Browse Home Builders Companies

Home Builders

Dr Horton

1.5 (355 reviews)
    • www.drhorton.com

"We need security street lights on York and N Shayna Road, Troutman, N C 28166... Brookside Community..."

Read All 741 reviews Customer Service

Clayton Homes

1.5 (353 reviews)
    • www.claytonhomes.com

"I already write it
    I dont know if you getting so many complaints that you cant keep up with it but here I go again
    I started dealing with claiton homes in Bristol since summer and now I just want my deposit back $1000"

Read All 734 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lennar

1.5 (278 reviews)
    • www.lennar.com

"At no time prior to purchase did the builder fully disclose that I was sold a house on a plot of land on which almost half of the backyard was actually a public easement on which no structural improvements could be made. This I..."

Read All 566 reviews Customer Service

LGI Homes

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.lgihomes.com

"I am a local real estate agent, my job is to help home buyers through the process. Most of the new home communities are welcoming for buyer's agents to bring their buyers and help them through the process. However, the atmosphere..."

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Pulte Homes

1.6 (236 reviews)
    • www.pulte.com

"IN DWT, PSL, this community has gone from bad to worse. The resident board member who represents Pulte has threatened homeowners, forced several to sell their homes through coercion and intimidation (put rubber rats in someone's d..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

Ryan Homes

1.7 (181 reviews)
    • www.ryanhomes.com

"We have been in our home about 31/2 years, with a few minor problems that Ryan Homes has taken care of.
    Ryan's Homes have been out twice since we bought our home in 2020, to repair loose floor joists ,that bend when walking in the..."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Ryland Homes

1.7 (86 reviews)
    • www.ryland.com

"I do not have a complaint. However, I am trying to find hardwood flooring of the type we have in our Ryland home that we purchased 16 years ago. I had no contact information for Ryland until I received an email for public review..."

Read All 227 reviews Customer Service

Americas Home Place

2.7 (116 reviews)
    • www.americashomeplace.com

"I would strongly recommend Americas Home Place to anyone looking to build a custom built home, the team they have in the Katy office were such a great group of individuals to work with on the building of our home. Mike our..."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Schumacher Homes

2.1 (78 reviews)
    • www.schumacherhomes.com

"Overall, I am very happy with my Schumacher home. I'd recommend Schumacher Homes to anyone looking for a new build house."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Gehan Homes

1.6 (87 reviews)
    • www.gehanhomes.com

"Could you please let me know where is the main water shut off valve and pre located for 4333 Old Grove Way, Keller tx"

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service