Browse Food Stores Companies

Food Stores

The Fresh Market

2.6 (68 reviews)
    • www.thefreshmarket.com

"I purchased several kinds of meats for a dinner party. To say the least the chicken kebabs were dry snd had a milky substance on them . The salmon was mushy and had no flavor , looked like it was frozen and thawed out. We had to t..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Sedanos

2.2 (63 reviews)
    • sedanos.com

"Ive been a loyal customer for so many years and since poor management decisions seing so many costumer fled to ALDI or FRESCO. New hires with no manners and knowledge and lack of training on how to treat clients. Saving salaries??..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Food 4 Less

2.1 (63 reviews)
    • www.food4less.com

"They closed a lane with a lot a people still in it! We then asked the manager at the time what to do she told us to figure it out she dont know. Shes a young African American GIRL with like 5 braids to the back. Man I swear this..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Earth Fare

2.5 (55 reviews)
    • www.earthfare.com

"I need w2 from 2019 company went out of business, I worked at the mandarin location in Florida, how do I go about getting it."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Quiktrip

2.4 (68 reviews)
    • www.quiktrip.com

"Purchasing diesel fuel. Associate very rude. On the phone while working. Personal call
    Needs to be retrained on customer service
    Needs to learn how to assist customers
    Did not say hello when walking thru door
    Didnt say thank u when ma..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Food Basics

2.4 (58 reviews)
    • www.foodbasics.ca

"The Newmarket location is always out of stock. Never enough advertized items. Its run down and is *** always a line at the cashiers. to put it bluntly its a *** hole. Oak ridges is what newmarket should be like. Mini cokes..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

RaceTrac

2.5 (55 reviews)
    • www.racetrac.com

"RaceTrac on Evangeline Thruway in Lafayette, La. at about approximately 10:50 shift manager Brittany was cashier I purchased a drink and gas on pump 8. Walked to vehicle and proceeded to tank up. I then walked back to give her..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Trader Joes

2.4 (63 reviews)
    • www.traderjoes.com

"Please stop using maltodextrine in your prepared food. It is a horrible, cheap sweetener that is detrimental to your gut health. Use a sweetener more aligned with your natural organic marketing message. Agave, honey, maple syrup,..."

GetGo

2.5 (51 reviews)
    • www.getgocafe.com

"i was at store 7548 in Carmel IN on 10-13-21 i went inside to oay for gas and cigarettes and double was taken out of my account. I called and they gave me the managers number Josh he was very rude and called me a *** i am very..."

BevMo

2.5 (46 reviews)
    • www.bevmo.com

"Not getting emails so no discount coupons. Please reset my account and let me know when complete. Also I have not received these so credit my account"