Skip to content

Home Warranty

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,801 reviews)
    • www.ahs.com

"The plumber did not want to deal with our problem, so he left. The company didnt even give us a call or explanation.
    What a crappie company."

Read All 4696 reviews Customer Service

First American Home Warranty

1.3 (510 reviews)
    • homewarranty.firstam.com

"I called about my water heater thats leaking. You assigned me to Shawn Frye plumbing. They advised me they cant even come to diagnose the problem until next week. I need someone sooner! Please.
    Frye said they would call you to re-a..."

Read All 847 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Choice Home Warranty

3.3 (307 reviews)
    • www.choicehomewarranty.com

"We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the services we provided. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have..."

Read All 483 reviews Customer Service

Select Home Warranty

3.2 (381 reviews)
    • www.selecthomewarranty.com

"The consumers claim determination was made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

HMS Home Warranty

1.3 (211 reviews)
    • www.hmsnational.com

"create multiple trip fees and totally inconvenience the client. Horrible company! save you money and look elsewhere for a home warranty. They suck!"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Fidelity National Home Warranty

1.3 (140 reviews)
    • www.homewarranty.com

"Fidelity won't do anything until I've placed 4 calls. I live in Palmdale CA, but they send a plumber from Ridgecrest, 100 miles away, even though there are 122 plumbers, maybe more, in the Antelope valley. That project was called..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

2 10 Home Buyers Warranty

1.3 (77 reviews)
    • www.2-10.com

"Buyer beware, I made the mistake of purchasing 5+ home services/warranties and paying in full for all. Service was requested for April 26 for a simple dishwasher repair. They said he would be back the next Monday, but it was a..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Home Warranty of America

1.3 (80 reviews)
    • www.hwahomewarranty.com

"I have been with this Warranty Co for many years and the policy contract continued to decline. I have used them 2x in 2022, 3x in 2023 and once this year (2024). Increased their deductible over the years now its $100. Made a..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Cinch Home Services

1.3 (93 reviews)
    • www.cinchhomeservices.com

"Paid 120 deposit, placed a call, the tech said none of it was covered, I agreed and paid his company for the service. I called to have the deposit refunded, and they refused to issue the refund."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Old Republic Home Protection

1.2 (48 reviews)
    • www.orhp.com

"I had an active leak that I spent over two hours on the phone with Old Republic trying to get somebody out here to take care of it. Not only was the first vendor unavailable until the following week, I waited, and then they..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service