Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Apria

1.4 (546 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"...because they are spamming me to death.
    I have received very good service, reliability and good customer service over the years.
    Hopefully they can be more sensitive and dial down the spam."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (316 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"Requested call back request call back requesting call back requesting call back
    Why must it be 100 ch"

Read All 796 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Peak Life

1.5 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"DO NOT NEED TO TAKE ANY MORE.DO NOT NEED TO TAKE ANY MORE. Do not need to take any more. Do not need to take any more."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

AdvoCare

2.7 (129 reviews)
    • www.advocare.com

"Why haven't we heard the names of Mark Lightgeb,Todd Cash in the lawsuit? HOW ABOUT THAT RED COUNCH!!! LMAO"

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Boots

2.2 (122 reviews)
    • www.boots.com

"I ordered my repeat prescription in plenty of time. It was ready by Tuesday 26th July. I know it takes 48hours to get the prescription ready. Went in to Boots in Friday 29th July to confirm they had my prescription. This was confi..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Conair

2.5 (132 reviews)
    • www.conair.com

"I ordered a replacement bulb for a mounted makeup mirror and when I received it I could see it was incorrect. I need the right one. Type T bulb 120v 20W. Please contact me. Thank you!"

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

The Health Sciences Institute

1.6 (97 reviews)
    • hsionline.com

"Duplicate order, I tried to order 1 order, then received notice my order was not complete so I want back and started all over now it said I've already ordered. I only want 1 order"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Garcinium

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • garcinium.com

"I just tried canceling due to terms and conditions of health problems and customer serves said it's all natural and won't hurt you but in terms and conditions in health it said don't take if you have high blood pressure liver or..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Dr Leonards

2.0 (91 reviews)
    • www.drleonards.com

"My ordered was canceled and not by me. I donot know what happened to my order. tryed to replace but most items were not available."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service