Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Krafton

2.1 (41 reviews)
    • krafton.com

"I played bgmi and suddenly my account is ban.i don't know why my account is ban. I am not going to opposite guidelines.i am not using any type of *** or cheat.please recheck my bgmi account I'd
    That is your kindness
    My bgmi id:54110..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

PC Game Supply

1.5 (65 reviews)
    • www.pcgamesupply.com

"I was charged 3 times but you sent me that the order was cancelled,so if it is canceled why did you cahrge me 3 times ?"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

IWin Games

2.1 (69 reviews)
    • www.iwin.com

"Increased charge on my credit card. All telephone numbers are now not working. Cannot contact them. Emailed support - No response"

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Nintendo

2.4 (56 reviews)
    • www.nintendo.com

"I recently purchased a digital copy of Splatoon 3, but whenever I attempted to play the game, it said "Insert game card". I cannot insert a game card as it is a digital, not a physical copy of the game. Is there a way to fix this?"

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Movies Now

2.1 (63 reviews)
    • www.hmnow.com

"I agree that your movies can show people with disabilities or inter racial couples, because that isnt wrong. The lesbian life style is disgusting! The Bible tells us that is wrong."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

RiverSweeps

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • river777.com

"I bought a guest ticket and it didn't have the pin number at the bottom when it was printed like it had been cut off"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Gamefly

2.2 (31 reviews)
    • www.gamefly.com

"with gamefly once you get the game it won't play unless you pay game pass that is lol men this company is slick"

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Slotomania

1.8 (49 reviews)
    • www.slotomania.com

"I have made a lot of purchases in the last few days and I am not able to open the game. I am losing out on my sloto club 7 day pass that I have earned and I have lost 2 days already. Not counting the money I spent on the game,..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Movieszeries

1.4 (53 reviews)
    • movieszeries.myshopify.com

"I ordered dvd two months ago but have never received order and no response to my 2 email inquiries. This company is a scam. I have reported them to Better Business Bureau and FBI for interstate mail fraud."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Jagex

2.1 (35 reviews)
    • www.jagex.com

"I cannot make an international call to them. All my attempts to recover my account have been denied. They havent responded, I worked really hard on that account and now have no access to it. I bought a year membership and Im only..."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service