Browse Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks Companies

Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks

Groupon

1.6 (3,398 reviews)
    • www.groupon.com

"I just need to speak with customer service about buying a Groupon Its the Starbucks $5 for $10 Starbucks but it says by invitation only ."

Read All 8243 reviews Customer Service

Ibotta

1.8 (672 reviews)
    • ibotta.com

"So they have my account blocked where I can't get in at all because I lost my phone and I have my password and then even if I didn't have my password I have my Gmail account which verifies that I am who I am Chanel my account..."

Read All 1306 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fetch Rewards

2.2 (383 reviews)
    • www.fetchrewards.com

"Logged out lost points , logged out lost points, very mad !! Lost points! Very upset and mad , very upset lost points logged out help me logged out lost points please call me ."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

National Consumer Center

1.7 (357 reviews)
    • www.nationalconsumercenter.com

"I am supposed to receive an email from reward claims.com to verify my identity to claim my $1000 visa reward. Reward dollars.co is not treating me fair because I completed more than ten deals and they webpage is still saying the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Reward Zone USA

1.6 (353 reviews)
    • www.rewardzoneusa.com

"I haven't got my 750 added to my cashapp account yet and I done it everything they asked for right the first time I even did it a couple more times and even talked to customer support on their behalf. All I wanted was to gain..."

Read All 664 reviews Customer Service

Swagbucks

1.7 (318 reviews)
    • www.swagbucks.com

"i was never able to even use my password. i tried FOR THE FIRST TIME to login to this awful app and it said the password i JUST MADE was wrong, tried calling customer support and it sends me to an automated voice that tells me to..."

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service

InboxDollars

1.9 (314 reviews)
    • www.inboxdollars.com

"I earned money on Inbox Dollars and I cashed out to get a $15 Walmart gift card. They sent an email with a link that doesn't work to get the gift card. How shady is that! They could have just put the details in the email and not..."

Read All 620 reviews Customer Service

Tlg Great Fun

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.greatfunonline.com

"I need new card my number not working i have a old card now my new address is 906 S .holly Ave Sanford Florida 32771 my old card number is 9144-48****08"

Read All 610 reviews Customer Service

National Reward Center

1.5 (155 reviews)
    • www.nationalrewardcenter.com

"W I want to see the truth come out see I like to see the truth my Google Pay straight to my email Gmail account my Gmail account is my Gmail account that's me for you 4455 E 12th Ave Denver Colorado 80220 please and thank you"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Survey Junkie

2.0 (209 reviews)
    • www.surveyjunkie.com

"I put in the wrong phone number and I was trying to redeem my points but I couldn't because I put the wrong phone number"

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service