Browse Food Stores Companies

Food Stores

Tesco

3.1 (159 reviews)
    • www.tesco.com

"Hello, I live in UAE Dubai but mu daughter live in London can I order for her from here and pay on line from ADCB debit card from Dubai,
    thanks"

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Food Lion

2.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.foodlion.com

"The customer service manager was extremely condescending and rude towards me. I came in there trying to get an explanation of why my clipped on coupon didn't go through when I had enter in my mvp card. They acted like I was..."

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wawa

2.5 (151 reviews)
    • www.wawa.com

"Went to wawa yesterday to purchase a sport drink Power Aid that was on sale, there was one in the case. The young lady I her name was Gwendolyn not sure! Asked me if there was anything she could help me with. I told want I was loo..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

King Soopers

2.5 (154 reviews)
    • www.kingsoopers.com

"KING SOOPERS SERVICE SUCKS!!! 100 W Littleton BLVD Colorado. I am Blind. I have a Guide Dog and I recently had a Dog Trainer fly in from my Guide Dog school from Michigan to help me find a route to a grocery store. You have no..."

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service

Harris Teeter

2.4 (136 reviews)
    • www.harristeeter.com

"I have tried for months to redeem gas points with their program at a participating BP station but it hasn't worked. I have contacted their help department and gotten friendly replies that got me absolutely no where. The only time..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Frys Food Stores

2.3 (168 reviews)
    • www.frysfood.com

"literally 5 feet from employee and wanted to ask a question but was ignored. Said excuse me 3 times politely but never acknowledged This was at 25401 n. lake pleasent pkwy. We will avoid this store in the future. Happened friday..."

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Food City

2.3 (151 reviews)
    • www.foodcity.com

"I returned meat that said use or freeze by October 20th. I opened it on 0ctober 20th to find it was already ruined. I returned it to the store today only to be told that they couldnt give me a refund because it had been almost a..."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

Tops Friendly Markets

2.3 (127 reviews)
    • www.topsmarkets.com

"Stopped by to pick up a couple bananas. Photo shows type of items they actually have out for sale. Disgusting!!"

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

ACME Markets

2.4 (149 reviews)
    • www.acmemarkets.com

"We went to the acme at 40 th and walnut st, it was on our way home , aside from there is no free parking, we stopped in for some lunchmeat, there was no one at the counter , we waited 10 mins before the woman came, I understand..."

Read All 239 reviews Customer Service

Whole Foods Market

2.2 (139 reviews)
    • www.wholefoodsmarket.com

"stopthelockdown.net
    DO NOT SHOP WHERE YOU HAVE TO SHOW a jim Crow card. Even if the name is ok we are going forward!
    Protest as MLK did by WITHDRAWING YOUR DOLLARS. FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE CITIES N Rural Areas of usa. THAT PREVENTS..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service