Browse Food Stores Companies

Food Stores

Sheetz

2.6 (908 reviews)
    • www.sheetz.com

"I asked clerk to give me a Sheetz discount because I left my card at home and I do not have an App.
    The clerk proudly told me that they do not have cards.
    This is so unfair and poor business practice over a couple of dollars. At lea..."

Read All 1655 reviews Customer Service

Aldi Grocery

2.9 (744 reviews)
    • www.aldi.us

"Please provide WVOE and comment on last pay raise and amount of that pay raise and return to debra.worley@***.com. Please see attached."

Read All 1604 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Caseys General Stores

2.2 (575 reviews)
    • www.caseys.com

"I will rate the stores itself very good but I'm having really bad luck with customer service. I need to change my email address so I can change my password. I would like to have my Casey's rewards moved over..! I have a lot..!!"

Read All 1058 reviews Customer Service

Meijer

2.4 (457 reviews)
    • www.meijer.com

"I have had enough. I shop at meijer all the time but this owensboro ky store is selling spoiled milk, food, fruit, and the door greeter yelled at me in front of everyone and told me not to come back that he had been watching me..."

Read All 867 reviews Customer Service

Stop And Shop

2.4 (460 reviews)
    • stopandshop.com

"After 3 calls to different departments at Stop and Shop online shopping, No one could tell me why I am not able to access the Stop And Shop webpage to place an order online from Bermuda. In the past, I have been able to place food..."

Read All 794 reviews Customer Service

Royal Farms

2.4 (306 reviews)
    • www.royalfarms.com

"Royal farms on line menu is not large enough to read
    Royal farms on line menu is not large enough to read
    Royal farms on line me..."

Read All 628 reviews Customer Service

Giant Food Stores

2.5 (326 reviews)
    • giantfoodstores.com

"I just want to talk to two people. The person who approved the new software at the Giant corporate office by telling that person if he or she is retarded? The next person is the guy who approved the new check out software at the..."

Read All 592 reviews Customer Service

Drizly

2.2 (343 reviews)
    • drizly.com

"I made an order and apparently the store I ordered from wasnt doing deliveries. I called and asked for my money back being that they actually took the payment off my card. I still have not received my refund."

Read All 584 reviews Customer Service

7 Eleven

2.2 (307 reviews)
    • www.7-eleven.com

"I didnt visit recently, but I received a survey saying I did. Where was this? Can I get more details about this?"

Read All 580 reviews Customer Service

Circle K

2.0 (321 reviews)
    • www.circlek.com

"I can't get in the app my phone number was 419 290**** and now my number is 419322**** can you please fix it"

Read All 577 reviews Customer Service