Browse Governmental Organizations and Politics Companies

Governmental Organizations and Politics

Healthcare Gov

1.3 (605 reviews)
    • www.healthcare.gov

"No answer phone is out of service . I cant get my 1095 form of the website. Im have trouble doing my taxes because of this problem"

Read All 1176 reviews Customer Service

IRS

1.4 (441 reviews)
    • www.irs.gov

"Can you please call me. I. Was just on hold for 2 hours and they hung up on me. My tax return has been in received status for 10 weeks now. I MUST SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON NOW 214-563-****
    Kimberly Hancock
    441-66-****"

Read All 996 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Social Security Administration

1.5 (191 reviews)
    • www.ssa.gov

"In March 2022 I've submitted proof of work to local SSA office. Office woman (no IDs, business cards) and office Manager told me that they provide no evidence of papers given to SSA. In "private" both of them said that "VOICE" or..."

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

Fema

1.4 (149 reviews)
    • www.fema.gov

"Good Evening,
    I am reaching out to speak with someone IN regards to my identity has been compromised. Some one reach out to my Ex-Husband and stated that an application has been put in placed to apply for disaster funding using my..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs

2.0 (105 reviews)
    • www.va.gov

"I have CNS Vasculitis, diagnosed 26 Sep 2022. Very rare disease, with only 2 in a million having it. There is no cure, just experimental CHEMO. I went to my local clinic to see what benefits that my wife be eligible for. I..."

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

Department Of Foreign Affairs Of The Philippines

1.8 (79 reviews)
    • www.dfa.gov.ph

"puro ipapa urgent dw yung confirmation hanggang sa dumating na ung sched wala parin confirmation para maipakita sa guard ung appointment 1 week na twagan walang improvement"

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Zertifica

1.3 (80 reviews)
    • registros-civiles.org

"Buenos días, acabo de solicitarles un certificado literal de matrimonio, pero no quiero continuar con esta solicitud por lo que agradeceré me devuelvan el importe abonado de 58,08 euros. No me han facilitado ustedes la..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Florida Department Of Economic Opportunity

2.0 (43 reviews)
    • www.floridajobs.org

"Good afternoon, I have received emails notifying me the following:
    Important correspondence is waiting for you on the Florida CONNECT Reemployment Assistance website. It is your responsibility to respond to a request for informatio..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

United States Mint

1.8 (75 reviews)
    • www.usmint.gov

"I ordered one silver Trump buck and got 2 coins and a watch with a bill for $89 enclosed?? Not as it was advertised."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

The American Legion

1.8 (43 reviews)
    • www.legion.org

"I attended the 2022 Department Convention in Binghamton, NY from July 13-16, 2022. I was a delegate for my county.
    On the Wednesday before the convention (July 12, 2022), I noticed the Department Adjutant, James Casey and an office..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service