Browse Gambling and Lotto Companies

Gambling and Lotto

FOX Bet Super 6

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.foxsuper6.com

"U only gave me 5 points out of 30 when there were two games not accounted for there r two games I won in which would have given me 11 points instead of the 5 I got and would of put me in the top spot spot at 11points to win money..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

BetAnySports

2.9 (18 reviews)
    • www.betanysports.eu

"I couldn't log in the account. So I called and the customer service rep walked me through the directions"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PlayOJO

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.playojo.com

"I have won £2500 and they have my account on hold since 12pm last night no body replying back to live chat no number and feeling very scammed as quick enough to take money for deposits"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

House of Fun

2.0 (10 reviews)
    • www.houseoffun.com

"Hi,
    I had $175,000,000,000 coin and I lost it because I downloaded again. Please return all my lost coins. I attached some of the purchases. Please contact me at serpuhiovanes@***.com"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Bingobilly

1.8 (10 reviews)
    • www.bingobilly.com

"I cannot believe that I cannot withdraw funds because it has been 30 days since my last deposit. Why would I deposit more if I don't need to. And then you don't allow a small deposit if you have over a $100 in your account. So..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

MotorCity Casino Hotel

2.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.motorcitycasino.com

"its a shame u come down here to play loss all your money and u cant get a drink the staff is the worst i spend way to much money they walk right pass u they need to shut down i want be back u wait hours just cause u black they..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

South Beach Bingo

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.southbeachbingo.ag

"I liked playing there but they closed my account because of the area which I live. I did have money on it but not a lot."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Stratosphere Casino Hotel And Tower

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.stratospherehotel.com

"We choose the Stratosphere because we wanted to ride the rides at the top. All rides were closed our entire stay!
    We checked in on Monday May 16th, we were offered and upgrade to a newly renovated room witch would also have a nice..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Slots of Vegas

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.slotsofvegas.com

"I need to change my bank withdrawal an cancel a withdrawal from yal. It's been months an I have not received my money"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

ClubWPT

1.8 (9 reviews)
    • www.clubwpt.com

"When doing good in a money tournament it locks up kicks you of takes you out of the tournament or freeze up so much you lose out and then contact support they send you to another site that charges to help with your device when its..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service