Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Redbox

2.1 (519 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"I bought one movie and rented one and I don't know which movie I Bought Angel has fallen is one and Wrath of man. I think is the other"

Read All 953 reviews Customer Service

Gamestop

1.7 (489 reviews)
    • www.gamestop.com

"My account was hacked a couple weeks ago and someone used my gift code. I tired to reset my password but never get the email. Called CS and they say yeah that happens a lot Ill see what I can do. Never heard back from them
    Just tir..."

Read All 942 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Disney Movie Club

2.1 (411 reviews)
    • disney.videos.go.com

"They delivered to wrong address and do not admit it, force me to pay full price at the end of September saying there was agreement. Extremely shady company and customer service."

Read All 941 reviews Customer Service

Mojang

2.3 (382 reviews)
    • mojang.com

"I joined my Op world and when I joined all my years of hard work were deleted. All the chunks were gone."

Read All 844 reviews Customer Service

2K Sports

1.9 (217 reviews)
    • www.2k.com

"My William and I put money on my card to buy some vc for 2k22 but I made a mistake and paid for vc on 21 I paid 10 dollars I was wondering if I can get a refund or can it be transferred to 2k22"

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

Game Show Network

2.4 (219 reviews)
    • www.gsn.com

"i play video bingo everyday. part of the game a storybook pops up and at times i will be awarded with nice big sums of tokens. like today i was awarded more than 600.000 tokens yet, i don't see it added to my total account that i..."

Read All 628 reviews Customer Service

Steam Card Delivery

2.1 (219 reviews)
    • www.steamcarddelivery.com

"I need to know why 81 dollars was used on my steam card MGOVN-YO66L-2PTVG I want my money back I didn't ok miss use of card"

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Zynga

1.9 (249 reviews)
    • zynga.com

"I don't even know the product I'm using with Zynga, but it's taking money, so I need answers!!!!!!!!"

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

Twitch

2.0 (164 reviews)
    • www.twitch.tv

"I need my 162.00 dallors I'm going to report you as a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hell no"

Read All 461 reviews Customer Service

Kixeye

1.9 (162 reviews)
    • www.kixeye.com

"raid gives out to much damage I have had no time to build and upgrade my fleets I've been playing over 10 years and have spent a lot of money. Players are pissed about getting so much damage i don't really think i will be playing..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service