Browse Furniture and Decor Companies

Furniture and Decor

Haynes Furniture

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • www.haynesfurniture.com

"I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT WAS PROVIDED TO ME.
    I purchased some furniture from your store in irving tx when the furniture set got delivered the loveseat was broken i didn't realize it till. Mont..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Nebraska Furniture Mart

2.6 (123 reviews)
    • www.nfm.com

"Called customer service. Told them the problem.They said I could wait for a new chair which could take a long time or have it repaired on the 24th of August. I told them I have a bad hip and a recliner is the only thing that..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

1StopBedrooms

2.7 (176 reviews)
    • www.1stopbedrooms.com

"Purchased a dresser more than 8 months ago and when it finally came it had numerous damages from broken drawer to scratches. Delivery men were in a rush and told us to sign and contact the seller Monday (orders come Saturday)..."

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

Metal Unlimited

2.9 (136 reviews)
    • metalunlimited.com

"You gave me the wrong stupid sign. RIPPED OFF AGAIN! Send me the sign I ordered. I should have read the reviews first."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Ethan Allen

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.ethanallen.com

"Robert Chesnick-owner of area franchise did NOT care at all that 4 months after my order, I still did not have my furniture which had been paid for. He would not take the time to call the manufacturing plant to even try to get me..."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

Kirklands

2.1 (146 reviews)
    • www.kirklands.com

"Calling #800 with order # 1386**** I paid said I would be contacted about pickup nerve called I tried to reach by phone all they say is please call back working hrs.. Why don't they say time ??? I call different times same..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Thomasville Furniture

1.9 (47 reviews)
    • www.thomasville.com

"The Lowell sectional sofa comes with 3 armless chairs. For our living room configuration we would need to have four armless chairs. Could we somehow buy one to add to the Lowell."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

Natuzzi

2.4 (103 reviews)
    • www.natuzzi.com

"I bought a Natuzzi sofa that was delivered in Feb 2015.
    This was my second Natuzzi sofa, my previous one was great after 16 years we were able to sell it on.
    6 years after buying our current sofa, in the early part of 2021 I noticed..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Hudsons Furniture

1.6 (103 reviews)
    • hudsonsfurniture.com

"The sales consultant lied from the start. Jose Gonzalez at the Ormond Beach store lied about the dates that the furniture would be delivered. When I contacted him he was rude and ugly about me wanting to know when the furniture..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

The Room Place

1.7 (102 reviews)
    • www.theroomplace.com

"I ordered 2 bedroom sets for my daughters beginning of June. I was not told there would be any delays with delivery, due for August 4. I asked repeatedly if the beds require a box spring or come with anything that the mattress..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service