Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Roblox

3.1 (4093 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"Hello. For some reason out of nowhere I got logged out of my Roblox account and when I tried to get back in with my username and password, it gave me an error message saying I had to reset my password. So then it took me to a..."

Read All 9603 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1837 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"Well this one person was killing me and won't stop I messaged him in game he said he will boot me offline his gamertag is xzvcl on xbox"

Read All 4364 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Epic Games

2.4 (1297 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"Fortnite said Im chapter 2 season 7 there would be an early season tournament before the arena points reset on June 22nd and its now June 14th and with euro cup and all stars when is the early season tournament going to happen!!..."

Read All 3143 reviews Customer Service

Playstation

2.1 (1052 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"I am not sure how to get support Id I was charged $60 on my account and I did not authorize the charge so I need that money back"

Read All 2756 reviews Customer Service

Playtika

1.9 (1065 reviews)
    • www.playtika.com

"Внесение новых правил в игре JJ, в результате которых игра потеряла смысл для её многих давних поклонников."

Read All 2207 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (712 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"Tried to refund a game that was pre-ordered and had a beta to try the game. Tried it and gave it more than 2 hours and apparently thats enough for steam to tell me thats enough and I can't get my money back."

Read All 1822 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (558 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"I purchased sims 4 two weeks ago and now origin won't let me play them game. How do we get this fixed"

Read All 1202 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (524 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"I want to unlock my game..I want my unlocked code..#SC-GL808QPPP22
    My lock account is linked with peus.shrivastav1@***.com"

Read All 1178 reviews Customer Service

Bethesda Softworks

2.3 (489 reviews)
    • bethsoft.com

"Reported People and got email response, replied like they asked and they said my email was invalid! Not impressed with exploits in Fallout 76 or the customer service! Emails read as followed:
    Team of players with one Camp used to g..."

Read All 975 reviews Customer Service

Redbox

2.1 (500 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"Git charged twice for a total of a 1.60 but if cost me 31.80 cause the charge you posted over drafted my account and didn't even get the movie"

Read All 920 reviews Customer Service