Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.7 (860 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"I was told that they took my insurance. Then after testing was done, told that oops they didnt. Then charged me $1500.00 for simple blood test. Predatory practices during a pandemic is immoral. Filed a complaint with state."

Read All 1525 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (573 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"All I ever had wasntt a high pulse and wasn't rechecked today . The staff are rude and treat me differently"

Read All 877 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Minute Clinic

1.6 (513 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"Making the appointment was easy, they were on time to start the exam...... it went downhill from there. I will say the people were nice, but they told me my pulse rate was 30, no we all know a pulse rate of 30 for someone who's..."

Read All 784 reviews Customer Service

Quest Diagnostics

1.8 (364 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"On June 11, 2021, I went to the office located at 12709 Toepperwein Live Oak, TX. I had and appointment at 245 PM. I was told that the Dr. have not send the paperwork to them. I was going to call my daughter to find out the Dr nam..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (307 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"Time and time again I have told. A staff member she cannot wear strong perfume in a medical center as also Northwell health who is Davita partner also has said. The FA has instructed Corell that she cannot wear this perfume..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Cleveland Clinic

1.9 (189 reviews)
    • my.clevelandclinic.org

"I was in the Avon location Cleveland Clinic ER for an anaphylaxis reaction. My throat was tightening, I had shortness of breath, heartburn and nausea. The new graduate nurse Tyler preforms my iv medication without properly..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Doctor Oz

1.8 (103 reviews)
    • www.doctoroz.com

"on june 20th 2000 i was having a gradution party for my son he also enlisddted in the army.it was a going away so proud of a moment.i was unable to watch do to covid
    "

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Fresenius Medical Care

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.fmcna.com

"I did not have a complaint. I asked for assistance in filling out a medicare form. They provided the service in a prompt way. They were polite and answered my request. I have no negative comments for the service provided."

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

American Red Cross

1.4 (145 reviews)
    • www.redcross.org

"Weekly I get flooded with texts and emails on the 'critical' need for blood. We have donated blood regularly. I called and complained about being turned away from the door with a scheduled appointment. I was told my comments were..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Simonmed Imaging

1.6 (170 reviews)
    • simonmed.com

"I came to Simon med today located at 208 W. Oak Ridge St., Kissimmee, FL to do a bone density test and my appointment is at 3pm. Upon finishing my paperwork I was told I have to wait outside and they will call me when Im ready to..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service