Browse Gambling and Lotto Companies

Gambling and Lotto

SportPesa Kenya

3.4 (44 reviews)
    • www.ke.sportpesa.com

"I deposited funds from 070744**** to sport pesa account 072472****. The money was deducted from mpesa but didn't reflect in sportpesa account. Please help"

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Pchlotto

2.5 (71 reviews)
    • lotto.pch.com

"Every time I go to play the lotto it lets me do one round and then says bad request it's never done that before and I've been playing it for 5-6 years"

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pulsz

2.0 (72 reviews)
    • www.pulsz.com

"Pulsz is whack they have my account locked for 6 days now .. I didnt nothing wrong except komment about how the game kept freezing on bonuses and doing spins and I could t see what was happening the locked it to review and. Its st..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

PlayRiverGames

2.5 (60 reviews)
    • www.playrivergames.com

"Wanting to load money from debit but can't bc it only allows you to do 30 and all I have to play is 10.00"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Twinspires

1.6 (81 reviews)
    • www.twinspires.com

"I won 250 on May 2nd 2022 have an email for confirmation it's now May 9th 2022 and nothing called and just say sorry any day now "check is in route" every single time when you actually win on this site to get the pay out it..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Twin River Casino

1.8 (61 reviews)
    • www.twinriver.com

"She was very good in answering & looking for my lost gold earring.
    Were going to try again tomorrow
    See if it turns up"

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Rich Casino

2.1 (57 reviews)
    • www.richcasino.com

"Sir my account is evo casino my account suspended Sir please check sir what problem sir please reply sir my account lo money vunnai sir please"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

BetOnline

1.4 (56 reviews)
    • www.betonline.ag

"The service is bad and you cant get a person to talk to and why do I have to pay again to get my money for you charging me twice with a *** service"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

World Series Of Poker

1.7 (63 reviews)
    • www.wsop.com

"This is free poker not real money. My account was changed from kings to jokers. It dont show my screen name. Like I was sent back to a new account."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

SportPesa Global

3.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.sportpesa.org

"I won a multi bet of 29302 Today & made a withdrawal of 19198 but I haven't received the money in my mpesa account yet . Please respond back as soon as possible"

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service