Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.7 (875 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"Said my results wont be ready for 3 to 5 business days which I think is ridiculous! I just found out if you go to well now they can give you results within 24 hours! Whole Covid thing is getting out of control you do the right..."

Read All 1548 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (598 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"Phlebotomist missed my vein three out of four tries, bruising my arm moving the needle around, then blamed me for "not drinking enough water". It was as if the Phlebotomists were trained to look for one single vein at a specific..."

Read All 926 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Minute Clinic

1.6 (535 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"There is no way of getting in touch with them and used them for when Iwas sick . No FlNA, due to minute clinic diagnosing me and having to miss a week of work. No FMLA paperwork filled out by minute clinic no extended leave pay..."

Read All 807 reviews Customer Service

Quest Diagnostics

1.8 (387 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"I need my results for the Covid testWaiting for my negative test so I can travel tomorrow so I can travel tomorrow"

Read All 618 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (312 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"The New Haven Clinic has to be one of the most unprofessional clinics in the history of Healthcare, some of the nurses are very disrespectful to minorities and openly prejudice. I've witnessed multiple incidents where people in..."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Cleveland Clinic

1.9 (191 reviews)
    • my.clevelandclinic.org

"During a shoulder surgery that was necessary due to a staph infection that was a direct result of the prior shoulder surgery, Dr. Iannotti performed.
    I feel the infection was a result of his blasé attitude. He was supposed to see m..."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

Doctor Oz

1.8 (107 reviews)
    • www.doctoroz.com

"MABOX is SUPPOST TO Refund $63.89 for mishap. Over 16 days &;;;;; no money refunded to my Bank acc.."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

Fresenius Medical Care

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.fmcna.com

"I did not have a complaint. I asked for assistance in filling out a medicare form. They provided the service in a prompt way. They were polite and answered my request. I have no negative comments for the service provided."

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

American Red Cross

1.5 (146 reviews)
    • www.redcross.org

"Process is poor. Too much redundancy with questions.
    Rapid pass would be rapid if they would ask all questions then scan my pass at entrance. Instead they fumble with ids, repeat questions ive answered and ask questions that should..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Simonmed Imaging

1.6 (180 reviews)
    • simonmed.com

"I decided to open my eyes while I was pulled out of their MRI scanner as they finished. The inside of the magnet looked like it hadn't been clean in 10 years. The light inside was also broken and taped together.
    I didnt have front..."