Coral Springs Location and shes so sweet and the staff is very helpful and professional. Now Im having surgery next week I made an appointment was told it was in Weston. I..."

Read All 343 reviews Customer Service

Fresenius Medical Care

2.0 (168 reviews)
    • fmcna.com

"Was a Fresinius patience for about 2 years. Started with Home Dialysis after 6 months I was transferred to Hemophilia Dialysis. My Treatment Center was Londonderry, DerryNH
    Last year 2023 visited my daughter in Long Island NY. I di..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service