Skip to content

Governmental Organizations and Politics

Healthcare Gov

1.3 (611 reviews)
    • www.healthcare.gov

"I was fraudulently signed up for health insurance through the "marketplace" I didn't find this out until I went to file my taxes. I submitted a dispute in February of 2024 and was assured it would take "45 days". It has been 3..."

Read All 1182 reviews Customer Service

IRS

1.4 (457 reviews)
    • www.irs.gov

"I haven't received my refund yet. I did my taxes way back in February. Every time I call them, it's always a song and dance. Can you all please help? I need my money."

Read All 1046 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Social Security Administration

1.5 (206 reviews)
    • www.ssa.gov

"The Social Security Administration building in Jefferson City, MO needs customer service training for at least one, if not all, of their employees. Prior to going to the actual building, I had been told that the employees there..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Fema

1.4 (151 reviews)
    • www.fema.gov

"Their rep they sent to look at damages said he couldnt go inside it was to muddy for his shoes I asked for anouther still have not seen one they got awful lot money to help us guess someones pockets got fat"

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs

2.1 (106 reviews)
    • www.va.gov

"They helped me out the bestest. When I went to VA they offered me the bestest health care, and the bestest oppurtunities I could have evered have the best dream on . I think they are they bees knees, and I get down on my knees to..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Department Of Foreign Affairs Of The Philippines

1.9 (82 reviews)
    • www.dfa.gov.ph

"I did not receive an email about my appointment code to continue my previous appointment and to send a payment. Can you do something on your online appointment process please."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Zertifica

1.2 (80 reviews)
    • registros-civiles.org

"Buenos días, acabo de solicitarles un certificado literal de matrimonio, pero no quiero continuar con esta solicitud por lo que agradeceré me devuelvan el importe abonado de 58,08 euros. No me han facilitado ustedes la..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Florida Department Of Economic Opportunity

1.6 (60 reviews)
    • www.floridajobs.org

"Ive called requesting additional assistance handling my claim due to me having dyslexia. The same woman, Morgan, has answered my calls saying she is in different departments and that I need to call back.
    Ive spoken to Morgan in fra..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

State Of Ohio BMV

1.6 (49 reviews)
    • www.bmv.ohio.gov

"I paid my fines and reinstatement fees. I still see a warrant block for Mentor and Bedford. Can you please tell me what I need to do in this matter?"

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

United States Mint

1.8 (76 reviews)
    • www.usmint.gov

"Tech screwed up - won't accept answers that are as true today as when I set up sign-in info 20 years ago! PLEASE: tech/digital working to help NOT impede HUMAN interface!!! NOW! Listen to my call today w/ CHARITY @ 12:49 (Thur...."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service