Browse Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning Companies

Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning

Rheem

1.6 (283 reviews)
    • www.rheem.com

"I have made several attempts to resolve the matter as it relates to my water not getting hot. I have discussed and walked through with instructions with Rheem's troubleshooting team who have been very rude. Despite having an..."

Read All 530 reviews Customer Service

Blaux

1.2 (317 reviews)
    • www.buyblaux.com

"On the 7th of October last year I ordered 2 Blaux units, but had not received them nor had any contact from you. I emailed in January to question the lateness and your reply was : we are experiencing an unusually large number of..."

Read All 438 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Total Air Care

1.4 (193 reviews)
    • www.totalaircare.net

"came out to fix a/c, changed thermostat and said our breaker needed to be changed, (how did he know thermostat was broken if a/c would not run?) put used thermostat on wall and did not hang it correctly. called them again the..."

Read All 317 reviews Customer Service

Trane

1.4 (90 reviews)
    • www.trane.com

"blower motor getting water in it causing e 17 code figure coming from heat ot motor causing condensation in motor"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

AJ Perri

2.1 (54 reviews)
    • www.ajperri.com

"they came out to hoboken for an estimate of a leaking tub spout. they ordered the part(s) and set-up the second appointment. on two occasions (day of or day before appointment) they called to say could not make the appointment..."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Bryant

1.4 (59 reviews)
    • www.bryant.com

"Our 2 year old air-conditioner had to have the motor replaced. I also understand that the motor is defective. I feel a recall should take place"

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Air Around The Clock

1.8 (38 reviews)
    • www.atcair.com

"I have been a loyal Air Around The Clock customer for over 10 years...They have responded to my request for speedy service and have never let me down...Today, one of their master technicians Anil and his helper installed a new AC..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Aztil Air Conditioning

2.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.aztilac.com

"Aztil installed a no brand A/C unit more then 2 years ago. I have to call Aztil several times since then, ,and most to the times they responded within a reasonable time. Today I called for more than 6 hours, starting at about 1:00..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Carrier

1.5 (36 reviews)
    • www.carrier.com

"I bought top of line furnace eleven years ago when I purchased my home thinking that it would last for many, many years. WRONG ! The $7,000 plus Infinity ICS blower motor stopped. I was told that the module was the problem and..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Rinnai

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.rinnai.us

"There was no complaint. I screwed up when posting my question through your venue. I should have been more careful in my submission,"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service