Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

G2A

1.9 (81 reviews)
    • www.g2a.com

"I waited the 30 minutes I'm supposed to wait and never received my money or a text conformation. This is the second time it's happened the first time was resolved, so I hope this one is as well. Customer service was fast last time..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Worldwinner

1.8 (66 reviews)
    • www.worldwinner.com

"My games keep freezing and I been losing alot of my money ..I'm so freaking pissed off .why and how can I get that money back ive spent alot"

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MovieStarPlanet

2.7 (70 reviews)
    • www.moviestarplanet.com

"I got banned from movie star planet for no reason. I havent been active on it so i have no idea why yall locked my account? id like for you to lift the account lock because seeing as i have done absolutely nothing wrong.."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Miniclip

2.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.miniclip.com

"My 8ball poll game was not adding coins on club and friendslist plz resolve my unique id 255-167-***-*"

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Tap4fun

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • www.tap4fun.com

"5/16 delivered to tap4fun. 5/23 still waiting. This company only makes an effort when you are having trouble leaving money with them."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Gameloft

2.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.gameloft.com

"So here's me, After a long day of school work, I decided to fire up Asphalt 9 for some stress reliever, much to my surprise, WHEN I OPENED A GAME, I'M GREETED BY THE MESSAGE THAT I'M 14 DAYS BANNED AND INCURRED THAT MY PROGRESS..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Ubisoft

2.1 (43 reviews)
    • www.ubisoft.com

"i bought Tom Clancy`s Rainbow six siege on two account and igot nothing and the money is from my bank account."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Poker Stars

1.9 (50 reviews)
    • www.pokerstars.com

"i tried to log on to site but keep saying password is no good I changed password abut still could not log on"

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Dvdland

2.5 (64 reviews)
    • www.dvdland.com.au

"I ordered a DVD and Paid for it on PayPal. They did not have it and would send me a Refund which I have not received . This order goes back to July last Year. I have sent Emails about it but have not had a Refund Yet."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

CDKeys

1.8 (48 reviews)
    • www.cdkeys.com

"Hello CDkeys I sell a PC card but I have a Xbox so can I get please a Xbox card? Because I can't play Fifa 21 now."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service