Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Trulieve

2.4 (19 reviews)
    • www.trulieve.com

"I get an emailand text that there is a sale tomorrow. Ok cool. The night before @8pm, I put in my order online and get an email confirmation. I work tomorrow so I can pick it up after work. Go to sleep. Wake up. Start and finish..."

Poise

1.8 (10 reviews)
    • www.poise.com

"I have used Poise Pads for a number of years. When your new Ultra thin pads came on the market, I was excited to try them. They don't work. U need to go back to the drawing board and come up with a thin pad that absorbs urine. I..."

• Advertisements

Instaglams

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • instaglamz.com

"ordered and paid email received saying it was sent no product received emailed again and a response saying will send again still no product and no more responses to my emails. I ordered this back in July 2017 !!!!!!! NEVER EVER..."

Dermalife

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty

"I was charged $89.95 three times on my credit card for Derma Life Serum, a product I did not order, for a total of $269.85. It was charged to my credit card under the name of WELLBEINGv2 at phone number 844-821-**** CA. I called..."

Golden Technologies

2.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.goldentech.com

"I will call during business hours.
    It was after hours . I live on the west coast. Thank you
    Bonnie Kroh"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

SizeGenetics

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.sizegenetics.com

"I make it simple,do you have any internet calling service or do you have any online customer service where I can chat online and solve my question."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Nutririse

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • nutririse.com

"They tell you to fill out a form to receive a free product so you go through the whole process of filling out a report and then there is no hyperlink to send the message."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Wellnessity LLC

1.0 (10 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty

"I don't know what they are selling, but I was charged 138.02 on my visa. I will let the visa company know."

Verseo

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.verseo.com

"Left a message- just waiting for reply all I want IS TO PLACE AN ORDER!!!!!!!@@!@!@@@!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ORDER ONLINE EASILY PLEASE- NOTHING DIFFICULT- THANKYOU"

Savers Health and Beauty

3.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.savers.co.uk

"I paid 50 pounds for an order placed on on 14th Jan 2021 they send a message shipped your order on 16th January 2021 hermes sent a message on 17th Jan delivery today 10am to 1pm. No delivery I have been ever since to find out..."