Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

2K Sports

2.1 (153 reviews)
    • www.2k.com

"Still banned about 2 weeks later. I had reached out to 2k support trying to get unbanned or at least find out why I was banned. I had a few emails back and forth but then bam, I got ghosted so I dont know what to do."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Videostripe

2.2 (130 reviews)
    • videostripe.com

"Landing Page tidak bisa ddibuka"

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Playdemic

1.4 (273 reviews)
    • www.playdemic.com

"Been playing for years now, if you don't pay you lose consistently. Rigged game, opponents much better then you, scam site to take your money. Ive complained many times to the golf Clash team, i had to reverse my charges through..."

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Treyarch

2.4 (157 reviews)
    • www.treyarch.com

"I have pre-ordered the game and have been playing the game and now Im unable to play it is it possible for you to allow me to gain access"

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

BLIZZARD

1.8 (146 reviews)
    • www.blizzard.com

"The call was dropped before I even got to speak with anybody. Personally I think it's pretty bad that a failed first attempt didn't result in an attempted second call back."

Read All 359 reviews Customer Service

Big Fish Games

2.1 (187 reviews)
    • www.bigfishgames.com

"deactivated my account for no reason without warning after I'd spent over $50 real money in a couple weeks."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service

Kabam

2.1 (191 reviews)
    • www.kabam.com

"Why when you play wars the game crashes on iphone devices. And you always come half health, should work like missions or arena, that you recover the fight and dont have to waste money for your internal issues."

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service

IGG

2.0 (116 reviews)
    • www.igg.com

"Igg said I had language problems with it was not me I was on 8th of August for short time. Someone has made a big mistake"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Phantomefx

1.6 (61 reviews)
    • www.phantomefx.com

"AI play Solitaire with my 6year old grandson. An ad pops up frequently, for Goldfish Casino a Phantomefx product. It features a phallic silo on the right side. Not even thinly disguised. Absolutely inappropriate for a family..."

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Miniclip

2.0 (67 reviews)
    • www.miniclip.com

"Unable to redeem a elite pass and the amount is directly begin credited back but not able to take elite pass"

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service