Browse Governmental Organizations and Politics Companies

Governmental Organizations and Politics

Healthcare Gov

1.3 (604 reviews)
    • www.healthcare.gov

"I requested the new Healthcare Plan to become effective 4/01/21 due I was having difficulties getting the funds. I requested an escalation as advised by the MarketPlace Rep. I then conferenced called Florida Blue Supervisor and..."

Read All 1174 reviews Customer Service

IRS

1.4 (396 reviews)
    • www.irs.gov

"I have not received my child tax credits for this month in I was wondering why I have not got it yet"

Read All 876 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Salvation Army

1.7 (272 reviews)
    • www.salvationarmyusa.org

"The staff kicked me out in the middle of the night because I stepped downstairs to put my toddler to sleep because the other ppl staying there was complaining about my baby crying ,and when I tried to re enter they locked me out..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Social Security Administration

1.5 (181 reviews)
    • www.ssa.gov

"Medicare pt B application takes 8-10 weeks?? You have people working from home. There are a lot of people wanting jobs! Not fair to retired people waiting!!"

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Fema

1.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.fema.gov

"Im looking for some work I have a reefer trailer Can you please give me a call if you need a trucking company what the reefer units to help with the storm in New Orleans I am available 912-572-****"

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs

2.0 (103 reviews)
    • www.va.gov

"Well I reenlist in the IRR 2012 I have not received military benifits. Plus My wives and children are haveing sex with my chain of command. I never received an prearranged marriged form my chain of commannd or my children..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Department Of Foreign Affairs Of The Philippines

1.9 (74 reviews)
    • www.dfa.gov.ph

"Im trying to apply for appoinment of renewal in offsite location of my passport but then its appearing that I have already existing application that I cannot make a new appointment then I dont have any email about that..."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Zertifica

1.3 (79 reviews)
    • registros-civiles.org

"I cannot believe that I am out $200. I found this sight from going to government sight.
    I thought I was careful looking out for scam sights but here I am. I wish Internet Crimes were prosecuted more aggressively.
    J"

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

The American Legion

1.9 (41 reviews)
    • www.legion.org

"Renewed probably last time, why
    Out of support ,but not again! I am a Vietnam vet! And all I saw was food sometimes and drinks all the time! The biggest thing missing is purpose! and positive feelings, and your Unwillingness to try..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Wayne County Friend of the Court

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • www.3rdcc.org

"Hello
    I lost my child support Way to Go child support card. How do request a replacement?
    Ernestina Anaya-Romero