Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Home Zone Furniture

2.0 (99 reviews)
    • www.homezonefurniture.com

"We fixed those bed ourself . Drawers was already attached w/front bed frame. We tried to open those drawers but its stuck not opening at all"

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Brylanehome

1.8 (109 reviews)
    • www.brylanehome.com

"I am seeing payments of membership on my banking account. So since I never signed as a member, Brylane Homes has created fraud by taking money out my account without my consent.
    Refund is needed."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pottery Barn Kids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.potterybarnkids.com

"Ordered on 11/25/2020. Still not received. Was ordered for his granddaughter for Christmas but he passed away before it was ever received. I do not want the chair that was being shipped, he wanted the chair we ordered.
    Supposedly t..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Ok Furniture

1.8 (91 reviews)
    • www.okfurniture.co.za

"I got SMS state that will get a discount, so at the store they did not discount for me today store.."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Huffman Koos

1.4 (101 reviews)
    • www.huffmankoos.com

"Ordered furniture on Halloween 2020. Finally on June 30,
    2021 it was delivered. Yes that's right 8 months later. While we understood there would be delays due to Covid, this was ridiculous!
    When we finally threatened to cancel our o..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Steinhafels

1.6 (107 reviews)
    • www.steinhafels.com

"I ordered new cushions for my section in December 2020. Paid $462.00. I waited 3 months and then checked to see about my order. Was told because of Covid19 that the order is backed up. Checked back another 2 months later and was..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Bel Furniture

1.9 (119 reviews)
    • www.belfurniture.com

"Picked furniture in June 30, 2021 had to cancel delivery because of sickness at home ; was told furniture was not available anyway and would be issued a credit . Since I was getting credit I asked that the whole order be canceled...."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair Canada

2.7 (95 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.ca

"I have written my details already. You will not ship to my address for free which is 87 Main St. West Greater City of Sudbury Ontario P0M1L0"

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Mathis Furniture

2.1 (57 reviews)
    • www.mathisbrothers.com

"DMaurice Towns Rasheed. Customer Number 591050****. On August 10th 2021 I purchased two high end tables. A Set (SCH-B091/330) round side tables $880 x2 = $1,839.00 Plus tax $154 and $ 60.00 for delivery. Total purchase $2,053.00..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Cindy Crawford

1.7 (126 reviews)
    • www.cindy.com

"Just need to know why am I receiving my product late they already received my money, and it's already been five days and I haven't received any product don't get me wrong I love my products I will never stop using them I'm 66..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service