Skip to content

Games and Movies

Roblox

2.8 (9,860 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"I cant get a hold of anyone in reference of the membership Im being charged every month. Crazy to me how there no one to reach out to"

Read All 24146 reviews Customer Service

PlayStation

2.1 (3,910 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"I bought a mega bundle of VC from the PlayStation store for 2K24 but never received my VC. I was charged on June 16 but still didn't receive the VC that I paid for. I'd like a refund or my bundle: that's what I paid for."

Read All 10966 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Garena Free Fire

3.9 (3,398 reviews)
    • ff.garena.com

"Hello gerena free fire please my help my I'd unban my I'd number 97458****plz please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please..."

Read All 10662 reviews Customer Service

Epic Games

2.4 (3,966 reviews)
    • store.epicgames.com

"I lost my account and I cannot get it back. I tried unlinking my account from my Epic Games account from my PlayStation, but it won't work and I can't retrieve my account. So, I was asking if you all could help me recover it. It..."

Read All 10087 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (2,432 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"I have 3 gift cards for ten dollars and they have no money to them I just bought them and I was hoping you could send me 1 code atleast for ten dollars cause Im very sad and a bit mad because they were for my grandkids"

Read All 6421 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.7 (2,427 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"Making me pay for games that I already have and had been playing and to continue to play the games I had to re-purchase the games naming grand theft, auto five story and online cannot get a hold of anyone to resolve the problem...."

Read All 6079 reviews Customer Service

Playtika

1.9 (1,210 reviews)
    • www.playtika.com

"Caesars free slots nothing free about it n n o email for them how can I write a 100 symbols when Ive put my email on here."

Read All 2532 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (1,014 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"I called 3 times, but nobody answered. I called 3 times, but nobody answered. I called 3 times, but nobody answered. I called 3 times, but nobody answered."

Read All 2515 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.5 (994 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"Supercell didn't resolve my issue, Suppercell support team was very worst, they only provide automated bot in chat box, the bot didn't resolve my issue, I need contact supporter to resolve my issue from supercell team, They only..."

Read All 2468 reviews Customer Service

Electronic Arts

1.7 (956 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"I'm trying to switch this temporary email address to my real email address and your help webpage is unhelpful. It doesn't assist in resolving any issues. Furthermore, in the future, I'm not going to buy any more EA games due to..."

Read All 2083 reviews Customer Service