Browse Health and Beauty Companies

Health and Beauty

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Omega XL

4.1 (324 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"We value your feedback and are disappointed to learn that you did not have a positive experience. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate the account with the information provided. Please provide the name, phone number, and..."

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

AdvoCare

2.7 (129 reviews)
    • www.advocare.com

"Dry heaves after ingesting Spark"

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Purity Products

2.5 (81 reviews)
    • www.purityproducts.com

"When I held for assistance to cancel some of my orders the phone staff was very pushy. They did not want to help me cancel. Two kept putting me on a long hold.
    I made 3 phone calls. All but 2 should be canceled. Vit. C w/D and B. I..."

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

The Health Sciences Institute

1.6 (93 reviews)
    • hsionline.com

".I got an email offering me a deal for two sports cameras for &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;29.95 and that they would include a free tactical weapons bag along with a gun m..."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Garcinium

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • garcinium.com

"I just tried canceling due to terms and conditions of health problems and customer serves said it's all natural and won't hurt you but in terms and conditions in health it said don't take if you have high blood pressure liver or..."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

BeautyMNL

1.8 (83 reviews)
    • beautymnl.com

"Just need to inquire to whom we can coordinate if we would like to include our lines of product in your online store"

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service