Browse Gambling and Lotto Companies

Gambling and Lotto

Bovada

1.9 (306 reviews)
    • www.bovada.lv

"Hello I need to change my phone number on my account for security reasons to be able to sign in please help me with this."

Read All 789 reviews Customer Service

Chumba Casino

2.1 (237 reviews)
    • www.chumbacasino.com

"I won 1200.00 dollars the casino closed out my money and said they would send it, but they have not."

Read All 492 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FreeLotto

3.1 (156 reviews)
    • www.freelotto.com

"Been disabled from my account cant log in and I wanna make my claims please help me get back in my account email address is charlenewilson0330@***.com"

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Winloot

2.6 (203 reviews)
    • www.winloot.com

"Way too many ads wait too many personal questions Then they redirect you to another game on another site then it's advertisement then you gotta play more games just to sign up and register for a chance to win how much money..."

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service

Bingohall

2.0 (230 reviews)
    • www.bingohall.com

"lacocowill LaTonja Cooper funds taken on 8/3/18 4****.00"

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

SportPesa Kenya

3.3 (42 reviews)
    • www.sportpesa.co.ke

"I deposit money end I put pay bill as 955100 and I didn't put account number buy money have already sent but is not reflecting"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Pchlotto

2.6 (66 reviews)
    • lotto.pch.com

"can you trust browsing cleared less than 1 hour; only played PCH; spectrum page shows up again and again on many sites - lotto, instant win, sweeps etc"

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Twinspires

1.7 (70 reviews)
    • www.twinspires.com

"I thought I would join TwinSpires in Michigan, boy I was disappointed, I deposited $50 and I was up at $53 it wouldnt let me cash out $53 but it would let me cash out $34, so I wind up losing the $53, but if I couldve cashed out..."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Twin River Casino

1.8 (59 reviews)
    • www.twinriver.com

"I was at the casino today, November 11/2020. while all the players receive a gift called Gibson home kitchen combo. I when to the costumer service and ask for mine I was told I have to swipe my card for win that gift. Why is that..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Rich Casino

2.2 (53 reviews)
    • www.richcasino.com

"Hi. I played on the casino, I won and requested a withdrawal. I submitted all documents that I was asked for, my account was successfully verified, now on the last day, day 5 of review where I should have received my payout, they..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service