Browse Home Builders Companies

Home Builders

Clayton Homes

1.5 (279 reviews)
    • www.claytonhomes.com

"Being taken advantage of. Price gouging after down payment made , trying to repeatedly increase price of home. A lot model is available but refuse to sell it to us. Tell me that now they cant guarantee me a price after i have the..."

Read All 632 reviews Customer Service

Dr Horton

1.5 (278 reviews)
    • www.drhorton.com

"We are building a home with DR Horton currently. We have a superintendent that has zero building knowledge and a whatever attitude. We have failed numerous inspections and subcontractors are terrible Due to the current market in..."

Read All 627 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LGI Homes

1.8 (243 reviews)
    • www.lgihomes.com

"I visited this community on 6/12/21 - driving down *** Buchanan St was a MESS. The area is so bad and not well kept I would not live there. However it got worse when I met the agent. She said that I would need $1000 to hold a..."

Read All 475 reviews Customer Service

Pulte Homes

1.5 (197 reviews)
    • www.pulte.com

"Hello,
    My client is in process of contracting to build in a Del Webb community in North Carolina. They have run into an issue that needs to be escalated beyond the sales consultant. We have attempted multiple times to get resolutio..."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Lennar

1.5 (194 reviews)
    • www.lennar.com

"No call back at All very poor customer service I have sent several emails nothing at all what is going on I talked to someone this past Monday she said someone would b calling me to set up appointment nothing at all at all very..."

Read All 448 reviews Customer Service

Ryan Homes

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.ryanhomes.com

"Just closed on home today. Stains where left on carpet. Ladder left in bedroom with attic open, muddy walkway left in front of the front porch dirt tracked on floor dead grass patch from repair made also thermostat is not working..."

Read All 340 reviews Customer Service

Ryland Homes

1.6 (84 reviews)
    • www.ryland.com

"I bought my home in somerton valley, Trevose,PA
    When I bought home I have specificity told for range hood exit from home. I have in agreement vent hood to exit of home. Till this year after cooking smell remain in home.
    So we decide..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Americas Home Place

2.4 (102 reviews)
    • www.americashomeplace.com

"I was having trouble with someone from this company returning my phone calls for a couple of weeks. After emailing Americas Home Place through this site someone notified me immediately. Thank you Pissedconsumer. Thank you..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Schumacher Homes

1.9 (62 reviews)
    • www.schumacherhomes.com

"After numerous and I mean numerous attempts at various levels of Schumacher we cannot seem to get warranty repairs completed. All of these are from when we moved in last December and still pending!! Not sure what it takes to get..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Jim Walter Homes

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.jimwalterhomes.com

"It looks as though all of us that bought Jim Walter Homes got screwed. They used inferior building materials. My house is collapsing around me. Lumber prices are too high to make repairs at this time. I hope the owners of Jim..."

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service