Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Retro Active Game

1.1 (19 reviews)
    • retroactivegame.com

"I waited 4 months for a Nintendo unit, when it arrived it didnt work, shorted out in seriously 1 sec.
    I want my money back this was in 2017 Cincinnati here"

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Red Rock Entertainment

2.3 (1 review)
    • redrockentertainment.com

"Working with the team at Red Rock is a joy. Some of the most professional people I have worked with. Always fully briefed, always proactive, they work long hours to make sure they achieve the results they say they will achieve...."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DK Oldies

1.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.dkoldies.com

"Have you ever noticed that when you do say adverse things regarding anything about dkoldies...it goes POOF...never to be seen again. The only platforms for any customer for any company is where they have no control over what you s..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Riot Games

2.0 (16 reviews)
    • www.riotgames.com

"I am extremely angry because I called to speak with someone and was hung up on! not happy at all, in fact I am very very disappointed."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Jagex

2.1 (14 reviews)
    • www.jagex.com

"Idk whats going on with my account I did everything to make sure it didnt get hacked an well as reseting my password ive lost everything now 3 times im done with all my accounts tell my one account is fix an soe thing done about..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

dvdhaven

1.0 (10 reviews)
    • Games and Movies

"I paid over $55.00 for the Joan Of Arc DVD. Went to play it today and it will only play on region A. Very very disappointed."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Overmobile

2.3 (10 reviews)
    • overmobile.net

"The game application Amazing Pets on Mocospace. Doesn't load I spent a lot of money on game for it not to work. Left messages on game support page to no avail"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Scopely

1.6 (17 reviews)
    • scopely.com

"My son is addicted to your wwe online game and has spent $10,000 on the game since July 2021. We have threatened to kick him out and he has talked multiple times to his psychiatrist to no avail. He is a 31 year old adult age man..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

NetBallGame

• www.netballgame.com

"I was notified by my bank on 5/23/15 that I was charged $34.95 on my debit card by your company for an on line game. I have never played an on-line game of any sorts nor have I ever authorized any transaction to your company...."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Keyja

3.1 (3 reviews)
    • keyja.com

"I have a quesion .. why i cant write in keyja chat big letters ?"

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service