Skip to content

Governmental Organizations and Politics

Youth Villages

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.youthvillages.org

"Stay away. The therapist was a total misandrist and blamed the man of the house. She has no business in this kind of work."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

US Government

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.usa.gov

"Ridiculous that we would have these problems shut down pipelines have increasing prices I paid $7 for a 1-pound tank of propane I used to get to for 7 just this Last Summer"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

SafeFilings Co

1.1 (14 reviews)
    • safefilings.co

"This is just awful I paid for my son's social security card and never received anything back and now I am stuck with not getting mu payment back, no response no nothing :-("

Donald Trump

2.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.donaldjtrump.com

"Mis leading and FRAUDULENT!!! How many more lies can he come up with already leader in lies . 20,000 lies and over ONE MILLION DEAD BC Of HIM and his idiotic behavior"

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.consumerfinance.gov

"The 2017 CFPB chose to close complaints the 2016 White House filed,without doing any investigation or holding parties accountable.
    The parties all chose to lie to the US Courts to cover up them committing Major Fraud Against the Un..."

New York State Child Support Enforcement

1.0 (16 reviews)
    • Governmental Organizations and Politics

"The child support law is unfair in NY. The parent who has a salary of $140K requesting the other parent with a $60K salary to pay child support. While the second parent does not have even medical coverage, the court awarded child..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Mississippi Department Of Public Safety

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.dps.ms.gov

"My problem is I had to find out that my step dad was ran over through Facebook! Nobody has called the family to let them know there was an arrest, nobody has called and let us know any type of information as to what happened. The..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Texas Health and Human Services

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • www.hhs.texas.gov

"I applied for benefits and was not informed about the standard wait time of 30-45 days to go from received to reviewed. Then, when I finally got reviewed, I had to call them by a certain date for an interview. But the number is..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

New York State DMV

2.3 (16 reviews)
    • dmv.ny.gov

"I purchased a car from a dealer in NYS. They sent in the information for a new registration and title. The NYS DMV states they sent it out, 25 days ago. But yet, I still don't have it. This state is quick to take your money but..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

National Visa Center

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • Governmental Organizations and Politics

"I have the children case at NVC, I submitted all documents you ask me but no answer about the case. Please I need my children with me:
    Case ID SDO202459**** scheldia LAMARTINIERE
    Case ID SDO202459**** Scheldy LAMARTINIERE"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service