Browse Games and Movies Companies

Games and Movies

Roblox

3.1 (4,377 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"My son banned and now I am losing money every month I need you to cancel my son's premium subscription."

Read All 10468 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1,878 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"i have now been unable to go online with gta5 for 2 weeks &;;;;;;;;;;this is the second time the last 1 lasted 1 montgreat game but h"

Read All 4558 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Epic Games

2.3 (1,493 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"For reasons of one number being wrong in his Nintendo account I had to start one with a parental account and add him to it they were supposed to send over all info from his old account they did not do what they said they would...."

Read All 3685 reviews Customer Service

Playstation

2.1 (1,330 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"The payment of 9.99 was taken from my account for the PlayStation Network services. Though Im not able to access the capabilities on my PlayStation 4 device. Please Advise"

Read All 3563 reviews Customer Service

Playtika

1.9 (1,086 reviews)
    • www.playtika.com

"cant purchase chips, or break piggy bank, circle keeps going around poker chip, then says store unavailable at this time"

Read All 2254 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (878 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"in the morning i had my progress in game played for an hr. turned off the pc. came back later and i had lost everything. the game wase asking me to start over from scratch.
    my question for you is can you help me get my game progres..."

Read All 2229 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (602 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"My notifications is off or I actually think my game is stuck on an achievement at the top. Saying complete all tier 1 feats and I did that and I think its supposed to update to complete all tier 2 feats and its not"

Read All 1320 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (545 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"My account won't connect to supercell ID please help I been having trouble all day please help I don't want lose my stuff"

Read All 1247 reviews Customer Service

Bethesda Softworks

2.3 (500 reviews)
    • bethsoft.com

"You havent even fixed *** power Armour. And you still demand money for add ons and almost 100 dollars per year for a private game? I bought this *** when it came out. And you cant even fix the amount of bugs you had in fallout 4?..."

Read All 995 reviews Customer Service

Redbox

2.1 (519 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"I bought one movie and rented one and I don't know which movie I Bought Angel has fallen is one and Wrath of man. I think is the other"

Read All 952 reviews Customer Service