Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Redbox

2.1 (500 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"Git charged twice for a total of a 1.60 but if cost me 31.80 cause the charge you posted over drafted my account and didn't even get the movie"

Read All 920 reviews Customer Service

Gamestop

1.7 (467 reviews)
    • www.gamestop.com

"Hello,
    My name is Kieren Chambers. On May 7th I went to the Easley, SC Game Stop to pre-order the Cara Dune Kenner. I was told that it would be in the following week. My husband and I waited and he had told me that in the past that..."

Read All 905 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Activision

1.6 (410 reviews)
    • www.activision.com

"Hello,
    Why is it so hard to reach someone at Activision? This is absolutely ridiculous. My account was messed up for Call of Duty. When I tried signing in, it logged my out of my Activision account. When I tried logging back in, it..."

Read All 798 reviews Customer Service

Mojang

2.3 (345 reviews)
    • mojang.com

"Today on June 10th I made the decision to buy a realm for 180 days. I had previously had a realm that was a monthly payment, but I wanted a new one. I bought the 180 days realm, and it worked fine until I check my email and saw..."

Read All 723 reviews Customer Service

Game Show Network

2.4 (212 reviews)
    • www.gsn.com

"I play Bingo Bash a lot. I spend hundreds of dollars in the last few months
    Last week I was playing Rapido Bingo(a game in bingo bash) and I won 6000 chips fair and square and was never credited with them
    Im really upset I have writ..."

Read All 612 reviews Customer Service

Steam Card Delivery

2.0 (215 reviews)
    • www.steamcarddelivery.com

"My codes have already been redeemed. The codes I bought are not valid codes. How is this happening??"

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

Kixeye

1.9 (160 reviews)
    • www.kixeye.com

"Sir/Ma'am
    Good day!
    How does it happen that i am banned in the game? As far as i know i did nothing wrong or do any violation. In this regard i am requesting your good office to please put back my account.Thank you and God Bless."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Zynga

1.9 (213 reviews)
    • zynga.com

"They banned me and I have t even played in over a year. Pretty sure it is a glitch and they wont respond to my numerous requests for technical help."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service

Pogo

1.8 (173 reviews)
    • www.pogo.com

"Please change the stupid programs of kris and roll number 21.......whole day can u give more pretence to chota bheem chota bheem chota bheem...."

Read All 419 reviews Customer Service

Videostripe

2.2 (130 reviews)
    • videostripe.com

"Landing Page tidak bisa ddibuka"

Read All 383 reviews Customer Service