Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Bethesda Softworks

2.3 (528 reviews)
    • bethsoft.com

"No the issue has already been resolved you can stop trying to message me. It was a bank issue they were updating their service so nothing was being transferred. I don't know what else to say things just happen I guess. However..."

Read All 1059 reviews Customer Service

Redbox

2.1 (546 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"Tried returning movies and the kiosk wouldnt work, again. This is has happened several times before. One day it works then its broken for weeks then fixed then broke over and over."

Read All 1006 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gamestop

1.8 (521 reviews)
    • www.gamestop.com

"I was given the wrong system at the store. I WENT IN AND PURCHASED A 1TB PLAYSTATION 4. I LATER FIND OUT THEY SOLD ME A 500GB PLAYSTATION 4 INSTEAD (I asked them to put it on the tv so I can verify its in working conditionand im..."

Read All 990 reviews Customer Service

Disney Movie Club

2.0 (426 reviews)
    • disneymovieclub.go.com

"i am still waiting for mailing label to return unsolicited dvds i have not seen account credited. and cancelled"

Read All 973 reviews Customer Service

Twitch

1.8 (277 reviews)
    • www.twitch.tv

"i was streaming the nfl game that twitch was streaming on its platform and i was terminated due to copy right, in the twitch rules it states that they were supposed to give me a warning before doing anything to my stream or..."

Read All 776 reviews Customer Service

Game Show Network

2.4 (236 reviews)
    • www.gsn.com

"cant play my games on GSN on my screen it keeps popping up experieencing trouble loading some assets"

Read All 673 reviews Customer Service

Zynga

1.8 (307 reviews)
    • zynga.com

"I pay a monthly fee for ad blocking that is through Zinga. Ive had this service for years. A few days ago I started getting ads and cannot stop them. I checked and the pmt is still intact. What can I do?
    I just want info Im not pis..."

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service

Miniclip

2.1 (192 reviews)
    • www.miniclip.com

"It has not been resolved yet and now I have to get a new card!! Y
    I didn't subscribe anything from here and trying to get ot resolved has been a freaking joke!"

Read All 581 reviews Customer Service

BLIZZARD

1.7 (247 reviews)
    • www.blizzard.com

"My old phone number is on my account currently. I dont have access to the number so I want to change it to my new phone number. The problem is that my phone was stolen a few months ago and in order to remove my old number, I need..."

Read All 571 reviews Customer Service

Pogo

1.8 (211 reviews)
    • www.pogo.com

"It's saying he needs to pay I sent proof that we both paid for 3 months. Can you please help with this issue?"

Read All 526 reviews Customer Service