Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Apria

1.4 (531 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Took to long to revive oxygen when final received I didnt need it anymore took two months almost three to lick back up"

Read All 1185 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (306 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"I am not angry with Melaleuca, I made a decision that was best for me to cancel my membership. When I enrolled it was to help my daughter-in-law who was new with the company. I never had intentions of selling the products, but I..."

Read All 774 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Omega XL

4.1 (326 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"Thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all our customers. As requested, your subscription has been canceled. We welcome any future requests via our customer service line at 1-800-488-8082..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

AdvoCare

2.7 (129 reviews)
    • www.advocare.com

"Dry heaves after ingesting Spark"

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Purity Products

2.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.purityproducts.com

"didnt fit my phone, sent back to them and then refused refund as i sent to po box. do not use!! was expected to post it to greece!"

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

The Health Sciences Institute

1.6 (95 reviews)
    • hsionline.com

"Only wanted one order, received a message that I ordered two insiders book of secrets. Please only send one copy of
    Insiders Book of Secrets
    Contact me at 603-548-****
    kweynot@***.com"

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Garcinium

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • garcinium.com

"I just tried canceling due to terms and conditions of health problems and customer serves said it's all natural and won't hurt you but in terms and conditions in health it said don't take if you have high blood pressure liver or..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Dr Leonards

2.0 (86 reviews)
    • www.drleonards.com

"Do NOT order anything from this company. They take advantage of seniors. Their products are cheap quality and not as advertised. And here is the real problem, quick to take your money but almost all products are "Out of stock". I..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service