Browse Health and Beauty Companies

• ro

ro

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • ro.co

"find the necessary way to order and confirmation after purchase to be inconsistent I have made a purchase but have no idea how long it will take to receive it .thank you r.o company.if you have any questions call me at 281 573..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

KEEPS

2.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.keeps.com

"I can t log in and i can t reset my password
    Is there a phone number I can call for help? Please let me know I still have credit on my account and I want to use it. Please respond promtly I did use keep calling many times but now I..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jawzrsize

2.4 (10 reviews)
    • jawzrsize.com

"I bought this about 6 weeks ago but I only got to try it today. I tried 10 or more times but I kept gagging. Any suggestions.? Id really like to use it"

Amway Canada

3.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.amway.ca

"The marketing in Amway gets rid of the stuff people use with no replacements the nutrition snacks the barbecue snacks the tortillas chips. Also the body wash that people use for skin conditions they change that out for putting a..."

4Ever Young

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.fyinstitute.com

"Those with no experience are learning on the job while posing as experts. HIPPA violations suspected as well for the information that is being transferred may not be through a safe site.
    Brusing also pretty bad and had never had an..."

Somnifix

2.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.somnifix.com

"Inability to call and order strips, Ive left my phone number and asked to be called and no one calls,Gene Lam
    817-881-****"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Hairplusbase

2.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.hairplusbase.com

"I ordered this product and it was never shipped.
    I paid $300 for this product and when I tried to call customer service all the phone numbers had been disconnected or they were a text now app.
    Very unprofessional! I had to call the..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Gigi Spa

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.gigispa.com

"Gigi spa machine products problems not resolved yet
    My child ended up being sent to the hospital after using the products."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Zeel

2.1 (11 reviews)
    • zeel.com

"Wanted to see if there was any availability for two massages at our hotel (Bowie House) in Fort Worth. Female performing massage only, whether it getting both massages done at once or one back to back to back between the times of..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Verseo

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.verseo.com

"Bought a new headset for tv watching. Change light doesnt come on. Cant get in touch wit company with phone numbers provided"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service