Browse Home Builders Companies

Home Builders

Dr Horton

1.5 (293 reviews)
    • www.drhorton.com

"Something you all need to know. Watch your property closely as subcontractors will do damage to your property while working on neighboring new homes. I spent the last two weeks working with the superintendent, who said in person..."

Read All 648 reviews Customer Service

Clayton Homes

1.5 (290 reviews)
    • www.claytonhomes.com

"The project manager and General manager in the Johnson City office lack communication. I feel my house fell through the cracks and was forgotten about. My calls and messages went unanswered, I feel that they did not listen to me o..."

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LGI Homes

1.8 (255 reviews)
    • www.lgihomes.com

"I had the house there after the house
    Want to finish he said my credit score drop and I loose the contract
    I was not true because my bank said my credit was good so I need my 1000 $ back I pay first no body I dont pick up the call i..."

Read All 494 reviews Customer Service

Lennar

1.5 (205 reviews)
    • www.lennar.com

"Several repair requests to fix squeaking floors since moving into a Lennar home over a year ago. The customer service liaison Aaron Wahlgren just provides pat answers to an ongoing issue. I am tired and done. I dont care if they h..."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Pulte Homes

1.6 (203 reviews)
    • www.pulte.com

"I have asked numerous times for someone to contact me to talk about my foundation issues that I have. Its unbelievable. I have even tried calling the number given on the site and left few messages asking for a call back and..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

Ryan Homes

1.6 (149 reviews)
    • www.ryanhomes.com

"Good morning,
    I am the homeowner of 517 Westport here in Norfolk VA. I am, for lack of a better term, disheartened, furious and utterly baffled about how your service and warranty team operates. This needs to be locked at very clos..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Ryland Homes

1.6 (84 reviews)
    • www.ryland.com

"I bought my home in somerton valley, Trevose,PA
    When I bought home I have specificity told for range hood exit from home. I have in agreement vent hood to exit of home. Till this year after cooking smell remain in home.
    So we decide..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Americas Home Place

2.4 (104 reviews)
    • www.americashomeplace.com

"2 years ago I saw Americas Home Place page on Instagram and fall in love with the country look houses on this page, we had just bought land in Citra Fl and I told my husband that I would like to build a country house with Americas..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Schumacher Homes

1.9 (65 reviews)
    • www.schumacherhomes.com

"Be advised, Schumacher doesn't use State Licensed Builders to build your home... One "Builder" I talked to was hired from 84 Lumber, and another "Builder" I interviewed was previously an A/C tech.
    If your considering using Schumach..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Jim Walter Homes

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.jimwalterhomes.com

"We inherited my father in laws house, the entire house has a bad floor in it. I just ripped out the living room and dining room. The three men working with me and myself suffered chemical burns due to something in the presswood..."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service