Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Modere

2.0 (40 reviews)
    • www.modere.com

"Just want to talk to someone in customer service and Im really getting mad this is ridiculous this is not helpful at all"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Dav Beauty

1.1 (48 reviews)
    • davbeautycare.com

"8 months and no bulb. Big runaround. Now my e-mails are not going through. This company is a big ripoff scam. Luckily I only ordered 1 item. If I lived in California I'd be kicking down their door. These creeps should be in jail...."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Progene

1.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.progene.com

"4 weeks and they do not have my test sample and will not respond to me!!"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Pure Romance

2.1 (33 reviews)
    • www.pureromance.com

"I was losing in to my online office and I could not login and it was telling me that my account is disabled ."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Instaflex

3.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.instaflex.com

"I suspect I kept getting an instaflex inserted between me and whatever I was looking at, and so eventually decided to try after a day of yard work and aching joints. Then, I forgot all about it until a package from Instaflex..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Amway

2.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.amway.com

"i'm trying to get my password to check my account and to sign up some people Hello..Australia.. Hello..Yes, I'm trying to get my..A password..I have forgotten it..United States..Yes, United States..Indo Pacific.Russia..Friendly..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Headspace

1.5 (26 reviews)
    • www.headspace.com

"Headspace automatically charged me for yearly renewal after I specifically told them I didn't want to renewal. Also, the quality of the site is terrible! Cheesy messages about relaxation meditations."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Lelo

2.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.lelo.com

"Package was due to be delivered on Saturday the 10th. I have not received it. UPS tracks for it to be delivered last Saturday but it still isn't here. Status please.
    Thx
    Jw"

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service
  • "Free trial is only 10 days not indicated on Website. Only the packing slip I threw away in very very fine print says to return all product in 10 days (at my expense again)...and the product is only a laxative... I could have..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Unilever

1.2 (15 reviews)
    • www.unilever.com

"Breyers built its brand and business on making all-natural, great flavored ice cream. Unilever, a huge behemoth conglomerate, bought Breyers and thought, hey why not change the recipes?!? It's an abomination. The "mint" chocolate..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service