Browse Food Stores Companies

Food Stores

Kroger

2.5 (594 reviews)
    • www.kroger.com

"I cancelled one order because half of it was unable to fulfill. Next order many items not available with ridiculous substitutions offered. Walked in the store, all were on the shelf? Walmart it is going forward, where I rarely..."

Read All 1277 reviews Customer Service

Aldi Grocery

3.0 (550 reviews)
    • www.aldi.us

"Insta cart delivered an entire order that is wrong and my family would not use most of these items and I dont know what to do with I wanted to see about returning because they will go
    To waste at my house"

Read All 1146 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Save A Lot

2.8 (617 reviews)
    • save-a-lot.com

"Clearwater/ Largo Rd. and West Bay in Largo Florida. Horrible customer service. Employees lied about who the store manager was. Cashier crying at the register grasping her chest saying she could hardly breathe. Asked if she had..."

Read All 1039 reviews Customer Service

Meijer

2.4 (408 reviews)
    • www.meijer.com

"Shop somewhere elseI ordered from meijer online and went to pickup and called 5 times and no one came out. I went in and talked to a employee and he said will be out still no one so went in again. Finally after 30 minutes I get..."

Read All 790 reviews Customer Service

Safeway

2.4 (280 reviews)
    • www.safeway.com

"Deli department on Del Paso Road in Sacramento California employee Cori, Jacque, Sharon, Liz , Kameron, Maria,
    Molester
    Trying to kill me and get me sick with Covid 19
    Discriminate, Racist
    Sell unsanitary food
    Sell drugs and smoke ***..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Stop And Shop

2.5 (337 reviews)
    • stopandshop.com

"Your cashiers can be a little races in your managers also all I did was ask them about an item And he did not want to help them when I called customer service your customer service operator was rude too."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Caseys General Stores

2.3 (320 reviews)
    • www.caseys.com

"I went to union city Caseys and had a very bad experience, it was like goin to the worst neighbor hood in Memphis , girl behind the counter tried to keep my change ($18) had all their friends in there hangin out like it was a..."

Read All 524 reviews Customer Service

Royal Farms

2.5 (247 reviews)
    • www.royalfarms.com

"I put in a application to get a job at royal farms over 2 weeks ago and never heard back . My question is it the color of my skin?phone number 302775****"

Read All 505 reviews Customer Service

Hy Vee

2.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.hy-vee.com

"When you have a customer that is upset about something an employee has done that is very clearly an issue with the employee, perhaps your answer to the customer should not be you can get mad all you want. That is not a good..."

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service

Giant Food Stores

2.6 (242 reviews)
    • giantfoodstores.com

"Raymonde is fantastic she goes above and beyond, always do helpful, cuts my deli meat to perfection, always make sure to tell her, she needs to know her friendly ways are why I continue to go to the deli while she is working. Good..."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service