Browse Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning Companies

Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning

Rheem

1.6 (293 reviews)
    • www.rheem.com

"I reported to Rheem that I had a terrible installer who performed sub standard and very sloppy work. This guy was supposed to be a representative of Rheem. When I had a gas leak, he said both a certified gas technician and I were..."

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Blaux

1.2 (319 reviews)
    • www.buyblaux.com

"I returned the portable AC machine on 8/11/2021. I still have not received my full refund. After being forced to pay an additional 75.00 for sending it back to the Netherlands
    This is a hassle to have to track the money down. They..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Total Air Care

1.4 (193 reviews)
    • www.totalaircare.net

"came out to fix a/c, changed thermostat and said our breaker needed to be changed, (how did he know thermostat was broken if a/c would not run?) put used thermostat on wall and did not hang it correctly. called them again the..."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

Trane

1.4 (93 reviews)
    • www.trane.com

"Purchased new home Nov 19. Coils started leaking and shut down compressor. Trane knows this issue. Everyone except non HVAC guys know. Paid $2,600 for both repairs. Trane wont help. They deserve to be put out of business."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

AJ Perri

2.0 (56 reviews)
    • www.ajperri.com

"Called AJ Perri for boiler maintenance. Found out they sent a salesman to do the maintenance. Said the PSI should be at 30 and did a manual fill and wound up causing problems with the autofill part and don't know what else he..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Bryant

1.4 (60 reviews)
    • www.bryant.com

"Bryant heating and cooling located on Bishops Lane pay their installers commission they charge me $800 for a crane to put it up on my roof I called the same company and they would only charge me 300 if I rented it myself I called..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Air Around The Clock

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.atcair.com

"Saturday when I called I was quoted from the girl answering the phone and taking my info $95 for my plumbing issue I said ok, then when the tech came out he charged me $125 I said, but I was quoted $95 he said yeah well... he..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Aztil Air Conditioning

2.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.aztilac.com

"Aztil installed a no brand A/C unit more then 2 years ago. I have to call Aztil several times since then, ,and most to the times they responded within a reasonable time. Today I called for more than 6 hours, starting at about 1:00..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Carrier

1.5 (38 reviews)
    • www.carrier.com

"Poor customer service long wait for parts. Inadequete parts counter help. In expierienced on all levels"

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Rinnai

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.rinnai.us

"There was no complaint. I screwed up when posting my question through your venue. I should have been more careful in my submission,"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service