Skip to content

Gambling and Lotto

FanDuel

1.8 (1,558 reviews)
    • www.fanduel.com

"When will my withdrawal check arrive in the mail? I requested a check sent to me on 06/09/2024. You can call me at 704-641-**** to let me know. Thanks."

Read All 4937 reviews Customer Service

Dream11

2.3 (858 reviews)
    • dream11.com

"Dear sir
    Please active my account details not login massage 48 hours login 3 day not login sir please check and update"

Read All 4200 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bovada

1.9 (1,219 reviews)
    • www.bovada.com

"Hey so on June 9th 8:07 i decided to deposit $1,000. They yall took it out of my account then it was pending until June 11th 11:59pm. Then the next day I woke up my account was banned so can I please just have my money back or..."

Read All 3442 reviews Customer Service

Chumba Casino

2.1 (1,059 reviews)
    • www.chumbacasino.com

"I found out how to add another card to play with but i need a new chumba card i lost mine can you send me instructions on how to get another one"

Read All 2884 reviews Customer Service

BetMGM

2.6 (869 reviews)
    • www.betmgminc.com

"BetMGM (unlike DraftKings, FanDuel, Fanatics, and ESPN) has not been able to verify my location for 6 weeks. FOR SIX WEEKS!"

Read All 1953 reviews Customer Service

PrizePicks

1.8 (467 reviews)
    • www.prizepicks.com

"All my player made more than points so I won I checked each one of them and was supposed have 375 dollars in my account I dont see my money"

Read All 1456 reviews Customer Service

Dafabet

1.9 (393 reviews)
    • www.dafabet.com

"310 codecode my problem ko
    Ni salove cheyal please amount argunt what hapen the account please salove"

Read All 1402 reviews Customer Service

Pulsz

2.0 (618 reviews)
    • www.pulsz.com

"My account was closed right after I submitted my verification. This was after making multiple purchases. I still had SC in my account. Don't trust these people; they are out for your money."

Read All 1267 reviews Customer Service

Betway

2.2 (310 reviews)
    • betway.com

"I want to know why my account is suspended an I will like to make a withdrawal from my account. And to unlock my account"

Read All 1242 reviews Customer Service

DraftKings

1.8 (482 reviews)
    • www.draftkings.com

"I am awaiting information on my replacement refund check. I sent the check information weeks ago. Please investigate the holdup. Thank you, Shirley."

Read All 1154 reviews Customer Service