Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Apria

1.4 (533 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"After buying a sleep machine as ordered by my physician I was told i had 30 days to return if needed. After one use my doctor told me to discontinue use because of major health problems. After being on hold for 30 minutes the firs..."

Read All 1187 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (307 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"My need to cancel my account. I plan to rejoin later. Melanie was professional, courteous and helped me resolve my issue on how to cancell my account."

Read All 777 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Omega XL

4.1 (326 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"Thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all our customers. As requested, your subscription has been canceled. We welcome any future requests via our customer service line at 1-800-488-8082..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

AdvoCare

2.7 (129 reviews)
    • www.advocare.com

"I can not log into your site my Name is Teri Alworth been distributer for many years tells me wrong information"

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Purity Products

2.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.purityproducts.com

"I am having trouble getting all my orders cancelled. I no longer wish to receive the three products I am currently receiving."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

The Health Sciences Institute

1.6 (95 reviews)
    • hsionline.com

"Only wanted one order, received a message that I ordered two insiders book of secrets. Please only send one copy of
    Insiders Book of Secrets
    Contact me at 603-548-****
    kweynot@***.com"

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Garcinium

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • garcinium.com

"I just tried canceling due to terms and conditions of health problems and customer serves said it's all natural and won't hurt you but in terms and conditions in health it said don't take if you have high blood pressure liver or..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Dr Leonards

2.0 (91 reviews)
    • www.drleonards.com

"I had a problem trying to speak to a customer service rep., to pay my bill over the phone. not good."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service