Browse Food Stores Companies

Food Stores

Sprouts Farmers Market

2.3 (263 reviews)
    • www.sprouts.com

"On 10/20/21, I visited the store located in Brentwood, CA. I had went to the deli department to order a turkey sandwich. Very basic nothing fancy. Three young men were behind the counter. Two were in the back talking and not ackno..."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

Shaws

2.6 (199 reviews)
    • www.shaws.com

"A few years back, Shaw's did away with their loyalty program. About a year ago they brought it back as For U digital coupon. I used to use Shaw's more often than I do now. Now they play games with their sales, stating select items..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vons

2.2 (193 reviews)
    • www.vons.com

"Purchasing groceries at Vons San Pedro Store 2162 on 10/7/21@***6:21 in the afternoon. Waited on by Ashley who never greeted medid not say thank you (this is nothing new for Ashley or a host of other clerks at this store) she was..."

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Drizly

2.2 (238 reviews)
    • drizly.com

"So why would you take my payment and say sorry we dont deliver to your addess?!?! The return process was ok. Had to go to a second person because the girl from india was no help"

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

Albertsons

2.2 (133 reviews)
    • www.albertsons.com

"Ive purchased meat three times from Albertsons and after opening the package the meat was bad. I live in Pahrump NV and purchased organic chicken and grass feed lamb chops 4pack and had to throw them out. They are literally..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Wegmans

2.6 (159 reviews)
    • www.wegmans.com

"Sharon at Wegmans customer service desk in Waugh Chapel , Gambrills , Md was extremely rude. I had been charged twice for a bunch of grapes. After explaining to her what had happened she walked away. Came back and said did u call..."

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service

Circle K

2.0 (216 reviews)
    • www.circlek.com

"Was profiled because I covered my face with a shirt even though I have a medical exemption. I was racially profiled and wasnt even asked if I had a exemption just instantly cussed and swore and denied me service EVEN THOUGH IM..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Jewel Osco

2.5 (225 reviews)
    • www.jewelosco.com

"Jewel delivery problems have just gotten more problematic. I have been a delivery customer for 2 years. had many of the issues that people have complained about. you get the stuff other customers pass on due to expiration date a c..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Winn Dixie Stores

2.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.winndixie.com

"Went to store #0254 and saw a guy eating out of the food bar and throwing food back in after he had eaten on it. My wife was at customer service and saw this as I was waiting and told the lady at the service counter to get the..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

Giant Eagle

2.3 (184 reviews)
    • www.gianteagle.com

"We go senior hours, and enjoy most of the store. The Cart people we find are rude and don't care about customers. They won't even move to the side so you can get through the isle, they just think about themselves and what they..."

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service