Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Garden of Life

1.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.gardenoflife.com

"Who wants to watch that kind of commercial . Whoever directed that has a weird sense of humor. I turn station every time it comes on."

Doterra

4.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.doterra.com

"I was late editing my loyality order &;;; the rep was able to stop it from shipping until I was able to complete my charges. I don't like the chat feature so I am happy they have representatives there to help. Thank you"

• Advertisements
  • 3m

3m

1.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.3m.com

"Hello and good evening
    I purchased a six pack of your 3M tape and probably four or five more rolls from Home Depot and its peeling up pretty much everywhere that I put it down.
    I spent a good $70 Dollars on tape and its a waste prod..."

Poise

1.8 (10 reviews)
    • www.poise.com

"I buy a lot of Poise Pads #4 and like them but when I open a package and find that 3-4 of the pads have been cut across the pads makeing them unless to me because I buy a lot it's costly please help with this matter."

Pedegg

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty

"I bought a Ped Egg unit to do my nails. Now I can't find any refills. The unit is worthless without them.
    Where can I find them?"

Huggies

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.huggies.com

"I just put my 2 month baby huggies diaper on size 1 red box, on the side of the diaper *** came out; why these diapers having my baby *** coming out on the side by her legs, I need free ones"

Nutririse

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • nutririse.com

"I applied online for a free bottle of glucosamine, but it wouldnt let me finish the application. At the end of the application, it said to press a button and your order would be confirmed, but there was no button."

Instaglams

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • instaglamz.com

"ordered and paid email received saying it was sent no product received emailed again and a response saying will send again still no product and no more responses to my emails. I ordered this back in July 2017 !!!!!!! NEVER EVER..."

Dermalife

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty

"I was charged $89.95 three times on my credit card for Derma Life Serum, a product I did not order, for a total of $269.85. It was charged to my credit card under the name of WELLBEINGv2 at phone number 844-821-**** CA. I called..."

Amway India

1.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.amway.in

"Received a message from your side that my order has been delivered and I don't get any order from your side please take action against it."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service