Skip to content

Governmental Organizations and Politics

Healthcare Gov

1.3 (612 reviews)
    • www.healthcare.gov

"I submitted my application for coverage got denied and only options were unaffordable there was no assistance for any plans unless I had 300 to 400 dollars which being mentally unstable and having kidney failure and heart..."

Read All 1183 reviews Customer Service

IRS

1.4 (457 reviews)
    • www.irs.gov

"Can I speak to an agent who can help me. I need to make a payment and I been trying and can't get through. What's the latest I can try."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Social Security Administration

1.5 (207 reviews)
    • www.ssa.gov

"Was in hold for two and a half hours then told thank you for calling then hung up on. do not have time to keep being on hold for that long for a simple quick question."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Fema

1.4 (152 reviews)
    • www.fema.gov

"Fema it's Pease *** Don't help to many requirements and loose time and don't help oh. Maybe you need to be raze oh ask for more benefits like food stamp oh Medicare oh no work it's a Pease. Trash. Don't loose you time with. This..."

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs

2.1 (106 reviews)
    • www.va.gov

"They helped me out the bestest. When I went to VA they offered me the bestest health care, and the bestest oppurtunities I could have evered have the best dream on . I think they are they bees knees, and I get down on my knees to..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Department Of Foreign Affairs Of The Philippines

1.9 (83 reviews)
    • www.dfa.gov.ph

"Their online appointment system consistently fails.
    Most of the staff in SM Manila office is rude and one was even cursing under their breath, only the security guards were polite and respectful."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

Zertifica

1.2 (80 reviews)
    • registros-civiles.org

"Buenos días, acabo de solicitarles un certificado literal de matrimonio, pero no quiero continuar con esta solicitud por lo que agradeceré me devuelvan el importe abonado de 58,08 euros. No me han facilitado ustedes la..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Florida Department Of Economic Opportunity

1.6 (63 reviews)
    • www.floridajobs.org

"I have several promises from unemployment management that my issues have been resolved. Meanwhile I haven't received my money for 1 month and I am homeless I need help now ,955-366-****."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

State Of Ohio BMV

1.6 (49 reviews)
    • www.bmv.ohio.gov

"I paid my fines and reinstatement fees. I still see a warrant block for Mentor and Bedford. Can you please tell me what I need to do in this matter?"

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

United States Mint

1.8 (77 reviews)
    • www.usmint.gov

"07/05/24
    Here is an idea. How about a pricing grid on silver like you have on other precious metals? A 20% hike on silver products two days prior to the peace and morgan dollar releases. Convenient huh? I canceled all of my subscri..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service