Browse Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks Companies

Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks

Upside

1.9 (285 reviews)
    • www.upside.com

"Upside app not allowing me to collect my earning balance. I have emailed multiple times to you all and continue to not receive reply back. I have $40 plus in my cash out but still cant withdraw."

Read All 724 reviews Customer Service

Reward Zone USA

1.5 (389 reviews)
    • www.rewardzoneusa.com

"I use reward wizard and get emails from reward zone and I am trying to cash out my rewards card a $250 visa reward but the verification link wont work it wont scan my Id it just keeps closing saying start over . I have been..."

Read All 719 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tlg Great Fun

1.7 (84 reviews)
    • www.greatfunonline.com

"I was questioning why I only received a $10.?? Movie rebate? I dont think I hit my maximum amount yet.

Read All 612 reviews Customer Service

Buyagift

1.6 (248 reviews)
    • www.buyagift.co.uk

"Shocking company they do not answer your call, they do not honour agreements and have basically had our £100 and not given us anything, do not trust or buynever from these cowboys"

Read All 599 reviews Customer Service

Rakuten

1.8 (255 reviews)
    • www.rakuten.com

"No response
    No solution
    No contact
    VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
    TNIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT GOOD CUSTOMERS!
    PLEASE HELP!!!"

Read All 491 reviews Customer Service

ShopKick

2.2 (197 reviews)
    • www.shopkick.com

"I am unable to receive or cash out my rewards. It keeps giving me an error message. My account is active. I am still able to scan items and receive credit points for product scans and product purchases, but cant collect the reward..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

National Reward Center

1.4 (168 reviews)
    • www.nationalrewardcenter.com

"I have spent the past 3 hours taking surveys , buying *** credit reports and xm satellite subscriptions I don't *** need all for this!!! i my end of thus whole endeavor the least they can do is answer to me. Not one thing that..."

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service

Mistplay

2.4 (174 reviews)
    • www.mistplay.com

"Not able to cash out. I have a screen shot, but unable to share in this communication area. Up until I tried to cash out I was able to see the rewards screen."

Read All 364 reviews Customer Service

Shop Your Way

1.5 (177 reviews)
    • www.shopyourway.com

"I dont remember why I opened this credit card but do not understand all the mambo jumbo about your rewards program. I just want to close the account."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

MyPoints

1.9 (172 reviews)
    • www.mypoints.com

"trying to change my phone number but having problems and I use to have your number and now I don't. I need help on changing my number to my account."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service