Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Happy Jump Studio

1.2 (29 reviews)
    • Games and Movies

"I have accumulated over 95,000,000 diamonds. I couldnt get past the $9.90 mark, so I began playing for the diamonds. It cost 75M diamonds for a $50 Amazon Card. The game will not allow me to make the redemption.
    I look forward to h..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Eyougame

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • www.eyougame.com

"I didn't know that my account has been banned for refunds I was thinking that Facebook have an error, but I saw my account that my little brother do my refunds and right now I want a full refund because google costumer service..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Club Penguin

3.1 (18 reviews)
    • www.clubpenguin.com

"i was playing and i lost in the dojo and these kids were bullying me i would feel better if i got a membership."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Pchgames

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • games.pch.com

"Ever since I reached a certain plateau with tokens this has appeared making it difficult to attain any tokens in quantity. Strange that this never appeared in the years I have been playing these token games !"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Flixaddict

1.3 (14 reviews)
    • www.flixaddict.com

"I have been charged R137.83 on my card ****6735. I have no active membership so request an IMMEDIATE REFUND!"

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Gamepoint

1.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.gamepoint.com

"I try getting in the game and it won t let me go,it keep shutting off I played for a long time on my tablet now I can t please help"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Movie Mars

1.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.moviemars.com

"Cd of alemayehu esete l paid no confirmation just take my money l naver see like this lthink this is scam shim little money l will tell friends do not buy from this"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Action Sports Video

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.actionsportsvideo.com

"I ordered videos May 18,2020. It is now Dec 19,2020. These videos were extremely expensive, but since their website showed in stock I decided to spend the extra money. I still have not received anything. My credit card was..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Slotomania

1.8 (28 reviews)
    • www.slotomania.com

"They have changed the odds now . U have to spin over a 100 times just to win a bonus game and most of them suck so U still need up losing more coins so they want U to buy more . Should make it easier to win and maybe people would..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

BigPoint

1.4 (16 reviews)
    • www.bigpoint.net

"I'm trying to recover a character that I deleted by mistake, but every time I contact support, I get an error message.
    the game is Drakensang Online."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service