Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

CJS CD Keys

1.5 (100 reviews)
    • www.cjs-cdkeys.com

"Have not received a email from you to get code for a Xbox game pass .you have took the money out my account"

Read All 157 reviews Customer Service

G2A

1.9 (82 reviews)
    • www.g2a.com

"Good evening I bought two iTunes gift cards for the UK I live here in the states to use in my UK account for different movies I never received the codes for the cards one of them I gave you the wrong email address the other one I..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Worldwinner

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • www.worldwinner.com

"There are games that I didn't play at all and they still charged me. The total amount was 30.00 dollars. Al"

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Poker Stars

1.8 (72 reviews)
    • www.pokerstars.com

"The worst. Possibly a scam to make you use more chips. Ive never seen more straights, 4 of a kinds and flushes in my life. Does every hand need to be a bad beat? Should Contact state attorney to check them out."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

MovieStarPlanet

2.6 (77 reviews)
    • www.moviestarplanet.com

"You're taking out of my account and I didn't authorize it. My card is being used without my permission I need y'all to put the money back in my bank account. Y'all took money again today out of my bank account. I don't have an..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Ubisoft

2.1 (55 reviews)
    • www.ubisoft.com

"they said to visit the website but i already did and couldnt find the fix they also said to open a case and i looked up how to it says to click the add file button (p.s it doesnt exist)"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Gameloft

2.2 (74 reviews)
    • www.gameloft.com

"I purchased the 'Captain's Pay' pack on Modern Combat 5 esports. After purchasing the game reconnected and everything finished.
    It's like the game had reset. EVERYTHING has disappeared, all my game progress, all my purchases, all m..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Tap4fun

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.tap4fun.com

"I play kingdom guard and every update they make it impossible to level up unless you put hundreds of pounds in to it and even then they try to drain more money, this company is con artists. Customer service is so rude and don't..."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

PLAYSTUDIOS

2.3 (50 reviews)
    • www.playstudios.com

"I purchased a reward on My Vegas Slots for two complimentary nights at the Sycuan casino with my gold coins but can't redeem it because all rooms are booked. The reward expires before any rooms are available. I wanted to get my..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Dvdland

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.dvdland.com.au

"I want my *** refund 2 weeks Ive been waiting its *** deadset dont shop here theyve scammed me"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service