Skip to content

Gutters and Carpentry

LeafGuard

1.7 (241 reviews)
    • www.leafguard.com

"Clogged within the first 12 months after installation. After being told, 'Never get on a ladder again!' - last year they told me to clean them myself, they were NOT coming out again. Massive damage to the deck and front porch..."

Read All 553 reviews Customer Service

LeafFilter

5.0 (318 reviews)
    • www.leaffilter.com

"Please know that we are here for you and want to help. Please call 800-749-4566 at your earliest convenience."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gutter Helmet

2.1 (76 reviews)
    • www.gutterhelmet.com

"I contacted Gutter Helmet several times to repair my gutter's that they installed. However, i have been given the run around asking me to leave messages for someone to contact me. I am now looking into legal action as an option."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Mastershield

1.8 (15 reviews)
    • www.mastershield.com

"Very light drizzle volume no problem but heavy rain volume over shoots the system result flooding around the house."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Gutter Helmet By Harry Helmet

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.harryhelmet.com

"They installed the system three months ago, gutters clogged after one month, since then I am trying to have them come and clean gutters and fix the issue, every time I call they say you will be contacted by our team and no one is..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Rain Bird

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • rainbird.com

"I lost my sim card and asked for sim swap and they delivered they number of the sim card which is not that lost onenah"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Jewell Custom Carpentry Inc

• Gutters and Carpentry

"Jewell custom carpentry recently completed a major remodel in my house. completed the project on time and under budget . consistently communicating every step of the way . I truly felt like I was in the hands of a professional . I..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

TimberJae

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.timberjae.com

"Early August I met with Mathew Stacey aka Matt Stacey called the “founder” to Timberjae a new company I’d never heard of but was given his number as I needed millwork done to my offices and was given his number through my friends..."

Old World Carpentry Of Ohio

• nhaberbusch.wixsite.com

"This flooring company took a $1,600.00 deposit to do my friends hardwood floors. However, he never came back to do them. He wont return her calls. Its been months since theyve done this. Any suggestions on how to recoup her loss?..."

MTZ Carpentry

1.0 (1 review)
    • Gutters and Carpentry

"The company was hired to install a new roof and to re-stucco my house 7 months ago. The job is still not finished and they refuse to come back and complete the job that he was paid for. he is a scam artist and has done the same..."