Browse Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks Companies

Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks

InComm

1.4 (112 reviews)
    • www.incomm.com

"I have been waiting on this card since January seventeenth and I finally got it February fifteenth so I thought well I try to activate it and it just keeps saying invalid number and won't activate it I'm extremely frustrated..."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Livingsocial

1.6 (98 reviews)
    • www.livingsocial.com

"Nondelivery of order Im waiting over a month for my order Ive tried ringing hunting times. Got nowhere all Im asking for is a number that youre not gonna tell me truth due to Covid this service is out of order. Covid is long gone"

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dine Rewards

2.2 (146 reviews)
    • www.dine-rewards.com

"Ate in Maple Shade NJ Carrabba on 2/17/24. Server Jared never asked if we were Dine Rewards members. We didn't see him from when we ordered until he brought the check. Served by others. Forgot to tell him phone number for dine..."

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

EasySaver Rewards

• www.easysaverrewards.com

"have no idea where I signed up for this but it;s been charging me for a while and I have no idea what it does, my fault but it's an auto renew bill. Ugh Just cancelled it, and from reading the other reviews I won't even try to get..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Cashstar

2.2 (138 reviews)
    • www.cashstar.com

"I purchased an egift card on 021424. The email was sent containing the information to the recipient. They took that email into the local Dunhams store and was told it was not valid and that he needed to call the corp office...."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Blackhawk Network

1.5 (114 reviews)
    • www.blackhawknetwork.com

"I received a $25 gift card from a family member and once I tried to use it the available balance was 0 with no transaction listed, and after I called the customer service, they referred me to their website for explanations. This..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Tastecard

1.5 (84 reviews)
    • www.tastecard.co.uk

"My issue is still not sorted and I couldn't use my card to obtain my two for one discount so I'm not happy.
    Although I paid for a full years membership on September 10th 2023, my app says I need to pay again before I can use the ap..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Receipt Hog

1.9 (106 reviews)
    • www.receipthog.com

"I didn't ever get my $5.00 to PayPal you guys lied I'm appalled you guys said you sent it to PayPal."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Instagc

2.7 (121 reviews)
    • www.instagc.com

"i can't cash out and not getting an answer to my support ticket going on two weeks ticket is #464673. idk why they are slow to answring. if i could get answer to ticket that would be nice"

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

PC Optimum

1.5 (85 reviews)
    • www.pcoptimum.ca

"I engaged in online shopping at Shopper Drug Mart, expecting to receive 30,000 points. In November, I reached out to them regarding this matter, and eventually, in January, I received the promised 30,000 points. However, upon..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service