Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Roblox

2.8 (5,621 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"I purchased a gift card with an invalid code tried several attempts to contact ROBLOX via telephone and email with no avail email addresses do not exist and cannot get a representative on the phone after several attempts"

Read All 13792 reviews Customer Service

Playstation

2.2 (1,963 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.playstation.com

"I bought the game (wwe 2k 22 ) expecting it to be more enjoyable but havent really found it enjoyable at all"

Read All 5394 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Epic Games

2.3 (1,902 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"I literally completed the Indiana jones puzzle challenge 4 times and it refuses to give me the reward. It was a struggle to complete this challenge, but I did, and I did it 4 times. It will not let me unlock the emote, or the..."

Read All 4999 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.8 (1,987 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"yo tengo un negocio de falsificaciones de documentos y a la de vender la mercancía de desaparecio el camión y no me puse ni montar. Cuando ingreso al negocio los documentos desaparecieron. Exijo que me devuelvan los productos..."

Read All 4872 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (1,503 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"I purchased a steam card on August the 8th i tried to use it but it doesnt work at all. The value of the steam card is the value of $100.00. The steam card code is 2ZQQD-GA007-G6KVR"

Read All 3836 reviews Customer Service

Playtika

1.9 (1,129 reviews)
    • www.playtika.com

"I won't my money back I have no clue what this is I should not be charged for this please give me my money back I would like to not have my card scammed this needs to be put back on my card and not charged ever again this needs..."

Read All 2356 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (681 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"I need help , i no longer have access email I can't reset the password because I no longer have that email it's old"

Read All 1527 reviews Customer Service

2K Sports

2.0 (485 reviews)
    • www.2k.com

"I completed all the treasure maps and I got locked in to a game and I didn't get noting from it at all
    I didn't get it pick anything either."

Read All 1519 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.5 (645 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"Hello , i hlave problem, i forgot my old email from my account Luborov , email was 996lubo996@***.sk
    But email is.banned and i hlave forgot supercell ID .. Can you please help me ? I send for you photos from account and screenshot..."

Read All 1502 reviews Customer Service

Activision

1.6 (584 reviews)
    • www.activision.com

"The game is not opening at all it is opening and then crashing
    I have completely perfect network but it is still not opening this has been happening since the new update has come"

Read All 1176 reviews Customer Service