Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

New Vitality

1.2 (26 reviews)
    • newvitality.com

"I bought 12 bottles 6 for spouse 6 for me.I ordered them may 20 got them a week or so later.Mom died so I got back home June 15.We both started taking them.aug 14th did not see ANY difference.Call company.They told me I was..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Pure Romance

2.2 (37 reviews)
    • www.pureromance.com

"I never received a charger for the unraveled toy. I cannot get ahold of anyone. I will. I was on the line for over an hour. Customer service is very difficult."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amway

2.6 (27 reviews)
    • www.amway.com

"Please, aidez moi a debloquer mon compte. Hier j'ai constaté que le compte est bloquer.
    Aidez moi svp."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Instaflex

3.8 (36 reviews)
    • www.instaflex.com

"i have an abundance of bottles of instaflex and want to cancel any more orders immediately
    you are no longer authorized to charge my credit card
    ELEANOR POJAS
    WAILUKU,HAWAII 96793"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Dav Beauty

1.1 (48 reviews)
    • davbeautycare.com

"8 months and no bulb. Big runaround. Now my e-mails are not going through. This company is a big ripoff scam. Luckily I only ordered 1 item. If I lived in California I'd be kicking down their door. These creeps should be in jail...."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Progene

1.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.progene.com

"4 weeks and they do not have my test sample and will not respond to me!!"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Headspace

1.6 (28 reviews)
    • www.headspace.com

"Hello, thanks a lot for the help with my abonnement problem- which is now solved through the help of the customer service!"

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Lelo

2.1 (33 reviews)
    • www.lelo.com

"I had this toy for a year and it just started making strange sounds. I contacted them and they said they could not replace the product, it was more than a year since purchasing it, but they could give me another and I would pay..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

StyleSeat

1.4 (31 reviews)
    • styleseat.com

"I had an appointment with a stylist and I couldnt cancel because u website side I had logged in to manny times with wrong address am locked out and yet money has been withdrawn from my account"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service
  • "Free trial is only 10 days not indicated on Website. Only the packing slip I threw away in very very fine print says to return all product in 10 days (at my expense again)...and the product is only a laxative... I could have..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service