Browse Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning Companies

Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning

Rheem

1.6 (249 reviews)
    • www.rheem.com

"Poor service long phone hold. No call back I called and I was on hold for an hour. there are going to have someone call and check out my water heater and they haven't done that as yet."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Blaux

1.2 (273 reviews)
    • www.buyblaux.com

"Beware I ordered two of these and got a email saying my order didn't go threw, so I ordered one and it went threw they charged over $400 and they are not the ones I ordered and don't work. I have called my bank and have tried to..."

Read All 370 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Total Air Care

1.4 (190 reviews)
    • www.totalaircare.net

"They are complete trash doing nothing but scamming people, and should be criminally investigated and prosecuted."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

AJ Perri

2.1 (53 reviews)
    • www.ajperri.com

"a few weeks ago a guy named pete from aj perri came to clear my house sewer trap. he was exceptionally professional and he didn't leave a mess, which is an triple plus. he was so clean that you would have thought he didn't do a..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Trane

1.4 (82 reviews)
    • www.trane.com

"Had A.C. installed in 2016, after only 3 years the coil developed a leak. A new Unit was installed in 2019, the unit after only 2 years has developed a coil leak. Was charged $200.00 for initial service call and $600.00 to have..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Bryant

1.4 (57 reviews)
    • www.bryant.com

"Not happy with the way ours is working. Its high speed for a few seconds and slows way down and speed up again. Hearing it is driving us nuts. It like hitting you gas pedal to get up to 40 and letting off slowing down to 20 and..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Air Around The Clock

1.8 (38 reviews)
    • www.atcair.com

"I have been a loyal Air Around The Clock customer for over 10 years...They have responded to my request for speedy service and have never let me down...Today, one of their master technicians Anil and his helper installed a new AC..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Aztil Air Conditioning

2.6 (46 reviews)
    • www.aztilac.com

"ST UNDI called to make an appointment for my bi-yearly AC checkup. I waited from 9-12 noon. No one showed . Called again....no show. Called a 3rd tie .They said they'ed be there between 9-12. I got a call at 8:30 am to verify...."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Carrier

1.5 (33 reviews)
    • www.carrier.com

"Why does Carrier buy components made overseas? I'm really fed up with this. In the midst of a heat wave I now have to wait two weeks for a part to come from Nevada. Why isn't there a distributor in California?"

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Rinnai

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.rinnai.us

"I have called many times to troubleshoot this issue. Ive had a plumber out two times that has cost me a significant amount of money. Then today they told me they have no record of there being a problem with the recirculating of..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service