Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.7 (877 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"If it didn't happen twice, I would have let it go. But I go all through the trouble of appointment setting and end up being ignored because the girl at the desk doesn't see me on the computer. Two different times they have told..."

Read All 1551 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (599 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"I had 2 friends go on Friday to donate i went with them to make sure it worked and was told both times that I just had to download the app and send the referral to their phone and that is all I had to do, so thats what I did and t..."

Read All 933 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Minute Clinic

1.6 (534 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"I am USA Veteran.
    Visited Minute Clinic, 6400 Hoadly Road, Manasas, VA on 22 Jul 21. NP Laila Bayat.
    They were suppose to send the bill to OPTUM, not CHAMPVA.
    I have been trying to resolve this issue per calling custome service numbe..."

Read All 807 reviews Customer Service

Quest Diagnostics

1.7 (403 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"All sorted, hopefully!! Finally managed to get a person and was told they had sent the claim to the wrong insurance company. Told to ignore the bill and they would submit to correct insurance."

Read All 638 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (316 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"THEY WERE GETTING READY TO PUT ME ON THE KIDNEY MACHINE-THE TECH. WAS GOING TO RAISE THE NUMBERS ON THE KIDNEY MACHINE TO 1.7 WHICH IS TOO HIGH FOR ME. IT NEEDS TO BE 1.2 OR BELOW. MY BODY GOES INTO CRAMPS . I CAN NOT WALK AND I..."

Read All 495 reviews Customer Service

Cleveland Clinic

1.9 (191 reviews)
    • my.clevelandclinic.org

"Office visit Dr. Fazekas, Dermatology for female hair loss My words were repeatedly cut off by Helga (assistant) and the rude doctor. I was told I have 15 minutes. I was not treated as an individual person who had a reason to..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Doctor Oz

1.8 (108 reviews)
    • www.doctoroz.com

"I use to watch the show regularly, however I am tired of all the commercials he does and all of his TRUSTED sponsors. His whole show is now nothing but commercials for his products. So disappointing.
    "

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Fresenius Medical Care

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.fmcna.com

"I need to renew my accomodation. My company HR told me to contact you about this. I tried calling so many times and left messages but no one calls back ."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

American Red Cross

1.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.redcross.org

"I gave platelets for the first time. It was 68 degrees in the building which means the machines and saline were the same temperature. It would not be so bad if I just got back my blood but they mix the 68 degree saline with it. I..."

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

Simonmed Imaging

1.6 (180 reviews)
    • simonmed.com

"Shortly after arriving, an elderly person slumped over and stopped breathing in the waiting room. The desk called an ambulance, BUT then they asked if anyone in the waiting room knew CPR ?? Surely, someone in the facility should b..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service