Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

PC Game Supply

1.5 (55 reviews)
    • www.pcgamesupply.com

"I bought a card and never received it. I would like a refund, please. I no longer would like to purchase it and was just hoping for a refund without having to go through too much trouble. thank you"

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

CDKeys

1.8 (50 reviews)
    • www.cdkeys.com

"My information was stolen to buy stuff off yall website and I need to get my money back cause I didnt consent on that."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Electronic Arts

1.8 (45 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"My account has been expired and It has a unaccessible email linked to it, I am unable to login to my account to change any info or see any info that I need to change it, and I cannot use my PSN account to login to it because it..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

IWin Games

2.3 (54 reviews)
    • www.iwin.com

"Good morning...
    I originally opened my problem (#184045) on June 17th. After repeatedly asking for an update with no response, I opened a new problem (#180873) on August 9th requesting information. The tech (Larry) immediately clos..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Nintendo

2.4 (49 reviews)
    • www.nintendo.com

"I need someone to contact me asap. I have charges to my account that i didnt authorized and have no idea where they came from. All of my children are asleep and didn't make any purchases."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Movies And Mysteries

2.6 (31 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com

"Don't like or understand all the love movies lately. Please go back to mystery movies. I'm not paying for love stories and I hate to drop the channel Every afternoon and evening have been showing love stories so I don't watch..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Movies Now

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.hmnow.com

"I am very upset that I DID NOT have notification of the annual renewal. Most companies at least have the courtesy to let you know a week in advance. I am VERY disappointed with your programing lately. I know we have a few people..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Gamefly

2.2 (30 reviews)
    • www.gamefly.com

"Excellent delivery of lots of games on lots of platforms.No problems with disc,no problems,period!Try it"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

VUDU

2.1 (45 reviews)
    • www.vudu.com

"I have a movie that I wish to remove from my acct. An acct that I do not share w/anyone else. I want to remove said movie, yet there is no link that allows this. Either I have to contact c/s or leave said movie on my list. There s..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Movieszeries

1.4 (49 reviews)
    • movieszeries.myshopify.com

"I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered. Never got my product it's been months and months. Will not respond to email. No phone number. Total rip off scam. Do not purchase from here!!! Doesn't deserve any stars but..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service