Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

BeautyMNL

1.8 (83 reviews)
    • beautymnl.com

"No complaint. Just wanted to inquire. I received a package yesterday and it said it was already paid. It was in a pretty violet box that said VIP. I was just wondering if you could let me know who sent the package to me. Thank..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Green Tea Pro

• www.greenteadietreview.com

"I get they are a scam, but when you took them did they actually work?"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Conair

2.5 (89 reviews)
    • www.conair.com

"I have used Conair for years, and find this disappointing after checking out a number of products I decided on The Knot Dr. Conair All in One. It seems that it is not all in one. After reviewing the box and the instruction book..."

Read All 166 reviews Customer Service

Glam Seamless

1.8 (109 reviews)
    • www.glamseamless.com

"I've been wearing tape in extensions for some time and I fell for glam seamless celebrities approved advertisements. So I purchased a couple packs. First off, hair is way thinner and weighs less than other brands. Meaning, its les..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Dhealthstore

2.5 (74 reviews)
    • www.dhealthstore.com

"djehuty maatra IS NOT LONGER A PART OF DHEALTHSTORE.COM HE LEFT THE COMPANY IN 2015. THE PARTNERSHIP HE HAD ENDED. HIS HERBAL FORMULAS ARE NO LONGER USED AT THIS WEBSITE . HIS WEBSITE IS DJEHUTYMAATRAHERBS.COM. HIS PRODUCTS WORK!..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

NaturalGrowRX Net

1.2 (69 reviews)
    • naturalgrowrx.net

"WHY IS THE LABEL NOT THE SAME AS WHEN I ORDERED NATURALGROW RX 3 MONTHS AGO ? EVRTY TIME I TRY TO ORDER THE NATURALGROW I GET A DIFFERANT BOTTLE."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Glamour Gold Ageless Cream

1.3 (52 reviews)
    • glamourgoldagelesscream.com

"I can't seem to get to any one to cancel my orderG"

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Great Healthworks

3.1 (54 reviews)
    • www.greathealthworks.com

"We value your feedback and are disappointed to learn that you did not have a positive experience. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced...."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Plexus Worldwide

2.6 (50 reviews)
    • plexusworldwide.com

"My order was shipped on the 5th and still not arrived. I need to speak to customer service to get a tracking number to see if weather caused a delay."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

New Vitality

1.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.newvitality.com

"I bought 12 bottles 6 for spouse 6 for me.I ordered them may 20 got them a week or so later.Mom died so I got back home June 15.We both started taking them.aug 14th did not see ANY difference.Call company.They told me I was..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service