Browse Governmental Organizations and Politics Companies

Governmental Organizations and Politics

Healthcare Gov

1.3 (604 reviews)
    • www.healthcare.gov

"I requested the new Healthcare Plan to become effective 4/01/21 due I was having difficulties getting the funds. I requested an escalation as advised by the MarketPlace Rep. I then conferenced called Florida Blue Supervisor and..."

Read All 1174 reviews Customer Service

IRS

1.4 (397 reviews)
    • www.irs.gov

"Have not got my July or August or September's child credit check ..I got 500$ on Oct 14th .please help I don't no why I have not gottin
    Any child tax check ..thank u ..Nina Jenkins"

Read All 883 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Salvation Army

1.7 (275 reviews)
    • www.salvationarmyusa.org

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE DISABLED VETERAN SLAMMED DRUG INFESTED PROPERTY FILED COMPLAINT *** CRACK DYSFUNTION THE FILTHIEST BUILDING EVER STEPPED INTO DISGUSTING !!!"

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service

Social Security Administration

1.5 (182 reviews)
    • www.ssa.gov

"Social Security Administration is wanting me to pay back payment never received, 20 October 2021, wife went to Heaven, 28 September 2021."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service

Fema

1.4 (148 reviews)
    • www.fema.gov

"I provided all the documentation that was required in regards to my father Covid diagnosis. I received $3,288.00 and I am wondering why that amount and not $9,000. I spoke with a representative last night and was assured that..."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs

2.0 (103 reviews)
    • www.va.gov

"Well I reenlist in the IRR 2012 I have not received military benifits. Plus My wives and children are haveing sex with my chain of command. I never received an prearranged marriged form my chain of commannd or my children..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Department Of Foreign Affairs Of The Philippines

1.9 (75 reviews)
    • www.dfa.gov.ph

"Everyday fully booked ang DFA ( if you check on line )pero may available slot para sa mga kakilala ng mga nagwowork sa loob ng DFA. A very bad situation ."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Zertifica

1.3 (80 reviews)
    • registros-civiles.org

"I requested last june a certificate for new born, today in October I have not received. Don´t use this service."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Florida Department Of Economic Opportunity

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • www.floridajobs.org

"I have tried desperately to contact DEO since June 1st 2021 till today . My call, email and even sending work search has been mail to main office at Tallahassee has been ignore. Id.me doesn't help me. I need to pay my rent. An..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

The American Legion

1.9 (41 reviews)
    • www.legion.org

"Renewed probably last time, why
    Out of support ,but not again! I am a Vietnam vet! And all I saw was food sometimes and drinks all the time! The biggest thing missing is purpose! and positive feelings, and your Unwillingness to try..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service