Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Redken

2.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.redken.com

"Your small bottles that hold the conditioner are horrible. When I squeeze the conditioner out of the container it cracks in the middle. Then you can not squeeze any more because air is getting in the cracks and conditioner is..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

LuckyVitamin

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.luckyvitamin.com

"I made an account to Lucky vitamin, I ordered my product and as soon as I did they took the money from my bank account and I George a receipt, took a photo of the receipt but when I renters my account it says that I never ever..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

SizeGenetics

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.sizegenetics.com

"I make it simple,do you have any internet calling service or do you have any online customer service where I can chat online and solve my question."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

GlaxoSmithKline

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.gsk.com

"On purchasing ZOVIROX, cold cream, i was stunned to see inside tube measures--2 inch, and the box measures 4 inch. So what you are paying for is mostly box, and very little cold sore cream, especially when you have to re-apply, 5..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Wellnessity LLC

1.0 (10 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty

"I don't know what they are selling, but I was charged 138.02 on my visa. I will let the visa company know."

Verseo

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.verseo.com

"Left a message- just waiting for reply all I want IS TO PLACE AN ORDER!!!!!!!@@!@!@@@!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ORDER ONLINE EASILY PLEASE- NOTHING DIFFICULT- THANKYOU"

Savers Health and Beauty

3.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.savers.co.uk

"I paid 50 pounds for an order placed on on 14th Jan 2021 they send a message shipped your order on 16th January 2021 hermes sent a message on 17th Jan delivery today 10am to 1pm. No delivery I have been ever since to find out..."

Oceans Lab Worldwide

2.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.oceanslab.com

"They have not sent me my order nor responded to my calls or emails. Sad that Ill have to call my bank to report them as fraud."

Gigi Spa

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • www.gigispa.com

"I just want to cancel my order. I made a mistake. I sent an email but no one is answering the phone."

4Ever Young

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.fyinstitute.com

"Totally watered down botox - barely lasts 2 months. After 2 treatments, I will never step foot in this establishment again. They stated that they "dillute botox to manufacturer's standards" - I do not believe this for a second. Th..."