Skip to content

Food Stores

Aldi Grocery

3.1 (1,116 reviews)
    • www.aldi.us

"What is the real number, so I can find out about my application because I need a job to pay my bills"

Read All 2407 reviews Customer Service

Sheetz

2.8 (1,160 reviews)
    • www.sheetz.com

"This store started in the town I lived in and now like any other corporate place they do not give a care about you as long as you spend ur money there. This in north Carolina is not sheetz. #sheetz. #sheetzpa. #originalsheetz"

Read All 2124 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Caseys General Stores

2.4 (870 reviews)
    • www.caseys.com

"This Caseys is the worst! There is NEVER any prepared food! The place is not clean either and staff needs to know how to work with the public. Been in there many times and with multiple people working the food prep, they would..."

Read All 1676 reviews Customer Service

Meijer

2.6 (586 reviews)
    • www.meijer.com

"When my granddaughter went to get gas at a Meyer station they deducted $175 from her account as a hold. That is an excessive amount and once they did that since she is only 17 she did not have enough money or gas to get home"

Read All 1065 reviews Customer Service

Stop And Shop

2.6 (559 reviews)
    • stopandshop.com

"Both George and Aaron in the Fairhaven store are, in my opinion, OUTSTANDING employees. I've been shopping there since moving from Florida. Both are super helpful."

Read All 983 reviews Customer Service

Circle K

2.0 (497 reviews)
    • www.circlek.com

"My wallet was stolen and I'm trying to hunt it down I have a payment that was trying to be pushed through at a Circle K I've been trying to call Most locations here but half of the phone numbers don't work and I'm trying to track..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

Royal Farms

2.5 (389 reviews)
    • www.royalfarms.com

"I've been robbed by Check Redi/Zipline for 50 bucks. Sad and card deactivated!"

Read All 791 reviews Customer Service

Giant Food Stores

2.7 (408 reviews)
    • giantfoodstores.com

"The customer service representative was pleasant and respectful. She knew how to assist me. She answered all my questions and was genuinely helpful. I am a happy customer."

Read All 755 reviews Customer Service

7 Eleven

2.3 (373 reviews)
    • www.7-eleven.com

"I went back into the store and spoke to the employee, he talked on the phone for quite a while. I decided to leave and he ran out the door to give me my change."

Read All 724 reviews Customer Service

BigBasket

2.2 (255 reviews)
    • www.bigbasket.com

"Iam money deposit in big mumbai but money in deposit my wallet please my money repels my account thank you"

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service