Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

PC Game Supply

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.pcgamesupply.com

"I ordered a card in which I paid for it. It was taken out of my bank account but you never sent me the information or the card."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Nintendo

2.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.nintendo.com

"I wanted to change and replace my item. Seller, No one reply me.
    Call helpdesk also cannot do anything.
    Lousy"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Electronic Arts

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"the number I was given was not available from my calling area. I am in kalamazoo mi. I am very disappointed"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

IWin Games

2.2 (51 reviews)
    • www.iwin.com

"don't want to pay additional monies to get a resolution to my questions or problems.
    i'am already paying you guys 9.99 twice a month.
    appear some one else is playing the games that i start.
    please reply"

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

PLAYSTUDIOS

2.4 (41 reviews)
    • www.playstudios.com

"Pop Slots regularly does not put me on the board after I get 3.FUs. Pop Slots does not add *** board points after earned.This happened today. I purchase chips with Power Ups today and did not receive them. I have spent so much..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Movies Now

2.0 (46 reviews)
    • www.hmnow.com

"I have a paid subscription to your "Hallmark Movies Now". About a week or so ago it stopped loading onto my laptop computer. It brings up a purple page with the "Hallmark Movies Now" logo but nothing else. I then went to my I-pad..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries

2.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com

"Today is May 10th. Why is Last Man. standing playing for hours on Hallmark? We pay to see movies either Hallmark channel or mystery channel. Very disappointed tonight. For both channels. Emma Fielding has been played SO many..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Gamefly

2.2 (30 reviews)
    • www.gamefly.com

"Excellent delivery of lots of games on lots of platforms.No problems with disc,no problems,period!Try it"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Movieszeries

1.4 (49 reviews)
    • movieszeries.myshopify.com

"I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered. Never got my product it's been months and months. Will not respond to email. No phone number. Total rip off scam. Do not purchase from here!!! Doesn't deserve any stars but..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Happy Jump Studio

1.2 (29 reviews)
    • Games and Movies

"I have accumulated over 95,000,000 diamonds. I couldnt get past the $9.90 mark, so I began playing for the diamonds. It cost 75M diamonds for a $50 Amazon Card. The game will not allow me to make the redemption.
    I look forward to h..."