Browse Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks Companies

Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks

Groupon

1.6 (2551 reviews)
    • www.groupon.com

"This is in response of m e purchasing a room from a hotel that was closed. No one has reached out to me. Please contact me, a phone call would be best."

Read All 6232 reviews Customer Service

Ibotta

1.7 (599 reviews)
    • ibotta.com

"I contacted I bought a 7 days ago because I accidentally created new accounts because I couldn't remember my account information and while putting in different emails accidentally created different accounts.I was having a hard..."

Read All 1152 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

National Consumer Center

1.7 (357 reviews)
    • www.nationalconsumercenter.com

"I am supposed to receive an email from reward claims.com to verify my identity to claim my $1000 visa reward. Reward dollars.co is not treating me fair because I completed more than ten deals and they webpage is still saying the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Fetch Rewards

2.1 (280 reviews)
    • www.fetchrewards.com

"I woke up to my account described I was confused because I haven't been on it in weeks and when I emailed them it was no reply."

Read All 680 reviews Customer Service

Reward Zone USA

1.6 (342 reviews)
    • www.rewardzoneusa.com

"yes that's still an issue I never got paid I never got my $1,000 reward card Amazon Rewards card at Amazon $1,000 yes they still owe me and I did see one in the kids when I sense everything and the reason I know that is because..."

Read All 647 reviews Customer Service

Tlg Great Fun

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.greatfunonline.com

"TLG is a scam company. They will automatically bill your credit card on a monthly basis. They currently owe me over $1,000 is fraudulent charges"

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Swagbucks

1.7 (296 reviews)
    • www.swagbucks.com

"My account was deactivated and I needed to figure out why I didn't turn back on. I got no resolution order reply from customer service at pistonconsumer.com.
    Overall I have to say I give you a one-star review. You reached out to fo..."

Read All 606 reviews Customer Service

InboxDollars

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • www.inboxdollars.com

"My phone number isn't validating how can I collect my money on my Paypal account and receive my money it keep saying that I exceeded validation attempts and didn't resat within the 24 hour period"

Read All 438 reviews Customer Service

National Reward Center

1.5 (155 reviews)
    • www.nationalrewardcenter.com

"W I want to see the truth come out see I like to see the truth my Google Pay straight to my email Gmail account my Gmail account is my Gmail account that's me for you 4455 E 12th Ave Denver Colorado 80220 please and thank you"

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service

EasySaver Rewards

• www.easysaverrewards.com

"have no idea where I signed up for this but it;s been charging me for a while and I have no idea what it does, my fault but it's an auto renew bill. Ugh Just cancelled it, and from reading the other reviews I won't even try to get..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service