Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Trulieve

2.2 (31 reviews)
    • www.trulieve.com

"Don't waste your time here. Classic bait and switch. You will not get what they lure you into with this company. Avoid at all costs!"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Embrace Pangaea

1.8 (27 reviews)
    • embracepangaea.com

"I placed my order for Pristine One and Natural body oil on September 8,2022 and have yet to receive my products. I emailed the company requesting a refund and they not responded at all."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ardyss International

2.0 (16 reviews)
    • www.ardyss.com

"I bought with the order 3407 on july 10 and I did not received the order or the money back I contacted an agent, she is Kimyatta Martin. I am waiting for my money more than three weeks."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Benzo Buddies

2.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.benzobuddies.org

"Do to this site I tapered and stopped taking a benzo for my anxiety. It cost me my life and health. They are against any pharmaceutical drugs and leave people thinking they can get off this medication with time. The site is..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Young Again Products

3.4 (19 reviews)
    • www.youngagain.com

"I am a family physician from Australia. I have bought significant quantities of five products from Roger, more than 6 times over a period of 12 years. As an MD, I normally equate alternative medicine to quackery. I have no faith i..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Poise

1.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.poise.com

"Poise in her Pants??? Really???
    You actually paid someone to come up with that? Come on this had to be signed off on by a man.
    Your product is for women it isnt an athletic cup youre selling."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Physicians Formula

2.4 (18 reviews)
    • www.physiciansformula.com

"Bought the plump potion and the product was defective twice. Probably expired but there is no expiration date on the package (even a health hazard) So thick and sticky that it left my lips swollen, burning and glued together...."

Nutririse

1.7 (18 reviews)
    • nutririse.com

"I have purchased over six bottles of ashwagandha and finally decided to get a free bottle as advertised.
    Went to site and no ashwagandha offered. Tried to call company got answering machine left phone number but never got a respons..."

InnoSupps

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • www.innosupps.com

"I need to discontinue my orders , I cant afford them anymore at this time, please remove this charge from my bank account"

Optimal Keto

1.3 (12 reviews)
    • optimalketogummies.com

"I got 5 bottles for 199.00. The deal was to be 5 bottles and 5 bonus bottles. You can get that deal for 149.00 I'm disappointed in how the order went down."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service