Browse Governmental Organizations and Politics Companies

Governmental Organizations and Politics

Healthcare Gov

1.3 (604 reviews)
    • www.healthcare.gov

"I requested the new Healthcare Plan to become effective 4/01/21 due I was having difficulties getting the funds. I requested an escalation as advised by the MarketPlace Rep. I then conferenced called Florida Blue Supervisor and..."

Read All 1174 reviews Customer Service

IRS

1.4 (380 reviews)
    • www.irs.gov

"Filed at the end of March and now at the end of June my refund had not come. What the *** I will be withholding less in the future."

Read All 822 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Salvation Army

1.7 (264 reviews)
    • www.salvationarmyusa.org

"I tried to drop off a table and chairs to the Spencer, MA location and they refused to take it because they could not "sell" the set. There wasn't a mark on any of the chairs and table. This has happened to me before where they..."

Read All 542 reviews Customer Service

Social Security Administration

1.5 (175 reviews)
    • www.ssa.gov

"GMy immigrant husband has been waiting for his SS#. Ive called several times to get info and what to do and been told different things. This last time I was told to overnight copies of documents with application and letter request..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service

Fema

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.fema.gov

"My elderly father died of COVID 19 in February 2021. I am trying to assist my elderly Mother in obtaining some funeral assistance. Every time I call, I am given a different set of instructions. We gathered all documentation asked..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs

2.0 (102 reviews)
    • www.va.gov

"When contacting ORM, you are on hold for hours, how does anyone file a complaint of Hostile Work Environment or report any other issues when no one answers the phone. There needs to be a direct line or line instead of a 1-888..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Department Of Foreign Affairs Of The Philippines

1.9 (74 reviews)
    • www.dfa.gov.ph

"Please help. Can't complete process due to no available button on payment tab."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Zertifica

1.3 (79 reviews)
    • registros-civiles.org

"I cannot believe that I am out $200. I found this sight from going to government sight.
    I thought I was careful looking out for scam sights but here I am. I wish Internet Crimes were prosecuted more aggressively.
    J"

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

The American Legion

1.9 (40 reviews)
    • www.legion.org

"Shirt was purchased way too small and returned.
    No return label provided. Needed to also come up with a $10.00 fee to ship as well. Refused to credit me back for return."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Wayne County Friend of the Court

1.6 (26 reviews)
    • www.3rdcc.org

"GOOD AFTERNOON MY REASON FOR CONTACTING YOU TODAY IS EVERY 6 MONTHS I HAVE TO DO A RECERTIFICATION FOR MY HOUSING COMMISSION AND I USUALLY COME TO THE OFFICE TO OBTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH CONSIST OF BREAKDOWN OF PAYMENTS RECIEVED FOR..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service