Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Unilever

1.2 (16 reviews)
    • www.unilever.com

"Removing "diced chicken" from the packaging and leaving it with the blue label is very misleading. While the ingredients say there is chicken, it is so far down the list as to almost be non-existent. My husband and I purchased thi..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Realself

1.3 (35 reviews)
    • www.realself.com

"Will hound you and can't change preferences! DO NOT give e-mails or ph to these ppl, you'll be harassed, endlessly.
    I tried for days over & over to change preferences. I can't login, can't change password either. Site won't take ol..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Michael Todd Beauty

1.6 (25 reviews)
    • michaeltoddbeauty.com

"The product does work well and when u get a replacement. It does not work after the first use.i don't recommend buy it It cost a lot of money."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Nutritional Science Laboratories

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • www.nutritionalsciencelabs.com

"if this number matches one of your salesmen 1-84*-410-**** then this is for you and I have also filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General and gave him the number that the call was made from.
    I told him I was not intereste..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Amway Malaysia

2.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.amway.my

"Why amway products expensive price increase how aspects bye went u member in amway business how make my own I Don.t have other I depends amwsu to group but suddenly drop by my amway business canot make money very disappointed 56..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Super Beauty Depot

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.superbeautydepot.com

"They charged me $84 for something that I DEFINITELY did not buy. I have never even heard of this company. "

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Ideal Feet

1.9 (14 reviews)
    • www.idealfeet.com

"I paid fee when I was writing for the exam showing buy exam fee it showing. Now please solve as soon as possible try to understand my problem."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Amway India

1.9 (14 reviews)
    • www.amway.in

"I received message from your side DELIVERY ATTEMPT FAILED. It is false, delivery person not came to me."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

SkinnyFit

2.4 (20 reviews)
    • www.skinnyfit.com

"Unbelievable! The excuses I got over and over. You have to wait several weeks to get authorization to return item and they mailed a return label that was not legible that took another couple of weeks, so I had to call again to..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Golden Technologies

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.goldentech.com

"Motherboard went out after 2 months, was told it would be a few weeks to get a new one until arguing with supplier who got them to send part 4 days later. Worst company I've ever used, please don't waste your money. Plus it is..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service