Browse Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks Companies

Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks

Groupon

1.6 (5,417 reviews)
    • www.groupon.com

"Made an online appointment at midas web page for an oil change on September 15. For September 22. Upon retrieving voucher on my groupon app it stated redeemed on September 19."

Read All 12970 reviews Customer Service

Ibotta

1.7 (1,007 reviews)
    • ibotta.com

"I asked for help to withdrawal my earnings and can't I have not heard from help center for help. I try reaching out but nothing solves my issue."

Read All 2097 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fetch Rewards

3.0 (668 reviews)
    • www.fetchrewards.com

"i scanned in 10 receipts on wed., sept. 21, 2022. i did not scan on thursday, sept. 22, 2022, 1 scanned in 10 receipts on friday, sept. 23, 2022 and on saturday while scanning i was told i had uploaded 35 receipts in the last 3..."

Read All 1668 reviews Customer Service

Survey Junkie

2.0 (624 reviews)
    • www.surveyjunkie.com

"The app nor website have an option to update your banking information. This Company has no live Representative to talk to and dont respond to emails."

Read All 1158 reviews Customer Service

InboxDollars

1.8 (560 reviews)
    • www.inboxdollars.com

"I have tried to collect my money that I have earned from inbox apps. Is says I have accumulated over $50. Everytime I try getting cash or award cards it wants to send me a pen to my phone. The number on profile is not my number..."

Read All 1129 reviews Customer Service

Steam Card Delivery

2.0 (317 reviews)
    • www.steamcarddelivery.com

"No card was sent, its a birthday gift for my boyfriend. Please send the card or cancel the transaction. I need a speedy response, so I make sure he gets his gift today. Help please"

Read All 890 reviews Customer Service

Wowcher

1.4 (379 reviews)
    • www.wowcher.co.uk

"I placed an order - 4224**** - on 22nd July - or thought so.
    I did not understand the system - and still don't
    I don't use a mobile phone and don't have any means to scan a QR code, or use Whatsap.
    I am unable to find a way of speaki..."

Read All 871 reviews Customer Service

Swagbucks

1.7 (415 reviews)
    • www.swagbucks.com

"I'm seriously pissed at Swagbucks they won't answer the phone and they won't fix my issue. I'm urging my friends not to use them. Every time I try to redeem my Swagbucks, I get an error message saying my phone number is in use by..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

National Consumer Center

1.6 (362 reviews)
    • www.nationalconsumercenter.com

"My complaint is every day I get an offer for.an IPAD at no cost only pay approximately $2.00. I have tried everyday too take this post down.and delete it because I feel it is a scam and they are trying too get my cc information...."

Read All 794 reviews Customer Service

Vanilla Gift

1.4 (418 reviews)
    • www.vanillagift.com

"I have buy $70 vanilla gift card but the card is damage card I keep trying but still now the card is not working its was damage card why you people play with me like this if I didnt get it well i will stop buying vanilla cards I..."

Read All 721 reviews Customer Service