Browse Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks Companies

Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks

Cardpool

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • www.cardpool.com

"this is my 3rd attempt at rating my opinion. I tried 3 times and waited and waited for a response to the live chat (they said 3 people were available for chat). I give up. $50 down the drain and never again."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

AIR MILES

1.3 (62 reviews)
    • www.airmiles.ca

"I need a new card. Simple as that. I lost my old card could you please send me a new card mmmmmkkkkkjhggfe f hhhbgfggggghgggghhhhhugg"

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

eGifter

2.0 (61 reviews)
    • www.egifter.com

"I used multiple cards for an aeropostale transaction and they refunded me back for my returned items and the cards did not get refunded back and egifter will not do anything to assist me"

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

FlyBuys

2.0 (43 reviews)
    • experience.flybuys.com.au

"I need to Update my email address and password cos I can't remember either of them it's been such a long time since I signed up for my flybuyes I'm visually impaired and I can't see I'd appreciate if use could help me"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Opinion Outpost

1.7 (47 reviews)
    • www.opinionoutpost.com

"Can't cash out because my old phone number is still on there and it need s it to cash out for some reason"

Dealfind

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.dealfind.com

"I remember my Facebook user name and password I hame to do two step generator code when I go to login .but the problem is that no generator code come to my phone please fix my problem I m from in Nepal email address rmailodeal@***..."

Citi Easy Deals

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • citieasydeals.com

"I am order new mobile but old mobile delivered , iam order in mobile model is Nokia n820 model, but delivered old damaged mobile"

Dubli

2.4 (53 reviews)
    • dubli.com

"I have been trying to receive my cash back for 6 months. Of course everything is through email which they don't answer for weeks/months at a time. When I requested my payout in February 2022 (18 different times during the month),..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Brads Deals

2.7 (33 reviews)
    • www.bradsdeals.com

"I need to return an item that does not fit (shoes), but unable to find return policy or instructions. What do I need to do."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Ebates

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • www.ebates.com

"I tried to get into my account and received a message that stated my account is inactive and to contact member services.
    I did this.
    Member services "couldn't get into that info and has to pass it on".
    So no resolution today."