Browse Gambling and Lotto Companies

Gambling and Lotto

Bovada

1.9 (752 reviews)
    • www.bovada.lv

"I request a withdraw and it cancel it I would like to know what was the reason for that I make my deposits the same way."

Read All 2064 reviews Customer Service

Dream11

1.5 (261 reviews)
    • dream11.com

"4 din se refund nahi aaya sir Kaya kare abhi tak nahi aaya hai dream11 me bhi nahi aaya our refunde bhi nahi aaya"

Read All 1215 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chumba Casino

2.1 (529 reviews)
    • www.chumbacasino.com

"No they didn't not reactivate my account they said the only way they could do it was for me to let them set a limit on my spending I am grown I don't need no one to tell me how to spend my money so I am still pissed off I will be..."

Read All 1306 reviews Customer Service

Fanduel

1.8 (394 reviews)
    • www.fanduel.com

"See above. Your chat system sucks and your phone is always busy. My name is Carl Cooley, user name is CoolCarl."

Read All 1261 reviews Customer Service

BetMGM

1.7 (378 reviews)
    • www.betmgminc.com

"READ FULL LAWSUIT AT BETMGMLAWSUIT.COM
    Multi-count civil action filed against MGM,BETMGM,ENTAIN and BORGATA for civil conspiracy, conversion, fraud, negligence, breach of contract, unjust enrichment, violations of the New Jersey Co..."

Read All 905 reviews Customer Service

Winloot

2.5 (221 reviews)
    • www.winloot.com

"I was charged 44 dollars and change for expedition fee. An I didn't agree to expedite what I paid 3dollars for"

Read All 529 reviews Customer Service

DraftKings

1.7 (219 reviews)
    • www.draftkings.com

"Need help getting my original email and password this is reallly rediculous,i just want my old sign in back"

Read All 509 reviews Customer Service

Freelotto

3.1 (157 reviews)
    • www.freelotto.com

"HzksbjznjsbsbisnnKNskskjsjbBsbkKnsnsnjsksnnsjsknsksiaskksiskskjs un jakkskskskKkskskkskkskKakankaakk"

Read All 491 reviews Customer Service

Bingohall

2.0 (231 reviews)
    • www.bingohall.com

"Well the game had frozen up but its working fine now thanks for your help Like If u have problems contact the game com"

Read All 419 reviews Customer Service

Pulsz

2.1 (208 reviews)
    • www.pulsz.com

"Request for account to reopen I got my account closed because I said I got over charged the problem is that support waited a week after I said that and continued playing and won before they locked my account in all fairness I..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service