Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Big Fish Games

2.1 (243 reviews)
    • www.bigfishgames.com

"I have not received my vip exclusive Credit comp that always comes on Mondays!!! Im tired of getting the generic email response that doesnt pertain to my situation!!!"

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

Kixeye

1.8 (171 reviews)
    • www.kixeye.com

"Have copied bases that are impossible for me to beat even though I am maxed. I am the highest level in the game. Am banned for speaking the truth about fraud. People use apps to cheat and *** away. Ive spent real money only for..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Playdemic

1.4 (300 reviews)
    • www.playdemic.com

"I gave Playdemic thousands of dollars and did great in Golf Clash! Then I wasn't paying as much and started losing every game!! And they are getting ruder and ruder sense EA sports bought the game!"

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Treyarch

2.4 (175 reviews)
    • www.treyarch.com

"Says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live trying to play cod black ops 2 my son may have offended some 4 years old not sure if it's an issue with Xbox or the game it self"

Read All 419 reviews Customer Service

Videostripe

1.2 (130 reviews)
    • videostripe.com

"Landing Page tidak bisa ddibuka"

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service

Kabam

2.1 (212 reviews)
    • www.kabam.com

"I tried to buy the $9.99 package in Marvel Contest of Champs but I never received my units. My bank shows the money was taken. Need help please!"

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

PLAYSTUDIOS

2.2 (97 reviews)
    • www.playstudios.com

"I would like to know if you're going to refund the cruise points because it was canceled today. Please contact me back."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

IGG

1.9 (125 reviews)
    • www.igg.com

"MY CASTLE AND PHONE WAS HACKED NOW THEY SAY SORRY THEY CANT HELP ME . WTF. I SPEND THOUSENDS OF REAL MONEY ON THE GAME"

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Ubisoft

2.0 (93 reviews)
    • www.ubisoft.com

"I know your not ones behind the getting scammed with cash app but I have some names that claim they work for Ubisoft they scammed me out of 50 bucks so I'm giving you names go after them please I don't have the money to but you..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

G2A

1.8 (107 reviews)
    • www.g2a.com

"I bought a 100$ gift card and I payed twice. I bought one code and paid twice it's not OK.
    I want my money back. You can check I bought only one code and I got only one code but I paid twice!!!"

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service