Skip to content

Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning

Rheem

1.8 (478 reviews)
    • www.rheem.com

"I call the warranty department they say they will send a part is been three weeks I dont receive the items and I been showering with out hot water very frustrating I dont get it. Try to take a shower with cold water for three..."

Read All 873 reviews Customer Service

Blaux

1.2 (382 reviews)
    • www.buyblaux.com

"I did not place this order - received three in the mail. I am trying to identify how this order was placed and by whom. How was this paid for?"

Read All 554 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Total Air Care

1.4 (195 reviews)
    • www.totalaircare.net

"TOTAL AIR CAME OUT (ROBERT) AND FIXED THE AIR CONDITIONER. ROBERT WAS EXTREMELY FRIENDLY. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS AGAIN TO THE AIR CONDITIONER AND/OR HEATER, TOTAL AIR WILL BE CALLED!"

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Trane

1.4 (138 reviews)
    • www.trane.com

"Danco comfort services in waco tx.
    Because of a bad review now says that they can't have bad reviews like this so they are not coming back! I could go all day! In short I feel I got screwed! Because my unit is not operating as it s..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

AJ Perri

1.5 (82 reviews)
    • www.ajperri.com

"They cancelled on me twice and then wanted to charge me $2900 just to add 8lbs of 410a refrigerant which they can get 25 lbs of for $339 so under an hour labor and their profit is $2716.
    AJ Perri in the business of ripping people o..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Navien

1.6 (103 reviews)
    • us.navien.com

"I purchased a Navien combi boiler in 10/2020 and the heat exchanger started leaking. Then, the motherboard caught on fire and it cost me 1285 dollars in labor. They refused to pay the labor cost and said it's a venting problem..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Richmond Water Heaters

1.8 (94 reviews)
    • www.richmondwaterheaters.com

"In the summer of 1998 I purchased and installed a Richmond electric water heater. That was 26 years go. Noticed moisture on the top of the unit under the insulation blanket. Thought that it had developed a leak so started looking..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Bryant

1.4 (92 reviews)
    • www.bryant.com

"Stole from my home. Call Lil Jr, he was very disrespectful about my claim. Witnessed by my sister and myself. Lol. Just want people to beware."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Rinnai

1.8 (65 reviews)
    • www.rinnai.us

"they are out to make money on the warranty. I ask to get my heat exchanger replaces for a home resident. They won't replace it. *** this *** product. I would never buy a Rinnai ever. It only last less than 5 years. What a ***..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Air Around The Clock

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.atcair.com

"ATC completely botched a new a.c. install that now after a year has resulted in my ceiling caving in! The worst part is they still have not stopped a leak on the unit. A supervisor who closed out over 6 prior people's work last ye..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service